[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm so glad I worked 8 hours a day, 5 times a week for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 13

File: file.png (294KB, 670x335px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
294KB, 670x335px
>I'm so glad I worked 8 hours a day, 5 times a week for my entire adult life
>>
>>38699604
>implying I won't kill myself soon
>>
>and spent half my money to support people of color and single mothers
>>
>i am so glad i spent my young adult life on a kaenue reeves fan forum/mongolian wicker basket bidding site
>>
File: 1463113169086.png (66KB, 571x372px) Image search: [Google]
1463113169086.png
66KB, 571x372px
>>38699794
beats working
>>
As opposed to what, sitting at home collecting gubbament gibsmedat while all you do is browse 4chan?
One day ill get a job
A job I enjoy and that pays well
So I can afford a good home
Find a woman, marry, have kids, raise them
Have enough saved from my job to spend the rest of my days vacationing and travelling
And on my deathbed as I stare at my children, their children and families, I'll feel fufilled that through my hard work I could create a future for my children
>>
>>38699845
Natalists are fucking disgusting and selfish. There is no reason to perpetuate this fucked up system
>>
>>38699808
Like hell. Being a NEET is fucking gay and it is torture beyond the human soul.it is cruel and unusual punishment. I can not wait to actually get out of this NEET life style.
>>
>>38699845
>I'll feel fulfilled through my hard that I provided a future for them

you do know they could all die like seconds after you? tragedy is always around the corner.
>>
>>38699881
working isn't torture????
>>
>>38699881

and three days later you'll be wishing you were a neet again
>>
>>38699845
>A job I enjoy
must be nice
>>
Imma be a surgeon. I'll know that the time I spent working was a worthwhile use of my life.
>>
>>38699974
>implying you should just give up and slip into the void of nothingness that is death
Your defeatist attitude is beyond disturbing.
>>
>>38699604
>8 hours a day, 5 times a week
That's it?
>>
File: 1501270657823.jpg (1MB, 1444x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1501270657823.jpg
1MB, 1444x1833px
>>38699871
>I'm sad so every one is DAE nihilism????
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit
If you didnt leech off society to spend all your time wasting away I'd care
The world is good if you give a shit
>>38699974
And theres a chance ill die tomorrow
Guess ill cancel my plans to get my car detailed
>>
>>38699604
>>I'm so glad I worked 8 hours a day, 5 times a week for my entire adult life

Shut the fuck up you decrepit fossil, the upcoming generations probably won't even have it that good. A large amount of the current generation can't even retire, something boomer fucks took for granted. It will be either unemployment and poverty stuck in mom's house with no skills or experience when you're 30 years old, or unpaid internships leading to 10+ hour per day jobs under the new "always-online" paradigm seeping into everywhere that's not backbreaking manual labor where you're answering work emails on your phone while you shit in the toilet

The 40 hour work week and large middle class in general was a distinctly 20th century American/European anomaly that is continually eroding as globalization outsources jobs and imports immigrants.

Expect things to move back towards a more 1800s environment with massive exploitation of labor.
>>
>>38699994
>>38699999
Sorry my parents didnt raise me to be a lazy asshole like yours did.
>>
>>38699604
Almost no jobs that actually require skills are 9-5. If you're proud of being a talentless wagekek who probably hasn't even graduated high school you're no better than the NEETs
>>
>>38699999
>>38700000
impressive digits friends
>>
>>38700011
Your optimism is unrealistic. Everything ends and one day the universe shall end. To put your faith in a future for your children is absurd. It is not guaranteed. You're deluding yourself if you think forty hours a week can protect your children and their children from their inevitable suffering and deaths. In time the sun will engulf the earth and mankind will be no more. The only future for all us is oblivion.
>>
>>38700042
You're sorry that my parents didn't feed me "working is fun" propaganda?
>>
>>38700034
>The world is good if you give a shit

