[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /nofriends/? I don't think I have had a friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 987045353.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
987045353.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
who else /nofriends/?

I don't think I have had a friend since 3rd grade, which was over a decade ago. I dropped out in 4th to be homeschooled due to anxiety and other mental issues and lost all social skills. Now I can't even fucking talk to people and can't fit in most groups, even online.
>>
>>38696890
Lole same. It's eating away at me. I don't think it'll end well
>>
Friends suck. All they do is want you to drive them everywhere and buy them shit. They constantly insult you and act shitty when you feel offended like you're supposed to enjoy it. And then when you don't want to hang out anymore they act bitchy and then make up shit about you to get you fired. Luckily his story was unbelievable because it involved me and a woman and everyone at work knew how much of a virgin loser I am.
>>
>>38696983
What kind of shitty friends do you have? All me and my friend do is drink beer and talk about life. The best fucking feeling.
>>
I don't think I had friends ever
>>
>>38696890
that's ok, man. you know who you are and no one else has to understand you for you to belong.
>>
>>38697026

They're the only friends I can get and my mom said I shouldn't be picky and criticize you have to accept people for who they are and it's better than being a friendless loser
>>
>>38696983
Those weren't friends anon, those were normie scum fuck bastards that manipulated you. It's experiences like those that turn people into robot tier.
>>
>>38696983
at the risk of sounding like a normie it sounds like your friends are insecure shitheads picking on who they see as the insecure shithead. congrats, you're the omega.
>>
File: 1757574744.png (602KB, 593x547px) Image search: [Google]
1757574744.png
602KB, 593x547px
>haven't had a friend since grade school
>bullied whole life
>really want friends but don't open myself up to anyone because I can't relate to most people and I don't want to get hurt again
>start surrounding myself with inanimate objects and have conversations with them in my head

I know it's not healthy but I can't help it.
College is my last chance at making friends as an adult, I can't live like this much longer.
>>
>>38697158
anytime you feel like the anxious things you do, think, or say makes you less than who you do them around, just think to yourself BITCH YOU AIN'T NOBODY and cushion your feelings with willful ignorance.
>>
File: h.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>38697158
I know that feel anon. I've gotten so bad I have elaborate imaginary friends and gf in my mind that I think about every night before sleeping. I wish they were real
>>
File: 1501279827699.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501279827699.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>38697182
Yeah, my self esteem is pretty much gone but I don't take shit from people either. I'm slowly trying to improve myself though.

I just don't want to end up surrounded by normies who abandon me once they realize I'm different.

>>38697195
Me too anon, we're all gonna make it someday hopefully
>>
>>38697158
>college is my last chance
Thought the same going into it. Turned out to be 4 more years of no friends
>>
>>38696890
It feels good knowing I'm not the only one without friends
>>
>>38696890
I haven't had a friend in about 6 years, since I graduated HS and moved away from my hometown.

Honestly I can't imagine having any friends for the rest of my life. It just seems like such a drag to have these people want to take you out to do things.
>>
File: 1498271214328.jpg (39KB, 640x676px) Image search: [Google]
1498271214328.jpg
39KB, 640x676px
>>38697706
Sorry to hear that anon.

I want to socialize with people outside of 4chan though, so even if I had just one good friend I'd be happy.
>>
File: The_egg_with_the_plan.gif (1MB, 769x469px) Image search: [Google]
The_egg_with_the_plan.gif
1MB, 769x469px
>don't have friends
>feel lonesome and hopeless

>have friends
>get annoyed at friends constantly and often wish they'd just go away or die

ya can't win
>>
I lost all of my friends.
Not all at once, they just slowly drifted away from me. My last friend was in town after being away for months and he never even thought to call me.
I don't hang out with anybody anymore, I just kind of drink at home.
>>
File: 1490281604420.jpg (23KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
1490281604420.jpg
23KB, 379x395px
>>38697158
>>38697706
I did it anon
went 4 years of high school with literally 0 friends

1st year college I MADE 3 Friends!
I like one a lot, the other bugs me, and I hate the last one, but it's something

guys its do able, literally you have to do this

>say hi to people
>try to not sperg out
>sperg out
>go back to room and hate yourself
>say hi to people
>try not to sperg out
>sperg out
>hate yourself
>say hi to person
>try not to sperg out
>sperg out
>for some reason they didn't care that much
>friend acquired

THERES HOPE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.