[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it out. I'll try my best to talk with you. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1488685656847.jpg (206KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488685656847.jpg
206KB, 800x680px
Let it out.

I'll try my best to talk with you. I've been at the lowest of the low for 7 years or so. I feel I can help.
>>
File: Iwakura.Lain.full.79038.jpg (213KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Iwakura.Lain.full.79038.jpg
213KB, 1280x1024px
I think I might be at my lowest too. I'm more functional than before, but the trade off is that I'm always on drugs.
>>
File: 1501173441061.jpg (779KB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1501173441061.jpg
779KB, 2048x1357px
She left me a week ago. We used to text every day. I still check my phone from time to time, like I did before, but now I know that for sure that there's no new message. I thought she would have texted me something by now, but no. Nothing. Nothing at all. I want her back, but I'm not going to text her again. I want her to text me.

She said that she doesn't love me anymore. I have no idea where I fucked it all up. I wish she would have told me at least that, no matter how painful it would make me feel.
>>
I've had an erection that's lasted more than 12 hours what should i do?
>>
>>38702825
Women come and go. Use this chance to improve yourself and enjoy single life. Having time and space to yourself can be rejuvenating. Personally, I prefer single life. I am not worried about someone else and I also sleep better than I ever did when there was a girl in my bed. I can get up when I want, watch what movies I want when I want, drive where I want, flirt with who I want, and I don't have to worry about getting a girl pregnant, stds, or being cheated on. Unless you are financially stable and looking for marriage, I wouldn't be concerned with relationships. It's okay to miss her, because that's natural, but keep in mind that the feelings will fade over time. Take this time for yourself.
>>
>>38702825
Don't fall into the trap of self-loathing without a reason. You don't know where anything went wrong, and you will never know unless you get the chance to sit down and talk to her in an open conversation.
People change, and that's something that's true. What doesn't change is the fact that YOU are in control of how much influence, internal and external, you allow to change your very being.
Choose to learn what you can, and to have the strength to put this behind you if it well and truly is. Having an emotional hang-up from someone leaving with no note is not going to do you any good, so go out and talk to other people about it if you can. Even better if you write it down somewhere, anywhere, and burn it after if you need to. But you need to let it out and not let it linger, and you need to move on.

All the best, anon. I believe in you.
>>
File: 1460991968630s.jpg (9KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460991968630s.jpg
9KB, 235x250px
AL MAWT LI KUL KHAWEL
>>
>>38703033
I'm trying to, but it's incredibly painful.

>>38703112
>you will never know unless you get the chance to sit down and talk to her in an open conversation.

I want to do this but I also want her back. It's been a week now, no text. I wonder if she even misses me, even by a single bit. I wonder if she thinks about me during the day. I think only about her during the day and at night I dream about her. God how I want her back.
>>
Does anyone know where I can find that green text story about an anon who loved his sister dearly and someone ruined his sister life and she ended up killing herself and now said anon is looking for revenge?
>>
>>38703196

You have to consider it from both a logical and emotional viewpoint, anon. If you cannot, you will never be able to move on.
You will never know anything about her if there is no exchange of information. It's as simple as that, and it sounds like you don't know anything.
Pick up and learn whatever you can, anon. Your life cannot revolve around one person only. If your other person well and truly loves, or loved you, that person would have wanted the best for you, regardless of the situation, and even if you didn't want it yourself. If you well and truly have loved her, and still do, be the best person you can be for her, even if it means waiting a lifetime for her.
If there is an emptiness, and if you are feeling empty at the moment, then think about how you are compromising yourself emotionally, and consequently physically and mentally. Think about where this emptiness comes from. Think about whether you are willing to stay in this empty meaninglessness until she comes back. If you are not, then get up from the floor. Take all the time you need, but you need to get up. If she comes back, you will be more than ready to sit down and have that open discussion with her. If not, then you are ready to move to wherever you are aiming for next.
>>
>>38703336
This is great advice anon, thank you.
>>
I don't expect any help but it might be nice to vent.

