[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw im starting to like lolis Am i going to become a pedo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1499573920163.jpg (114KB, 1024x993px) Image search: [Google]
1499573920163.jpg
114KB, 1024x993px
>tfw im starting to like lolis

Am i going to become a pedo? Am im going to end in jail?
How do i find redemption from this degeneracy?
>>
>>38696716
There is literally nothing wrong with lolicon so as she doesn't jump out of the screen.
>>
File: 1492921116923.png (599KB, 1040x932px) Image search: [Google]
1492921116923.png
599KB, 1040x932px
>>38696738
>so as she doesn't jump out of the screen
>Implying that isn't what we all secretly wish for
>>
File: 1501208520442.jpg (297KB, 1280x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1501208520442.jpg
297KB, 1280x1524px
>>38696716
>redemption

Through JESUS
>>
>>38696738
Lolicon normalizes sexualizing children. There is absolutely something wrong with it and it's not a coincidence that it comes from a country with a big history of sexualizing children.
>>
It's a slippery slope which inevitably ends in death.

Next, you'll pause that video where the seal pulls that loli into the water and think about the sweet cunny underneath the striped panties.

Then one day you'll find an adorable 9 year old youtube vlogger, begin to fantasise about all the ways you would taste, caress and molest her.

Then one day, you will be in the presence of a loli and you will commit heinous infringements against her. You might even get away with it, which leads to...

Getting a wife for the sole purpose of breeding lolis and using them as you please. At this point you will have reached the zenith of your degeneration, and only death will save you from yourself.

Source: It all happened to me and it'll happen to you too!
>>
>>38697232
dont molest your daughter please. give her cuddles not cock.
Also, is the aforementioned loli your wife by any chance?
>>
File: image-10.jpg (277KB, 702x1024px)
image-10.jpg
277KB, 702x1024px
>>38696716
Loli/shota are hyper unrealistic depictions of children. Its as much of a fantasy as you can get of something. Lolis dont look anything like real little girls. Theres no such thing as an oppai loli in real life. Real little kids are not allowed to fly fighter jets. There are no millionaire little girls looking to make you their sex slave husband. There are no ancient 1000 year old demons that take the form of a loli in real life. The reality is a potato shaped lumpy kid who is gonna bite your dick if you stick it in her mouth, and has a vagina that could hardly fit a ballpoint pen. She is not gonna crave your cock at the tender young age on nine, a real little kid would be bawling her eyes out as you literally rip her apart.
I don't believe loli is the same thing as CP, and I dont think lolicon is the same as pedophilia, though im sure some pedos read loli doujins. Its a fantasy that real life in never going to match up to.
As far as legal trouble, loli tends to fall in that grey area in a lot of states where its either technically legal, or its a law no officers enforce. You're not gonna have your door knocked down over it.
Finally, if you do ever have cravings for real little kids, neck yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.