[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 years old >5'10, shorter than every chad in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

File: hatate.png (613KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
hatate.png
613KB, 680x960px
>18 years old
>5'10, shorter than every chad in my town
>6/10 face, always told I either look angry or sad
>facial hair nonexistent
>penis between the sizes of chapstick and bic lighter when flaccid
>dropped out senior year
>work at fast food joint for a dollar above minimum
>chads and staceys come through drive-thru all the time with their daddy's trust fund car
>probably all booked for college this fall
>literally live in a basement
Should I just end it all /r9k/? I just seriously doubt I have the motivation to pursue a higher career or the genetics to get into chad-shape before puberty totally ends.
>>
>>38701794
Getting into chad-shape is just an effort thing, because even manlets get into chad-shape. Just work out your ass off. Most Chads go to the gym 7x a week.

The motivation for a higher career is a problem but there's nothing wrong with signing up for classes and just rolling with it.

Caring about flaccid dick size is weird af though. Like if you're 2 inches flaccid but 6+ inches erect then who gives a shit.
>>
>>38701794
>>6/10 face, always told I either look angry or sad
Been there, why do normies do this?
>just BEEE more happy, Anon
>>
You're grasping at straws man

>5'10, shorter than every chad in my town
Not too bad. Ignore the memes
>6/10 face, always told I either look angry or sad
admittedly that's annoying
>facial hair nonexistent
You're 18 also who cares
>penis between the sizes of chapstick and bic lighter when flaccid
flaccid size doesn't matter. One of my teachers used to say: "some are growers, not showers"
>dropped out senior year
Yeah that's a problem but still fixable
>work at fast food joint for a dollar above minimum
Appropriate job for an 18 y/o. Also isn't anything above minimum wage good for a fast food job?
>probably all booked for college this fall
I don't understand. If you mean it's too late to apply for next semester then yes that's right.
>literally live in a basement
You're 18
>genetics to get into chad-shape before puberty totally ends
is that how that works?

