[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are bitter and hate the world, but you're really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: eliza consider the following 2.jpg (189KB, 612x893px) Image search: [Google]
eliza consider the following 2.jpg
189KB, 612x893px
You guys are bitter and hate the world, but you're really just too lazy and scared to improve yourself and move out of your comfort zone. You guys enjoy being miserable since it's "safe". It's self inflicted.
>>
Explain this then:
>4'5" here, everyday is pure hell. It's hard to get a job, the only job I had was to go to a kid's birthday party and dressed up as a donkey while my dad dressed up as a clown. I had a butt pad so the kids are able play pin the tail on the donkey. There is no God.
>>
I have been improving myself OP

>Working out and losing weight for 6 months now

>No longer absolute NEET(still living with gparents but making $1,000/month from eBaying)

>Hanging out with the few friends I have more often

Still hate the world. I'm not miserable, but that doesn't mean I can't be misanthropic.
>>
Have you ever thought that maybe both of those things are true and maybe they both feed on each other?
>>
>>38697939
lol

1111111111111c
>>
>>38697905
I don't listen to underage fucks that post pics of underage tomboys, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>38697905

that trap doesn't pass.
>>
>>38697905
>You guys are bitter and hate the world, but you're really just too lazy and scared to improve yourself and move out of your comfort zone. You guys enjoy being miserable since it's "safe". It's self inflicted.
Yeah, whatever. Any problem with that?
>>
>>38697905
Why did anyone ever find that hag attractive? Not even 18 and already looks like a middle-aged woman.
>>
>>38697905
Interesting how normalfags always make threads like this. Wonder why you're so obsessed with trying to make it out like there's nothing wrong with the world, and it's perfectly just? OH! That's right, because you can't face the reality that life is literally just a spin of the wheel. You want to believe that what you have is because of your own hard work, not factors entirely out of your control. Wake up, fag.
>>
I already know this.

The problem is any attempts to move out will only reinforce the feeling of unsafety and I'll move back even more afraid of social interaction than before.
>>
>>38697905
You aren't enlightened or daring for pointing out the obvious to a group of easy targets. You're no better than a bully.
>>
>>38697905
At least I don't orbit underage girls like some kind of pathetic moron
>>
>>38697905
you mean like the attention whore that shows her pussy and asshole to random people on 4chan in your image?
>>
>>38697939
hahahah fuck me that's depressing, thanks for making me feel good about my life mate.
soon you will start to enjoy the children touching your butt and then that's when the real fun will begin in your life, it will come to an end within a few years after getting caught but until then enjoy them years
>>
>>38697905
that young boy has feminine features to his face. needs to work out maybe will boost his test production during puberty
>>
Shut up potato bitch
>>
>>38698203
What this anon said. Go back to that job and enjoy it, anon. Trust me you will
>>
>>38697905
Why is she so fat now :( It's like a totally different person. Please lose weight!!
>>
>>38698203
>>38698292
Wtf is with these creepy evil posts?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.