How fucking stupid do you have to believe this shit? Our human history has been nothing but torture, sadism and tragedy. For every "happy" individual there are thousands in abject misery.
>>
>>38700042

better to be a lazy asshole than a slave

what good is a man's life if not lived free?
>>
>>38700073
And yet I'm happy
My friends are happy
My family is happy
They got the occasional thing to be sad over but life goes on, always another thing to be happy about
The fact I'm alive, have friends, have food and shelter etc. I'm happy
And my kids would be happy
Thats a good point you made, but only when told to starving africans
Not flourishing Americans
>>
>>38700098
Can you read you fucking retard? I am not denying a rare happy few, I am suggesting the vast majority of life to ultimately be unsatisfactory. Also not referring to a bad day, I am talking about the fucking inquisition and soviet gulags. But of course that could never happen again, right?
>>
>>38700073
Stop being a pussy lol
>uhh someone isnt happy cant have a kid
Wtf
>>
>>38700098
you don't belong here. please, leave us be.
>>
>>38700098
Happy people don't get in internet arguments with people over the internet about how happy they are
>>
>>38700098
>my friends and family are happy
>my kids will be happy

None of this is true. People are good at masking how they really feel. Your impression of your friends and family is based on a false perspective that benefits your relationship with them. No matter how close you get to someone, all you'll ever have is your perspective. You'll never truly know them nor understand what goes on in their mind.
>>
File: 1501141638627.png (100KB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
1501141638627.png
100KB, 284x212px
>>38700132
>>38700121
>>38700118
Mfw triggering you robot faggots
Whats it like being defeatist, nihilistic, and depressed?
>>
>>38700119
Yeah, let's incubate a fucking conscious being encased in a meat shell which ultimately will suffer and die. Sounds fucking great.

>life is amazing XD
>>
File: 1498704260505.png (292KB, 382x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498704260505.png
292KB, 382x394px
>all the edge in this thread
>>
>>38700024
I came here to say this. What the fuck is wrong with society. Why the fuck do we need to work so fucking much?
>>
>>38700143
>Whats it like being defeatist, nihilistic, and depressed?

None of these things. While living we must make the best of the situation despite how overwhelmingly shitty it is. I am trying to spare the unborn from suffering while we still can.
>>
>>38700132
no one is happy

happiness doesn't exist

there is only pain
>>
>>38700143
Fuck, you sound really happy dude
>>
>>38700145
le inmendham subscriber.
>>
>>38700058
I bet you think you are some kind of hreat thinker or a man of philosophy but in truth you are lazy,uneventul peice of trash genetic dead end.

>>38700064
Working isnt ment to be fun. It is ment to be beneficial to the society you live in. As a human being in is your duty to setve the people around you and do your part. But or sure,i will ket some moocher faggot tell me how life is and isnt .

>>38700075
The only worth a human can have is if he is a blessing to society or not. People like you are societal and genetic dead ends that serve no purpose,subsequently having no worth at all.
>>
It'd be easier if I had a wife and kids to provide for.
I doubt it'd make me actually enjoy work, but at least I'd have a reason to be doing it.

If I had a nation I could be proud of contributing to, I'd maybe be able to find some fulfilment from that.
But my "nation" is just a typical decadent Western multiculti shithole, where any contribution I make goes towards non-whites who resent me for existing.
>>
>>38699604
>I'm so glad I didn't work and I'm dying of starvation.
Must be pretty nice to live in a country where you can survive with neetbux.
>>
>>38700194

>The only worth a human can have is if he is a blessing to society or not

good goyim, provide worth to your society by working to make sure mr. noseberg gets his millions
>>
Old people generally do think that

Working, together with family, really defines who you are. Both to yourself and to the world. That's nothing to meme arrow or shout cuck at. It's a good thing, work isn't so bad.
>>
>>38700145
lmao you fags are a riot
>>
>>38699999
Being a neet is good. Quints confirm
>>
>I'm so happy
>you are all lazy uneventful pieces of trash

and like most normies you show your true colors. You're not happy. You're here trying to make yourself feel happy by looking down at those you think you're better than. It'll give you a high, but you'll come back down. And realize that your work is unfulfilling and that your life is as uneventful as the average worker ant. They work and toil all day and night, but once they're dead no one cares. They're replaced and forgotten Just like you will be, wagecuck.
>>
>>38700225
>really defines who you are. Both to yourself and to the world.
Fuck that; I want to write my damn Sonata goddammit.
>>
>>38700221
Good job shifting the blame on some imaginary villian.
>>
>>38699871
How ironic that a NEET says this.
>>
>>38700194
I can guarantee that most antinatalists are in fact better genetic specimens than stupid fucking child breeders. You're just too moronic to see the suffering you're causing.
>>
>>38700280
Suffering is subjective.
>>
>>38700265

