[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 76 year old robot >was an angry young man who abused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1500910138772.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500910138772.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>be 76 year old robot
>was an angry young man who abused my kids when they were growing up
>son is now 48 years old, abused his own one and only child
>my grandson is 20 years old and on the wrong path in life
>violent druggie who views the world through unbridled hatred
>has a one year old baby with another crackhead who's about 15 years older than him
>the cycle of abuse might be perpetuated upon a fourth generation

All of the problems in my family can be laid directly at my feet. All of them. I deserve to burn in Hell.

I was born on a miserable winter night in 1941. It was the coldest night in all of American history up to that point. Yet the freezing winds were warm compared to the heart that newborn baby would grow up to possess.
>>
I've fallen for the bait
Killzmenowgodamioreganoenough?
>>
>>38698175
what is that an excerpt from?
>>
File: 1444001674740.jpg (62KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444001674740.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>>38698175
>robot
>had sex
>>
>76 year old
>posting chinese cartoon girls
nah
>>
OP is from the future head his words
>>
Sometimes it's best to pass on and leave not a trace
>>
Poor people are usually poor because of their subhuman decision making abilities. It is the future of most families.
>>
You think you have it made, but I see the cycle of life slavery for what it is.

I will mock it all with gritted teeth, much like how the Morningstar fell
>>
>>38698175
Prove it, OP, post your old wrinkly hand with a timestamp.
>>
>>38698175
Why do you lie to us Op?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.