[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is/was that one special girl? Have you grown the balls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image4.jpg (465KB, 1098x1229px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
465KB, 1098x1229px
Who is/was that one special girl?
Have you grown the balls to talk to her yet?
>>
>>38695908
Fuck this really hits close to home. It's realistic like the walk one.
>>
fukken love these virgin/chad memes
keep em coming plz
>>
>>38695908
Yeah I did talk to her, surprisingly. She talked a bit while we were playing cards as a group and then bailed and gave her cards away. Feels real bad man.
>>
>>38695908
lel this pic is great, especially the phone and window
>>
>>38695908
I don't know a girl.... Or anyone really
>>
She's so special that I'll never talk to her again lest I pull her into the dishonest, destructive morass that is my every attempt at a relationship. I had a chance and refused it; she's too good for me.
>>
File: 1501216759245.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501216759245.png
181KB, 400x400px
>>38695908
She was a robot/NEET just like me.
Talked to her, got rejected.

It was kind of stupid, but I already accepted the rejection from the start.
>>
>>38695908
I liked a few girls back in HS but never told them

there is no special girl as of now
>>
>>38695908
>Who is/was that one special girl?
A girl from high school, really sweet girl
>Have you grown the balls to talk to her yet?
No, my friend got there first and i couldn't do it because bros before hoes so I had to swallow my feelings. I have never felt the same again I mean in love with somebody ever again.
This was 4 years ago, the worst part I still dream about her.
>>
>>38695908
there have been several through out the years. one of them i hung out with a couple times, put my arm around her while we watched tv and kissed once. but then i was too autistic to be able to go along with her desire for something "casual" kept asking to take her out on a real date and she refused.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.