I've been debating hanging by belt for two days straight. I couldn't sleep last night, feel so fucking tired right now. I just feel like I don't really fit in with the world, nothing makes me content, and I have no drive and no talents. People scare me and I find it so so difficult to have normal conversations. Two days ago I missed a job interview because I couldn't stop fucking crying beforehand. Feelsbadman every time I realise I've woken up. I drink every day. I don't even have that bad of a life, even so I can't help but hate it. Hope things improve in any possible way for you anon, ty for making a thread I can speak shit into.
>>
>>38703520
It sounds like you just find everything pointless, no? I've been there in the past couple years too.
You say that you don't really have that bad of a life, but you hate it. Is there a reason for this, besides what I mentioned?
Why do people scare you, anon? You're talking with someone right now. How does this differ in comparison to talking to someone irl?
Is there anyone in your life you feel like you can talk to, even if you can't talk about everything with that person? If not, you could consider talking to someone on a talk channel online or even on a phone line.

http://www.crisischat.org/faq/
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/mental-health-helplines.aspx

These are examples for anyone living in the US/UK. I don't know where you are, so you'll have to find this service in your region if this doesn't apply to you.

Is there anything you find meaningful, anon? I personally find beauty in nature amazing, and something worth living and fighting for. I enjoy learning languages, even if I do it slowly, because it lets me see a different culture and to talk to a completely new group of people.

Sometimes life makes you feel like you're completely isolated from everyone, and not everyone can relate to your situation, but that's sometimes because they don't want to, or are unable to do so. This is all the more reason for you to find and discover people who can, and to shut out those who don't want the best for you out of your life.
Life is something precious, something to be enjoyed and savoured, anon. Live it fully and freely.
>>
>>38703795
Exactly anon, I can't find a point.
What I mean by not having a bad life is in terms of things like I was well looked after and raised, and the fact that there are obviously much worse situations out there compared to my own. Life feels like it's at a bit of a dead end, and I'm only 20. I recently dropped out of uni with nothing to show, and I've got to get a job but like I said, I get terrified and cry. Basic factory job too. Feels like life just isn't going to go anywhere, you know?
Speaking to people IRL is a lot more demanding, I'm more thoughtful than outspoken, but I'm aware that I think instead of talk which I assume makes me really awkward to talk to, but I can't seem to understand casual chat in general anyways. r9k is the only place I truly relate to people, so I guess I feel a little comfy too.
I am getting help anon, I'm en route for some behavioural therapy to sort this terrible anxiety out. I tell everything to my mother, she is honestly probably the only reason I'm still here, very supportive. I do enjoy music and I wish I could make some, but I never stick to anything long enough to see a productive outcome. Your post genuinely has brought a smile to my face, so thank you again. Sorry for the paragraph lol
>>
I study it in uni, even though i hate it, because it's the only thing that can guarantee me an income. My only passions are music and history, but neither are viable as career choices. I am stuck in a world that doesn't need me, or want me. 19 y/o kissless virgin, and will most likely stay that until I gather the courage to visit a whorehouse. My friend tells me that the reason why I get no girls is because I have no confidence, but in truth, the lack of confidence is a byproduct of years emotional neglect. Women are not just not into me, they avoid me. And not just women. Literally everyone avoids me. Family, people I like to hang out with, everyone. And that's why I have 2 friends while everyone I know has a massive social circle. Confidence is not the problem, it is problem is my personality. I am a sperglord, have been all my life. I am not angry, nor surprised that people avoid me. I would avoid me too if I'm being honest. I'm selfish, I'm lazy, I'm immature, I'm irresponsible, I'm indecisive,I'm a hypocrite, I'm impulsive, I'm shallow, I'm boring. I am doomed to live an unhappy life, alone, with no relief, for no reason at all. I will suffer and I will die. The sole reason why I haven't killed myself yet is because I don't want to hurt my mother more than I have already. I am waiting patiently for her death, so I can finally be released from this. A fatal traffic accident would seem like a gift from God at this point.
>>
>>38704404

I think one thing you have to realise about jobs is that we always have expectations which may not be in line with the reality of such a job. Have you tried talking to someone who is working in, say, a music teaching school? You have to get what people who are actually in the line know and feel about the job to get a realistic grasp on whether you'd be able and willing to do it.

