[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >having a party cus trying to make friends >invite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: scar.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
scar.png
226KB, 394x397px
>be me
>having a party cus trying to make friends
>invite a few people from my class to show up
>few random people show up
>"never mind", I think, "they'll be no trouble"
>shit starts going down
>guy punches other guy
>massive fight, blood on one guys face
>the winner of fight punches through my fucking front door window (There is a window on the front door)
>storms off into the night
>tell everyone to leave
>fuckers aren't listening, they get mad at me
>push one outside
>lock down
>guy cuts arm on broken glass
>gets fucking mad (he is a nigger btw)
>starts raging out at the fucking door, kicking and yelling
>breaks more of the glass, the lock on the door is kinda fucked up
>so much fucking shit going on
>go into room, call police
>takes them like 20 fucking minutes to arrive
>people are fucking rampaging around my home, everything is getting fucked up
>finally police come and get everyone away
>one guy said he'd fucking kill me

really fucking scared guys, what if they come back. I just wanted a fucking normie party and to be cool. Why did this fucking shit happen to me, perfect example of why i fucking hate niggers
>>
>>38697326
uninvited party crashers are the worst anon but I'm willing to bet he wouldn't follow through on some shit he said drunk even if he is an ass OP. idk what you expected when you told everyone to just leave though

just chill, i severely doubt hes coming back
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (319KB, 943x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
319KB, 943x1200px
>>38697326
God dam that sucks.
I hate normies.
I knew a guy that had a party, he had a chackboard at his house do draw stupid shit, some guy drew some gang thing, some other guy crossed it out, and then someone got shot in his house,
Look on the bright side, you have a cool little story for sometime you are hanging out with roosties in the future. Leave out the parts that make you look bad, just mention the fight and having to call the cops and broken door, it will sound cool, trust me.
>>
HAHAHAH I get inviting randomers, even a bit odd..... but INVITING NIGGERS? are you fucking crazy? lol lesson learned I suppose
>>
>>38697326
this is why I own a gun. If you walked out and told them to leave with a gun in your hands things would of gone down better.
>>
>>38697326
Well you know now. Never host a party. Hopefully you learned your lesson.
>>
Why did you let random niggers in your house?

If you didn't:

Why did you invite niggers to your house?

If you didn't:

Why are you friends with someone who would bring a nigger to a party?

Seriously, if any of my friends brought a black person to my party I'd be like wtf. Probably wouldn't chill with that guy anymore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHw_5XyDWPM

Keep your noid up.
>>
>>38697545
dam next year I might just attend Jaxa.
>>
>>38697326
>having a party
>having friends and people to invite to a party
normal GET OUT
>>
File: 1421794480063.jpg (47KB, 343x334px) Image search: [Google]
1421794480063.jpg
47KB, 343x334px
>>38697326
>Party = alcohol + food + good company
How do you guys manage to fuck up even the simplest of things?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.