[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forced to work by family >go to work >you should talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1405655941443.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1405655941443.png
34KB, 633x758px
>forced to work by family
>go to work
>you should talk more anon
>We are going to get you to talk more
>[person you knew in high school] said you were really quiet then too
>Well?
>Pretend to smile and just say yeah and let out a small laugh
>turn away and continue scream I wish I was fucking dead in my head
>>
File: 1494716761130.png (31KB, 974x522px) Image search: [Google]
1494716761130.png
31KB, 974x522px
Work sucks man. Not the work part but the forced interaction with people. Frankly I don't give a fuck about what anyone has to say and would prefer everyone mind their own damn business. Anyways, I'm 27 and just now overcoming crippling social anxiety. Not completely but getting much better. Hang in there.
>>
>>38697430
Thanks anon
I'm trying to hang on. It wouldn't even be half as bad if there was at least a chair to sit on while there are no customers instead of standing for 7 hours. There aren't even any benches outside. I have to pretend im taking a shit so I can sit on the toilet for a few minutes. Also their break system sucks. It's just "take a break when you want to when it's not busy"
There is no break room and all you can really do is just go stand outside which is barely different to just standing inside.
>>
File: 1500528077178.jpg (17KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1500528077178.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
>We are going to get you to talk more
God that's so annoying. Normies are supposedly socially capable, but a lot of them have no tact or sensitivity. People in school used to ask me "why are you so quiet" and I can't imagine what they expect me to say to that. Do they want me to apologize? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38697263
Still at uni with a bunch of normie cucks who think im 'just shy' hate my life
>>
>>38697263
holy shit OP this is exactly me when I got my summer job. literally line for line, even the high school part.
I know what to say in my head after I have talked to someone but at the time I just keep nodding my head and repeatedly saying "yeah" and "oh really?", when it's my chance to talk I literally just say nothing and pretend to get back to work, FML
>>
>>38697593
They have said it two days in a row now
How long will it continue
>>
>>38698212
I don't know man. I would just put just enough effort into your responses to not make them annoyed with you, and then hopefully they'll get the message and give you some space
>>
>>38698212
I'm kinda like you and people at my job say that about me sometimes and honestly I've been there 4 years now, still quiet and don't really talk much to my co workers. But they still say that about me so it'll last as long as you make it last
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>38697263
>During gym class
>Substitute teacher lady so I can slack off
>Sitting on the bleachers reading a book because I'm too shy to go play sports with chads
>Substitute gym teacher lady comes over and tries to look into my eyes
>Has a concerned face
>"Are you okay...?"

Go fuck yourself I was literally just reading a book
>>
>>38699043
>Sophomore year
>Have no friends
>Get stared at in cafeteria for being alone
>Sit in hallway for lunch
>It's pretty cool, get to listen to my headphones and eat in peace
>Music teacher keeps bothering me about joining choir
I appreciated the offer though.
>>
work is bad enough but you have to also pretend you like it and do the normie dance so they accept you. That's the worst part. I'd work in a factory lifting boes all day if I didn't have to hear retards making jokes with me for ten hours.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.