You're a bit of a loser but basically fine with plenty of potential to improve. Stop trying so hard to be a "robot"
>>
>>38701794
i know that this might sound rude, but i don't really care about your story, but if you can keep posting images like that, i would really appreciate it.
>>
>>38701794
Reminder that the vast majority of humans live in abject poverty, so you shouldn't feel bad for not having it as good as Chad & Stacey which are 0.01% of humanity.
Compared to pajeets and nignogs in mud huts you're a success, so don't end it.
Also you could use your loser identity to get into extreme politics, be it far right or far left, it helps to cope.Gives you a purpose.
Try reading the communist manifesto, or mein kampf.Going MGTOW is good too.
>>
>>38702125
>Reminder that the vast majority of humans live in abject poverty,
Yes, just compare yourself to niggers instead of your peers.
>>
>19 years old
>5'9 in a big city where every young male is in the 5'11-6'3 range
>5/10 face at best on a good day, mediocre jawline, jew nose and unremarkable features otherwise
>facial hair is patchy and sparse, looks like utter shit
>penis is average but PPP makes it look like a Lovecraftian horror
>dropped out of college, country's backwards higher education system means I'm fucked since I didn't get into a good school
>no job
>no friends or social contact at all
>only college I could get into is probably shit and won't guarantee employment despite choosing a good major
>live at my parent's house
Get on my level, scrub.
>>
>>38701794
It could be worse, my penis is nearly inside my body when flaccid.
>>
>>38702138
You know anon Gorillas don't even have money. Or healthcare, they just die when they are sick.
Just keep lowering the bar until you feel comfortable. Why would you delude yourself into thinking you deserve a humanely livable life?
>>
>>38702138
Think about it though.We wonder why relatively successful people often kill themselves while mud hut dwellers don't and actually pop out more kids than anyone else, but excluding mental illness, it's because they compared themselves to more successful people than them.Here an example, the other day I literally felt like dying because I learned that a girl who rejected me in high school ended up being more successful than me, but after 3 days of suffering it dawned on me that I didn't have to compare myself to her, she's exceptional! like one in a million.I'd rater feel better about myself for not being a third worldlier who dies at 35.Really, it's not worth it killing yourself when you get to play video games and eat pizza.
>>
>>38701794
>WAAAAH WAAAH other kids have better toys than me! WAAAAH I wnna suicide I'll do ti I swar!!
grow up you entitled brat, be glad you even have a job and a roof over your head
god these fucking americans I swear...
>>
File: 1477250785527.jpg (542KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477250785527.jpg
542KB, 1200x900px
>>38701860
I actually am trying to work out more, but I only weigh 140 and have a small frame so I'm kinda paranoid about losing any of the fat that I may have to muscles that'll probably take a long while to gain (with my motivation).
>>38702077
>Stop trying so hard to be a "robot"
This is basically why I made this thread, so thanks.
I feel as if being as chad-like as possible will get me through life, but I'd most definitely have to throw out all of my current ideologies and have to adjust my personality (and likely all of my morals) if I were one, basically having to completely change. I've been on the edge for the past couple of months of either going complete robot and just be who I am, or going full chad. I don't want to be in-between anymore.
>>38702201
But I am not around niggers and society will rarely compare them to me as such. I'm just kinda more empathetic to people's emotions than I am aware of my own emotions, so this is another complex of mine. I have a compulsion to be liked by other people.
>>38702420
I'm not around niggers enough to give a shit about them, so they don't really effect my opinion on myself. Yeah, occasionally I have a bad day and say "heh, at least i'm not in as bad of a situation as syrian refugees," but that feeling wears off a couple minutes later, where I'm back to the realization that I am surrounded by first-world stacies and chads where i either have to try my best and compete against them or just be myself. And right now I'm having a lot of dilemmas surrounding this issue.
>>38702124
>pic related
>>
>>38702480
Ty pal, i hope everything works out for you, also, keep posting more images.
>>
File: animebedlovelive1400.jpg (191KB, 1400x862px) Image search: [Google]
animebedlovelive1400.jpg
191KB, 1400x862px
>>38702520
animu girls as requested
>>
File: panties-short-hair-oda-nobuna.jpg (225KB, 1500x1197px) Image search: [Google]
panties-short-hair-oda-nobuna.jpg
225KB, 1500x1197px
>>38702520
another hot animu girl after another
>>
>>38702748
got a folder full of them hot asses
>>
File: Konachan.com - 224768 sample.jpg (477KB, 1500x852px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 224768 sample.jpg
477KB, 1500x852px
>>38702805
another pictureeno
>>
File: tightassupskirt.jpg (45KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
tightassupskirt.jpg
45KB, 736x736px
>>38702834
goddamnit i made myself horny
>>
File: anusassbedwaifu.jpg (509KB, 1100x811px) Image search: [Google]
anusassbedwaifu.jpg
509KB, 1100x811px
>>38702864
maybe where we go after we die there will be girls like these
>>
File: yozakura quartet hana no uta.gif (674KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
yozakura quartet hana no uta.gif
674KB, 500x280px
>>38702942
i found a gif i don't know what it does
>>
>>38701794
Just transition, anon. I'll fuck your boipucci and stroke your chapstick sized dick between my fingers as I nut deep inside you
>>
>>38701794
You got it good.
>37 years old
>5'4, no comment
>2/10 at best, my limbs are extremely uneven
>bald
>micropenis, even when erectes
>got a degree in tuba performance, I've never got a job thanks to it (I'm not good enough)
>don't work, mom sends me 1000$ every month (it's always pathetic)
>ghosted away years ago, no one but my parents know wether I am alive
>live in a sad, filthy one room apartment
>2 13 yeara old beat me up 2 days ago
>kvhl
>>
File: bake5.jpg (210KB, 712x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bake5.jpg
210KB, 712x1600px
>>38703022
Unlikely I'll ever trap myself, but I did consider bisexuality briefly during eighth grade. It was gay so I stopped.
>>38703082
Thank, makes me feel a little bit better, I'll make sure to think about you every time I walk by the display case of my local music store in which seats a fine tuba, god bless.
>>
>>38703283
It's not gay anon. You're a girl and just haven't realised it yet. You have an enlarged clit. No body hair. You're beta like a female. You're just sitting around waiting for someone to rescue you. Why don't you just transition like a good girl and service men with your holes? I know you want to be told you're pretty and be made to feel good.
>>
>>38702684
>>38702748
>>38702805
>>38702834
>>38702864
>>38702942
>>38703019
>>38703283
Ty for all these pics.
Now, i decided to read your story and here's what i think.
First of all, try to finish highschool, the jobs a highschool dropout can get are almost the same an elementaryschool dropout can get, and they already have more years of work experience than you.
Second, don't compare yourself with anyone, just live your life minding your own business.
Third, you're still young, you can fix this shit (or at least make sure that it doesn't get worse), even if you don't want to get a college degree or something like that, start planing your future, you can live a comfy life working an easy job which will give you enough money to live and enjoy anime girls.

Don't give up yet, you can still fix this, i believe in you anon.
Don't let the time go by, the older you get, the harder it will be to get your shit together.
>>
File: 542.jpg (189KB, 1296x720px) Image search: [Google]
542.jpg
189KB, 1296x720px
>>38701794
>24 years old
>working as a dishboy for minimum wage
>have to deal with the bitchy waitresses and the douchebag cooks, constantly looked down upon
>don't even care about my job anymore, just let people eat from nearly dirty plates
>bosses thinks I care about their shitty business and how I could make them richer than they are
>taxes on income takes 25% of my weekly salary
>25% sales taxes whenever I'm spending my money as well
>parents kicked me out of their house so i could "man up"
>told I look like shit all the time because I'm so stressed out from life
>told I should be grateful for what I have but I barely have enough to survive on top of working slave-labor nearly all days of the week (6 out of 7)
>don't qualify for welfare even after paying 33% of my salary in taxes and having many crippling mental disorders
>>
File: attendeant.gif (1MB, 780x1054px) Image search: [Google]
attendeant.gif
1MB, 780x1054px
>>38703658
Although I don't think I have the patience or guts to take another year of high school, I will definitely get my GED and look around for a better job. And you're also right about me having to get my shit together. Better than to man up and adapt now than later.

Your opinion was very motivating. Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>38703798
?? How are you 24 and washing dishes still? Jesus Christ. You need to do something about your life dude. It's not everybody elses problem. You need to make things better for you.
>>
I'm not saying their parents don't pay their tuition, but Chad and stacies have jobs too. At call centers and shit, you'd be surprised.
>>
>>38703865
I look deformed and my depression is preventing me from honing my social skills or craft.
Between 18 to 21 years old I was in a mental hospital solely because of my severe depression.
I graduated in vocational school, but no employer would want a depressed and deformed man working in an office, let alone a retail job.
>>
>>38704011
How are you deformed anon?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.