[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We dont need anyone to be happy. women and drugs are fun. that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: me fr.jpg (123KB, 736x867px) Image search: [Google]
me fr.jpg
123KB, 736x867px
We dont need anyone to be happy.
women and drugs are fun.
that's all. We don't NEED them.
I had a qt gf for a couple of months and i was happy, i felt like i needed her to be happy, but now I realize its a commodity, not a necessity.
I was hooked on drugs for a good portion of my teenage life. I felt like i couldnt be happy without them, but when i got clean I was happy for a short while before just becoming dependent on her.

This is Chad's secret. He is able to act like he doesn't care because he legitimately doesn't. he doesn't need anyone but himself.
>>
>>38697346
Do you do anything constructive that you derive satisfaction from? Because it sounds like you just live between sensations brought about by outside stimuli. Drugs, feeling good because a gal sits on your face, it hits similar spaces in your brain. Is that all that makes you happy?
>>
>>38697447
I'm back in school, I bodybuild, and I have a job. While I'm not in the ideal situation, I'm building up to it and there's nothing else I can do right now. I am happy with my life the way it is because I am doing what I can to make it better.
>>
Isn't this what Aurelius's Meditations is all about?
>>
>>38697476
Gotcha. I'm not understanding what the intent is behind your post then. Are you trying to quietly declare yourself a Chad due to being beyond a need for companionship? Do you think this a bad outlook or a commendable one?
>>
>>38697548
i think its a commendable one. I know i will never be chad, but this is the path to becoming a normie and not feeling like shit about being alone.
>>
>>38697585
I don't think you're wrong about self improvement being good thing. I don't agree with you when you say that Chad's don't care about companionship. That's what you feel, and as you said, you aren't a Chad. I think the common man and most Chads revel in companionship. You're doing something different in not caring. It's not bad if it brings you fulfillment, but I think your observations about others are inaccurate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.