[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright 4chan I gotta vent to you guy about my dad. >bird's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 680x680px
Alright 4chan I gotta vent to you guy about my dad.

>bird's chirping, want to come out of cage
>dad finds it annoying, so he starts poking her with SCISSORS
>yell at him "wtf are you doing?"
>starts ranting about how I shouldn't swear at your father, even though it was deserved
>becomes pouty, storms off to MY room, lies on my bed
>about an hour later (was playing vidya to help wrap my mind around how irrational he was being) I go to apologize for swearing at him, then ask him to apologize to me for poking my bird with scissors
>"I wasn't poking the bird with scissors"
>thisbitch.exe
>ask him to have my bed back (it's night where I am, want to sleep)
>"no, I'm sleeping"
>tell him to sleep in his own bed
>he scoffs
>storms off downstairs to the couch and says he's going to sleep there
>ask him why, no one told him to. No one would ever think to tell him to.
>"I just need to be alone"

He's still down there, on his phone. My dad has been like this for as long as I can remember, where he get upset by the smallest of thing and then pouts the rest of the day.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Pic related is my bird. It's really small, so you'd imagine why I'd be really upset.
>>
Both of you sound like faggot NEETs
>>
>>38696265
Nice birb.
>>
>>38696265

That is a very cute bird. What species is she?

I too am a fan of parrots and other birds.
>>
>>38696265
why the hell do you own this stupid ass bird
>>
>>38696300
My dad works from 6 am to 6pm every weekday. But I am a neet
>>
>>38696313
She's a parrotlet, smallest type of parrot.
>>
>>38696349

I see. Have you kept any other types of parrots as well?
>>
>>38696469
I had an amazon once, but she didn't really like people, because her previous owner kept her in his dark garage with no toy in her cage to play with.
>>
dude it seems deep down your dad is very sad, you should talk to him about it, maybe it can bring yous closer and maybe he wasn't intentionally trying to do a bad thing with the scissors
>>
>>38696265
Hmm, I need to see more of the birb to help you
>>
File: snek.jpg (179KB, 837x1024px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
179KB, 837x1024px
>>38696321
that wasnt nice, anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.