[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl keeps sitting next to me on the bus >see her everyday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dragonman.png (611KB, 557x645px) Image search: [Google]
dragonman.png
611KB, 557x645px
>girl keeps sitting next to me on the bus
>see her everyday
>havent said a word to her ever

ALL THOSE OPEN SEATS
IT CAN"T BE A COINCIDENCE
>>
>>38700017
I just wanted to say i like that pic
>>
>>38700017
Make some small talk, like asking her where she is going

Then follow her to make sure she didn't lie to you, if she didn't that means she likes you
>>
>>38700728
thank you, fourteen hours in ms paint but worth it
>>38701024
she wears the shirt of my college which ive been meaning to bring up in conversation but i cant seem to open my mouth
>>
>>38700017
Time to start "operation crop dust". You have to let this girl bathe in farts.
>>
u could just ask her why tf she's sitting next 2 u
>>
>>38700017
G
E
T

A

C
A
R

F
A
Git
>>
>>38701175
quit being a god damn pussy
>>
>>38700017
You don't even have to have a conversation. Just say "hi" in the morning and then say "have a nice day" when you get off the bus. Build familiarity and see if anything comes of it, OP.
>>
>>38700017
This actually happened to me except it was in class, (I'm a 5/10) she was super hot and outgoing, I was quite (yet cocky) she was trying to break me out of my shell and constantly initiated conversations with me.

She added me on skype (was 15 at the time skype was still cool) Eventually I fell in love with her, I turned into an asshole for the last few weeks of school because that was the only way I knew how to act. I lost her friendship, I'm still in love with her today...

Anyway, if some chick started sitting next to me I would not miss that oportunity no matter how embarrassing it was.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.