good job during your last shift. keep it up and you might get a twenty five cent raise :^)
>>
File: cat_spaghet.jpg (66KB, 437x437px)
cat_spaghet.jpg
66KB, 437x437px
My job consists of riding around on a motorcycle all day. I fucking love it.
>>
>>38700299
Suffering may be relative but is a chemical and biological reality.
>>
>tried wageslaving for 2 weeks
>it was fucking shit and felt my soul slowly being drained

still cant comprehend how normies can do this shit for the rest of their lives
>>
>>38700262
Most artists worked a normal job while they built up their art. The only real exceptions are those who were born into hyper rich families.
>>
File: 1477901108948.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1477901108948.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>work
>become a slave for 50+ years wasting your youth, then die

>neet
>become a leech for 50+ years wasting your youth, then die

There's no escape.
>>
>>38700299
suffering is universal

it's the only real thing
>>
>>38700280
>teleports behind you
pshh fucking breeder scum.....bet you believe in a god too.....
>unsheathes katana
this blade will end suffering, life is horrible, how dare you think you should have kids....
>slices ur throat
nothin personnel kid maker...
>>
>>38700330
just indulge in as much hedonism as you can before you die, theres no point to life otherwise
>>
File: file.png (109KB, 960x801px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
109KB, 960x801px
>>38700299
suffering is a part of the human condition
>>
>>38700337
>no argument
>resorts to memes

thread's over. normie is thoroughly btfo.
>>
>>38700330
Lifetime NEETs don't live for over 50 years.
>>
>>38699881
Nice try wagie, no one is falling for your shit. NEET life is the best. You are either doing it wrong or lying. Pros of being a neet: keep your time for yourself. Pros of being a wagie: ???. It's that simple. If you really don't work but live a wagie lifestyle then you can't be helped. Get a job and pay for my lifestyle or kys.
>>
>>38700371
>responding to a shitty argument with a meme
Rely mak u think
>>
>>38700194
>It is ment to be beneficial to the society you live in. As a human being in is your duty to setve the people around you and do your part.
Why should I work and contribute to society if I have no chance of ever being loved or starting a family? Serious question.
>>
>>38700385
>hes not a rich neet
>>
>>38700328
What is a normal job? I'm working 50+ hours a week and don't have time/energy for anything else. ;_;
>>
>>38700310
Bood job during your last wank. Maybe next time you'll be content with your life and get a gf.

>>38700321
Actually,no,i take back everything i said. Its ok if you dont breed,and i encourage it because society doesnt need any more burdens than it already has. One of the many being you. A moocher taking away money from people that actually need it.

>>38700333
So is happiness.
>>
>>38700225
>Working, together with family, really defines who you are.
I don't have family and I hate work. Guess I'm nobody.
>>
>>38700408
By normal job I just meant something that isn't "being a rich famous artist"

>>38700422
How would you define yourself?
>>
im a construction worker
hours change on the fly
i spent the last 2 years working 60 hours a week
sometimes having to work 72
>>
>>38700399
Because society doesnt owe you anything.

>>38700392
You are no better than a meth addicted black man.
>>
>>38700194
Work so that future generations can also work and then they'll work so others can work and so on and so on.
Great fucking argument, anon.
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>38700444
>Because society doesnt owe you anything.
actually it does
>>
>>38700444
i dont owe it anything either
>>
>>38700351
Why is the suicide rate so high for males? What is happening?
>>
>>38700466
because being a dude sucks (inb4 tranny, it's just a fact, unless you're chadthunderdick)
>>
>>38700410

>Maybe next time you'll be content with your life and get a gf

incidentally I am content with my life, despite no gf. what now?
>>
>>38700466
Men are being feminized and see cowardly options as okay
>>
>>38700444
lolwut

For one thing, black men don't do methamphetamine. They use cracked cocaine. Second of all, I am abetter than any black man or addict. Don't blame me you are too stupid and irresponsible to handle the freedom that is being neet. This is why wagies really fear us. The thought of not having someone telling them what to do and micromanage and facet of life brings anxiety and they become catatonic. We are simply better than you and your kind. Mush mush, another day another dollar.
>>
>>38700445
Working to empower and better mankind. Not just an endless cycle of work. Work brings innovation and the more we innivate the more we as people dont have to suffer.

