[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering making a Tinder to practice texting women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7798.png (321KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7798.png
321KB, 600x1065px
I'm considering making a Tinder to practice texting women since I consider women a completely different species and I need to try and normalize them in my mind.

What info does this app need from me and what are your experiences with it? What's a good bio look like?
>>
Chad uses one lazy distorted front cam selfie and gets a 100% match rate
>>
It's worth a try but Tinder is the crystallization of all the problems robots have with the dating world.

The app is rigged with the goal of putting the most attractive people together. (If you already knew the ELO system you don't have to read the rest of this)

That means for the most attractive women, tinder puts all the right swipes (you and the hundreds of others that also swiped) at random.

Given that women are also selective with who they swipe right on, you have to be Chad or just plain lucky to even get a match.

I went out with a girl who showed me all 160 of her matches, and they were all entrepreneurs and shit.

TLDR: Tinder is not a good alternative to just asking girls out irl but it may be good practice with texting
>>
>>38699968
We need to crucify the Jews (no pun intended) who made this fucking Chad&Stacy playground. Fucking evil application, to bring ugly guys so the Chads look better by comparison.
>>
Start with a picture of a hyper chad and talk to 50 women, then tone it down to an ultra chad and talk to 50 more. After that only put up a pic of a super chad and talk to 50 women....

keep putting up slightly less attractive men until you get to your own level.

Depending on your attractiveness level you'll have flirted with 68 million women so you'll be a pro.
>>
I've met girls online before (never from Tinder though) and a few girls have actually held conversations with me and texted me out of the blue before. Unfortunately whenever we meet up it ends there and they stop talking with me. I'm socially awkward as fuck though so I understand, this isn't as bad of an idea as other anons claim it is unless Tinder is just complete shit. Still, when its online, you don't lose anything from trying.

TL;DR talk to ugly girls on Tinder and go out on dates with them to build up confidence. That's what I'm doing and I'm getting better at talking to girls.
>>
>>38699731

I want to insert my dick into her extremely urgently.
I want to do this very badly.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.