[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First experience with ballbusting >new Gothic girl moved to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0363.jpg (348KB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
348KB, 1280x1813px
First experience with ballbusting
>new Gothic girl moved to school. Came from a bad home, liked anime, and had zero friends
>got picked on alot for being new and weird and I felt bad. Plus I liked her Mangas
>buddy of mine finally gave me the confidence to ask her out
>fast forward and we're cleaning her house for her land whale mother
>she throws me a broom and it bounces up and hits me in the balls
Stings but not bad. I laugh it off and she makes an off handed comment about hoping my balls weren't too damaged.
>She loves giving blow jobs so later she is down there rolling my balls around and licking all over my cock
>She's asking me about my balls and how sensitive they are as she kind of tests them with squeezes
>I don't stop her advances
...to be continued
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (112KB, 960x1358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
112KB, 960x1358px
>She keeps pushing it and I love it too much too stop her
>She is super sweet about it though and gentle
>soon that changes, she starts wrestling with me more. Reaching into my shorts and getting a handful of my balls and really grinding down on them
>I'd give up because it would cause her to stop once I gave up.
>She would bite or squeeze or knee my balls and beg me to finger her
>She never wanted sex. Just to be fingers or to blow me
>would use my balls as a tool to get either.
>she got less gentle and loving and more clingy..trying to control who I was friends with and use my balls to get her way
...to be continued
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (174KB, 666x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
174KB, 666x941px
>I couldn't stand her abuse anymore. And it felt weird having a woman try and assert her dominance
>broke up with her with a text
>She started sending me death threats everyday, would attack me at school and strangle me
>eventually snuck up on me and kicked me in the balls. I passed out from it in the hallway of the school
>She was expelled for 10 days but my parents and town members campaigned to have her expelled for good
>She was moved to alternative education where she wouldn't ever see me
>My mother offered girls at my school $100 for anyone willing to fight her or hurt her
>between bullying and being oppressed by the school she chose to move away with her dad
>luckily I never had to see her again
>>
File: don't disgust me or my son.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
don't disgust me or my son.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
the plural of manga is just "manga" you motherfucker
>>
>>38697846
Is that really a hot topic for you?
>>
go away ballbusting couple guy
>>
File: back up.gif (565KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
back up.gif
565KB, 450x300px
the hottest topic there is buddy boy
>>
>>38697910
Not as long as there are the good people here. Brought a story this time.
>>
>>38697941
Yup your right. Japanese does not have plurals.

Inb4 you're...I'm drinking
>>
Bump for joy
>>
>>38697563
>>38697680
>>38697762
>have a goth qt willing to suck your dick
>couldn't handle the ball bantz and leave her

Fuck off you Chad fucking shit
>>
>>38699306
Ehh women are easy. Always befriended them more than men. Guys are hard to communicate with. But I don't life femdom...ballbusting is one thing but I don't want a woman truly trying to be the head honcho
>>
>>38699388
>Ehh women are easy
>But I don't life femdom...
Fuck off Chad
>>
>>38697945
You just tell the same stories everytime.

>>38699388
You're really insecure with this whole ballbusting thing and how much you dislike the idea of women having more power than men.
>>
>>38699660
Well I never enjoyed talking to men that much fun everything is a competition. Women gossip and tell interesting things about each other and spread secrets. They're easy to talk to.

>>38699799
Well not everyone has seen my story and there aren't many that are town scandals. Also I'm not insecure of ballbusting but u believe women have a role and it's below the man. That's how the household hierarchy works. Everyone knows I'm into ballbusting
>>
File: nuts.png (515KB, 905x884px) Image search: [Google]
nuts.png
515KB, 905x884px
>>38699975
>Everyone knows I'm into ballbusting

even your parents and siblings

your guy friends ?

do you feel lonely often ?
>>
>>38700418
No family doesn't know. I don't think family should be included in sex stuff. Wife's cousins and friends know. My guy friends know but I only have two of them. My girl friends know of course.

I don't feel lonely
>>
>>38700485

what are your guy friends like ? What do they think of it ? How did you become friends ? What do you guys do together ?
>>
>>38700485

oh what are your inlaws like ?

also thought you would find

>>38700418

the pic interesting
>>
>>38700500
One guy I grew up with since I was 7. He's a big jock but a teddy bear none the less. He believes in whatever behind closed doors

Another guy is emo rocker friend but huge computer nerd. But he is like 6'7 as well so both tower over me. He thinks fetishes are fake.

Met both through school and just talking. The rest of my friends are girls. Can blame my mother for making me so social towards women. None of them have issues with my kink.

>>38700514
I'll look back at the Pic. My in-laws are hard working. Always worked 3 jobs at a time to make ends meat. I don't rally respect them and I'm happy to be so loved in the family
>>
>>38700654
I missed the what do we do together part. The jock is starting his own family as well as fire fighting so I don't see him often. The other dude I see every week. We just hang out. Talk about work and our wives hang out while we play vidya or poker or something. Occasionally we go to the bar or get wasted at home
>>
Stop making shit up, loser
>>
>>38700717
Hey now. Everything. I post is true
>>
>>38700825
No one believes that anon. Everyone knows that you just type these ridiculous fantasies up while you masturbate. It's quite pathetic honestly
>>
>>38700861
I imagine most have seen my Tumblr. So pics and vids of me persuade pretty well. It's just a few people on here that want to believe this isn't my real life lol
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.