>>38700449
>>38700460
Unless you have done something to make society a better place,you dont deserve anything.
>>
>>38700466
There is a correlation between quality of life and committing suicide.
>>
>>38700466
being treated like some disposable tool kind of sucks while women get all the attention
>>
>>38700504
Work in itself is suffering. Seems kind of a backwards logic here. Suffer so that you don't suffer.
>>
>>38700460
>>38700449
You're protected by laws, you have public facilities, you live in a house and not a cave, you get to use the internet. Society gives you all sorts of things.
>>
>>38699871
ironic that you say that when you are supported by others kek

Disgusting leech
>>
>>38700521
not enough tbqh
>>
>>38700518
Suffering is natural. Thats just how it is. Suffering is subjective but everyone at one point in time has to suffe so others dont have to.
>>
>>38700551
>so others don't have to

no one can escape suffering, just because person suffers does not mean another escapes it.
>>
>>38700521
Doesn't really seem worth dedicating 1/2 of my adult waking hours to working a job.
>>
>>38700551
but why should i suffer when other people can suffer for me? what reason do i have to care about anyone but myself?
>>
>>38700521
Laws are more shackles than a protection. Compare the ratios of laws that protect to laws that deny me. Society owes me for this alone, being forced to live under such subjugation with nothing in return. I do not have public facilities so that doesn't apply. I live on land owned by family, so society has nothing to with this. Same with internet, We pay for the right to use it from our ISP. A quick tally shows society owes me a great deal, not the other way around.
>>
>>38700580
Took the words right out of my fingertips. So many seem to enjoy this suffering because it is "le subjective xd". If they gladly bear it what is the harm in pursuing nobler goals like knowledge and art?
>>
>>38700504
>the more we as people don't have to suffer
That just sounds like something people say to dull themselves into believing that what they do matters and will actually do something to help mankind when in reality, it very likely won't.
I try to live on the side of optimistic pessimism but it's hard to keep up hope for that kind of shit when people have been saying it for forever and nothing has come of it.
>>
>>38699604
>I'm so glad I was able to be there and provide for my family. I'm glad I was able to create a better life for them, and even though I would have loved to spend more time with them and not work as hard, I enjoyed the time I spent with them. I just wish there could be more...
>>
>>38700617
>family
where the fuck do you think you are normalfag
>>
>>38699604
better than being homeless senpai
>>
>>38700586
>Laws are more shackles than a protection
Try living in a world that doesn't punch violence or theft
>I do not have public facilities
Do you not drive? Never been to a library?
>I live on land owned by family
And where does your "ownership" of that random bit of land come from? What stops others taking it from you?
>Same with internet
The internet only exists because of society.
>>
>>38700633
>Try living in a world that doesn't punch violence or theft
I already do. The world doesn't punish anything, it just is. People are the ones who make value judgements and respond accordingly.
>Do you not drive? Never been to a library?
I drive but the roads are paid for by taxes, doesn't count since I have to pay or it. They aren't even honest about the fee but put a sneaky bullshit tax on gasoline and vehicle registration. Only library I used was the church library and uni library, both private.
>And where does your "ownership" of that random bit of land come from? What stops others taking it from you?
Ownership is by blood. It belongs to my family and I am part of my family. What stops others from trying to take it is we don't allow anyone to take it. If they try to remove it by force we would respond in kind.
>The internet only exists because of society.
You aren't even trying anymore. The internet exists in spite of society.
>>
>>38700627
Like it or not you once had a family, don't be so gloomy
>>
>>38700781
And now I have no one to support but myself, and never will
>>
File: 14994320165342.jpg (49KB, 254x267px) Image search: [Google]
14994320165342.jpg
49KB, 254x267px
>retards ITT are unironically against anti-natalism
What's it like being completely brain-dead and/or a genuine psychopath?
>b..but muh white race
Whites are already a tiny minority on earth. It's far too late for any of that racial purity faggotry that you /pol/cucks are so obsessed with.
>>
>>38699604
>im so glad i leeched money from my parents my entire youth and early adulthood

