[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot fucking control myself. I fucking seethe with rage so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1816546.jpg (11KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1816546.jpg
11KB, 526x526px
I cannot fucking control myself. I fucking seethe with rage so fucking hot I have to sit perfectly still for what seems like forever just to prevent myself from punching a hole through my monitor. I can't fucking take it anymore. I am so fucking destructive. Every time something sets me off it feels like I'm going to fucking commit murder-suicide. I get mad about one thing and it fucking fuels my rage about my entire life with leads to depression which leads to an anxiety attack where I can't stop thinking about buying a gun and having a gun and putting a gun to my head and fucking ending it all

Does anyone else experience this? When I was younger I thought the phrase "Seeing red" was just a saying, but fucking christ when I feel it coming on I seriously know exactly what they meant. It's like something is trying to take over my body, it just fucking fills me with BURNING FUCKING RAGE
>>
>>38700574
It happens in your late teens/very early 20's. I remember being like that. You grow out of it.
>>
>>38700593
Are you fucking joking? Are you this fucking stupid? You think anxiety disorders and anger problems are only in children? Please explain how you came to such a retarded conclusion considering the anger issues my 40 year old father has to this day.
>>
>>38700593
Are you actually trying to set me off? It's fucking working if you are. That might be the most normie answer possible. Stupid, dismissive, and willfully uninformed.
>>
>>38700574
Just don't hurt anything anon, get a punching bag or something.
>>
>>38700607
>>38700623
he's not wrong, just because facts are pissing you off doesn't change the fact that its true. Your hormones are out of whack, your brains are not fully developed. And dont bring in annecdotes from your dad and try to pass it off as if it was evidence. First post guy is absolutely correct
>>
>>38700682
I'm fucking 28. I have been this way my entire life. You being uninformed and smug about it is not what I fucking asked for. I didn't ask for some retards diagnosis based on some shit he saw on TV once
>>
>>38700725
who cares if you are 28? you clearly have the mental age of 14. Learn to control your emotions. At your fucking age its not cute anymore. If your ego is too big to take criticism then maybe you advertise your age as 8 and not 28.
>>
This board is so fucking dead. I thought maybe in one fucking place in the world I could be myself and be honest about my mental illnesses but I guess even this place is ruined. I'll just continue silently until I get the courage to pull the trigger
>>
>>38700607
>>38700623

I'm saying I used to have uncontrollable rage. Punch holes in the walls. Hell I even threw my PC on the ground and stomped it to death. One time I got so angry I ripped a garage door off and punched a tree until my hands bled. I ended up getting locked up in a hospital mental ward overnight by the police coz I said I was gonna kill myself with a machete I had. But I think it was hormones or something. Not often I get angry now I'm older and when I do it's not uncontrollable all consuming rage.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.