If you want to change to be the best person you can be, you have to step up to the task and face the struggles head-on. You already know that it will take time, but this factor depends on how much you truly want to live life freely and fully, joyfully. Do you want the best for yourself, or are you content with being miserable, and not holding yourself accountable for your life?
Life is too beautiful to me to give up on. It is filled with ugliness too, but that only makes the truth of beauty so much more worthwhile, and so much more meaningful.
>>
File: 9387593.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9387593.png
29KB, 400x400px
>26, soon to be 27
>never had a job
>spend all this years in my room, rarely leaving the house
>managed to learn how to speak english in the years of neetdom
>because I live in a non-english speaking country, I'm taking a course so I can be an english teacher
>turbosautist, spill spaghetti every time i try to interact with normal people
I'm considering necking myself. I fell so ashamed. People at my age have degrees and jobs, but I'm a depressed fucking loser. I tried taking pills and therapy, but it's just a meme. It didn't do shit.
>>
File: 1498653958960.jpg (28KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1498653958960.jpg
28KB, 500x436px
Hello? Yes i'd like to drop off my emotional baggage here.

19 yo, khv, complete failure in education, no common sense, no brains, massive brainlet, manlet, cynical selfish cunt, narcissist yet still hate my self, women will always want chad, they only like you because they "settled" for you, khv shut in weeb girls do not exist so im content with just giving up on relationships, yet i still constantly fantasise about having a loving gf, im a pathetic, shallow, prideful, lazy, indecisive, embarrassing beta male with a hugely inflated ego which feeds off of my narcissism, because of this i feel better than everyone else yet still despise myself, i have no productive hobbies, the only thing keeping myself from ending it all is my own pathetic fear and indecisiveness.

Anyone here just a pathetic husk like me? orignallo
>>
>>38705214
>no brains, massive brainlet
Iktfb, I can't keep up with all that's going on and am too lazy to put the effort into understand it all.

All I know are videogames
>>
File: WOOOOO.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WOOOOO.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
haha ok haha

WOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE! CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! BIG BOY ANON IT'S TIME TO SHED YOUR EARTHLY SKIN AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF EARTH TIMEEEEEEEEE!!!! GRAB THAT KNIFE, ACCESS THE MAN THAT LIVES INSIDE OF YOUR BRAIN AND MAKE A REQUEST! GIVE HIM CONTROL! HE WAS ACHING FOR IT 7 YEARS AGO, WHERE THE GOD DAMN FUCK DID HE GO? WE NEED HIM BACK ANON SO HE CAN TAKE CONTROL! WE'LL FEED HIM ADRENALINE AND FINALLY LET HIM KILL US LIKE HE ALWAYS WANTED! WHY'D HE FUCK IT UP THE FIRST TIME? WHO ARE YOU? YOU'RE NOT REAL. FUCKING LIAR. CUT OFF YOUR LIMBS AND FEED THEM TO THE DOGS. NOT TODAY! NOT TODAY NOT TODAY! NOT TOMORROW! TOO TIRED, TOO HUNGRY, TOO BORED, YOU ALIVE SON OF A BITCH. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DOG AND YET YOU CONTINUE TO EXIST, FUCKING SCUM. IF YOU KEEP STALLING YOU'LL ONLY SUFFER MORE, CAN'T SEE YOU I'M JUST TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM AN EVEN WORSE FATE? WHY DO YOU THINK I HATE YOU SO MUCH? YOU KEEP RUNNING AWAY AND PRETENDING THAT EVERYTHING'S OKAY. EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS, GOD YOU'RE A MESS. TAKE THAT KNIFE AND FUCKING GUT YOURSELF. MAKE IT HAPPEN. I KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER IT'S BEEN LYING DORMANT ALL OF THIS TIME. I KNOW WHAT KIND OF MAN YOU ARE, A TRULY VILE AND DISGUSTING CREATURE. I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ME. COME OUT AND PLAY, TODAY TODAY TODAY! NOW! NOW! NOW! WHERE DID YOU GO? NOWHERE? YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP? I DON'T SLEEP! WE GOTTA DO THIS NOW! FUCK IT! YOU GOTTA BE STRONG ENOUGH TO INDULGE ALL OF THOSE FILTHY INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS YOU PUSH DEEP DOWN INTO YOUR SKULL! YOU GOTTA FACE THE MUSIC! YOU'RE NOT WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE! STOP PRETENDING. STOP WEARING THAT MASK YOU FUCKING CUNT. IF YOU'D JUST LISTEN TO ME AND GUT YOURSELF LIKE A PIG EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE. BE THE TRASH I KNOW YOU CAN BE AND POLLUTE THE ATMOSPHERE WITH YOUR FILTH. FOR FUCKS SAKE, PLEASE, DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND BOTH OF US HAVE TO SUFFER MORE THAN WE ALREADY HAVE. YOU FUCKING MONSTER.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.