>so proud
>>
Complain more. In my shitsack country you work 10 hours and get pension at 75, which is not enough for food and protip: you don't live that long. Also no neetbux.
>>
>being so scared of not fitting into society that you deluded yourself into thinking that working is fun
JustNormieThings
>>
>be forced into this world
>"omg you owe muh society for that"
>leaving society is difficult as hell or straight out impossible
>"just kill yourself then lol"
yeah devoting your life to this beautiful society sure sounds great!
>>
File: vqGeMsr.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
vqGeMsr.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>38699999
>>38700000
You should be proud of yourselves
>>
>>38701646
We are worker bees.
>>
>>38701692
Who's the queen?
>>
>>38701646
>leaving society is difficult as hell
well that's why it's there in the first place
>>
>>38701646
>leaving society is difficult as hell or straight out impossible
Nigga what?
If you want to leave society then just go live in the middle of fucking nowhere, however you can't depend on electricity, water companies or anything like that, you would have to live like a hermit.
Escaping society is not hard, what's hard is still being alive if you do it without knowing how to live on your own without depending on anybody.
>>
>>38699604
>Im so glad i lived a life where i could barely afford any of the luxuries of life that were available through effort, i have left nothing to my offspring meaning they will have to start from the bottom to reach a comfortable lifestyle
>>
I am glad because all that work gives me the money to enjoy life
>>
God the people in this thread are miserable cunts

>tfw just like this 2 years ago until I escaped the NEET life
>>
>>38699999
>>38700000
one right after another. wowzers!
>>
>>38700143
>he tells himself he's happy
>comes here to laugh at people that are at the bottom of the barrel
I highly doubt that you are as happy as you claim to be.
>>
>>38702268
If your net worth isn't above $1million USD, it's immoral to be having children.
>>
>>38699881
I am behind you 100%.

former hardcore NEET here. I guess I am not mentally handicapped enough to were I literally cannot work under no circumstances, but I found a job. Not too many hours right now, but I fucking made it. It's the best. I
>>
File: 1492228469587.jpg (78KB, 605x454px)
1492228469587.jpg
78KB, 605x454px
>not having 6 weeks of mandated vacation every year
>>
I would work if mean having a waifu at home, but waifu ideal does not come in 3d version.
So I will not bother working if I can help it and that is it. Society and duties can go fuck themselfs.
>>
>>38699738
Yes remember every cent you earn at your job is taxed, and how that tax money is spent is left totally in the hands of politicians, who aren't even technically required to meet the demands of their constituants.
>>
>>38702235
>middle of fucking nowhere
And someone owns even that.
>>
>>38699845
>A job I enjoy and that pays well
you don't work for enjoyment
if work was joyful you'd have to pay to do it
>>
>>38702235
>just go live in the middle of fucking nowhere
And get killed/arrested for trespassing
Or die because it's not suitable for living
Or remain a slave because it's in a desert island that you need lots of money to get to
>>
>>38699881
>>38702463
Women were NEETs for decades, if not centuries, and did just fine.
>>
>>38703015
There are tons of places that are not inhabited and don't belong to anyone

>>38703372
>And get killed/arrested for trespassing
If you're retarded enough to live in someone's backyard then you deserve whatever happens to you.

>Or die because it's not suitable for living
find a better place or git gud at surviving

>Or remain a slave because it's in a desert island that you need lots of money to get to
Then why the fuck would you go there in the first place?
>>
>>38699604
>wageslave for 10 years
>retire relatively young
>go back to work, part time if you really miss it that much.

Find a flaw.
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/
>>
>>38700194
>The only worth a human can have is if he is a blessing to society or not.
Holy shit, is this what wageslaves actually believe? This kind of cuck mentality is absolutely pathetic. You write like a low-IQ mongoloid, hurry up and devote all of your time to some low-skilled job where you belong so that I'll never have to read your embarrassing trash again.
>>
>>38702677
It feels as if I blink an eye and 6 weeks have gone by.
>>
>>38703472
>wageslave for 10 years
Found a flaw
>>
>>38700206
>It'd be easier if I had a wife and kids to provide for
>any contribution I make goes towards non-whites who resent me for existing
These are a couple of my main reasons why I have essentially zero motivation to stop being NEET. I'm a social reject who likely won't find a woman no matter what I choose to do, and my contribution goes on to further a system that seems to despise my very existence.

