[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mtg players are predominantly white >Yugioh players are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mcdonalds.jpg (92KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
92KB, 750x749px
>Mtg players are predominantly white
>Yugioh players are predominantly black

Is there any explanation for this phenomenon?
>>
Yeah, mtg actually requires some intelligence.
>>
File: 1500462440175.jpg (14KB, 219x265px) Image search: [Google]
1500462440175.jpg
14KB, 219x265px
the only depth to yugioh is deciding whether you'll put a card face up or down
mtg actually has a learning curve
>>
>>38701677
I just like Yugioh's aesthetic
>>
niggers don't like black magic
>>
>>38701677
Thats where you're wrong kiddo. They're fundamentally different. The niggers are attracted to the money to be made from yugioh as card prices are generally much higher.
>>
Yugioh is easy as fuck to grasp. It involves little strategy and really reliant on rng that its not uncommon to see poker players playing it on the side. Deck building for consistent hands is maybe the only smart aspect to it.
>>
>>38701677
Came here to post this, wasn't disappointed.

>>38701738
Are they really that much more expensive? I also know nothing of the formats in yugioh and assumed there's no division of cards based on time so good cards are always good until they're not.
>>
Man yugioh was my jam, I used to play it every day at school and whenever new cards came out I'd always learn all of their effects and stuff to impress my friends.
I still have a bunch of them at my parents house, I have no idea if the game is still like it used to be 10 years ago but I doubt it.

Anyway thanks for the nostalgia op
>>
>>38701256
MtG attracts the same social outcasts that are also attracted to D&D or WoW. It's also obscenely expensive at the higher levels.

YGO was like somewhat edgier version of Pokemon (where I'm from Digimon was never popular) and also only needed cards and not a Game Boy or DS.

>>38701677
>>38701718
>>38701757
MtG has a mana system that more-or-less balances things, as powerful cards simply cost more mana. YGO has a weird janky summoning system where there's several different ways to summon monsters some requiring multiple steps while auxiliary cards cost nothing.
>>
>>38701791
In short, yes. When a new set comes out the best cards usually peak anywhere from 40 to 100, sometimes more. Its not uncommon for people to spend 600 shekels on a deck, though thats not so popular anymore as the banlist is unpredictible and has screwed many competitive players. Most people agree that yugioh is the game to buy and sell, while magic is better actually being played.
>>
Whites can own land. Blacks can't.
>>
>there are this many people that are this wrong
lmao

niggers love power level shit, they love that "OH SHIT THIS CARD HAS ??? ATK, OH SHIEEEEEEET NIGGGAAAAAAA" while white people love "man look at how subtle this design is"

That's why black people love naruto and like battle shounens while white people love that slice of life shit
>>
Yugioh is Egyptian
>>
>>38701256
Yu gi oh is for niggers because we wuz
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.