[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright let's get this straight: DOGE is pronounced DOAG,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px)
download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Alright let's get this straight:
DOGE is pronounced DOAG, hard O/hard G/
Why?
It's based on a racist asian-accent reading of the world or on how a dog would read it's species' name (assuming it could). The dog would not end the word with -EE (this is the cute, delusional interpretation) and he would not end it with with a J/soft-JUH. He would read it as it is, DEE OH JEE. His inability to differentiate/understand vowels is why the O is the letter he pronounces harshly.
Or like i said, it's how a dumb japanese guy would say dog.
fuck it just pisses me off when people call him DOH-JUH, DAWJ, or DOAGEE. Disgusting,
>>
File: 225px-My_Doge.png (25KB, 225x203px) Image search: [Google]
225px-My_Doge.png
25KB, 225x203px
I say it "dohj" because the first time I saw it, that's how it was pronounced
Pic related
>>
>>38697354
well you're a wrong tasteless faggot.
homestar runner did not create this joke, /b/ did and homestar retards like you flock around spreading it to the masses in the completely wrong way.
fuck you.
>>
more people need to see this.
>>
Doughj represent.
>>
>>38697670
filth.
you're killing the joke with your own stubborn retardation. You're comodifying doge from his original offensive purpose into some kind of mascot which will be used to sell producs to kids in the future.
Fuck you
>>
I pronounce it dough-gee dough-j is retarded
>>
>>38697754
dough-gee is retarded too. It's more acceptable on account of a japanese accent, if done correctly, would lightly pronounce the "huh" sound at the end but even then it's like Dough-guh.
Youre not helping either.
Doagie is just as likely as Doaj to obscure the original joke forever.
>>
>>38697320
You're actually retarded and it's cringingly autistic. It's pronounced "doahj" like the doge of Venice.

It's a cute way of referring to a doggo as the elder statesman of the house but now you've gone and drove the meme into the ground with your spergy squabbling
>>
>>38697817
or dough-heh.
but definitely not dough-gee.
>>
>>38697838
>referring to a doggo as the elder statesman of the house
no the whole joke is that the dog is stupid but sensually perceptive. It's making fun through comparison to asian people being so Fobby when they try to assimilate.
>>
>>38697877
>sensually perceptive
>sensually
>sensual
>>
>>38698622
yes, as in full use of senses you retard.
>>
It's "Doaj" you idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xeq9l7DNY
>>
>>38699045
just because you associate with retards and retard-exploiters does not mean you are correct. This is what appropriation is. In a way this should be illegal, it's a clear abuse of public domain laws.
>>
>>38699068
DOAJ DOAJ DOAJ DOAJ DOAJ
>>
>>38697320
i always used to pronounce it doag

until all the faggots convinced me it was doje

i give up
>>
>>38699093
>>38699092
childish response i expected from your kind. You actually posted that LoL link like it was something to be proud of. You are on the lowest tier of our modern e-culture. Your take on doge and it's original intent is irrelevent.
>>38699093
Never give up on truth.
should have trusted your gut.
>>
>>38699045
>Scientists discover cancer in its purest possible form
>>
>>38699093
>>38699117
The dog in the video pronounces it Doaj though, you saying he doesn't know how to say his own name?
>>
>>38699143
are you that retarded?
that's just some cheap shitty icelandic company trying to reap profit off a public domain law loophole so that they don't have to pay to essentially steal the brand of a valuable product.
do you think they made him up or something?
how dumb are you?
>>
I pronounce it doog. I was unaware this is a hotly contested issue.
>>
>>38699178
this is wrong but acceptably absurd.
>>
>you argue all night whether it's DOAJ or DOAG
>Chad gets head while he's drunk on the road
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.