Might as well do nothing at all.
>>
>>38700194
>It is ment to be beneficial to the society you live in
HAHA oh man, you write this shit on /r9k/ of all places. Robots hate the society.
>>
>>38699604
this will probably kill me.
right now my aspiration is to be some kind of political advisor, but i hate politics and it drives me crazy.

it's just that maybe, maybe if i can help someone else win elections and handle their constituency matters, etc, then when i'm about to jump off a bridge it might seem like i did something slightly worthwhile rather than stacking shelves.
>>
>>38699845
Laughing my head off at this post
Job security is a thing of the past.
>>
>>38699845
>Live entire life for the purpose of some idealistic "passing the torch" generational fantasy
>Humanity dies off a couple of centuries later from nuclear war/asteroid/superbug/vaccum decay/etc...

Realize how stupid your mentality is?
>>
>>38699604
>>I'm so glad I worked 8 hours a day, 5 times a week for my entire adult life

Try more like 12 hours a day 5 times a week and 5 hours a day the other 2 days.

In the end, I make somewhere around $700 a month. Fuck this third world shit-hole.
>>
>>38700176
Are you really so self-unaware you can't see the defeatism in your own posting?
>>
>>38700256
At least you acknowledge that working people look down on NEETs, because that's how it is-- we exist in a higher place in this world.

Y'all can't come to grips with that so you just screech "MUH INEVITABLE DEATH" as a crutch to avoid facing how pathetic your existences really are.
>>
>>38700518
>Work in itself is suffering

Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>38700617
The truth that most of the so-called nihilists in this thread are trying so hard to distract people from
>>
>>38700617
What family? We're never going to start families.
>>
>>38705092
>Oooo, trying is so hard :(((((
>I should just have everything I want handed to me, because I didn't ask to be born!

Fuck right off
>>
>>38699604
It's apparently worse for STEM majors. My Calc prof. was smug about this, compared to engineers he barely works at all, 3-6 hours a day, 4 times a week, and he does most of the grading in class, sounds pretty sweet.
>>
>>38706513
>Where did this meme come from?
Experience?
>>
>>38706108
>Tfw working much less that you while earning over double
>>
>>38706593
Guarantee that experience is a short-lived stint in retail or some bullshit, where you went in with a bad attitude and, for it, got a bad experience.

Maybe if you weren't such pessimistic piece of shit you could get somewhere in this world.
>>
File: nivvd.jpg (56KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
nivvd.jpg
56KB, 480x782px
>>38699604
mother fucker i work 24 hours a day seven days a week 365 days a year the grind don't stop always setting goals to accomplish always breaking my recordsi know 50 languages fluently i drive a lamborghini aventador too much money ain't enough money i will never stop like i'm running from the cops
>>
>>38706640
You're completely wrong, obviously, but clearly you are so indoctrinated in your slave mindset that nothing anyone could say or show you would change it, so you're not worth the effort
>>
>>38706640
>do not just be a slave, be a happy little slave!
>>
>>38705738
Not really you just need to go into a good field. I'm a medical student going into primary care which is a field that has been and will continue to experience a massive deficit for the next several decades. I'll get paid $200k starting and will have job security the rest of my life. Even if I want to move, everywhere in the US is understaffed when it comes to GPs.

Obviously if you're an unskilled laborer then there will be no job security. Learn an important skill, be good at it and you'll always be in demand.
>>
>>38699604
>I'm so glad I never worked or worked out, but instead shitposted on a Haitian tobacco-rolling forum, and now get to die broke, alone and childless
The world would literally been a better place had you never existed.
>>
File: 1441166712342.jpg (879KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441166712342.jpg
879KB, 1000x1000px
>>38707100
I am happy to be a drag on the world
>>
>>38707122
You say that, but you hate yourself inside.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.