[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How sad would it be if I get my first hand/blow job at a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: p.jpg (232KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
232KB, 700x525px
How sad would it be if I get my first hand/blow job at a massage parlor ?
>>
It would be appropriately sad. Go for it friend.
>>
I used to get handjobs from tje Live Girls sex shops near the Port Authority Bus Terminal in NYC and LOVED it. A few quarters to ppp the plexiglass window open,ten bucks for the niggress-du-jour,and she reaches through, tugs your junk as you play with her tits,and sploot all over the place a few minutes later.

>Anon stares off into space,smiling...
>>
>>38695825
Lost my virginity at 21 to a prostitute and honestly don't understand why don't more robots do it. Are you really delusional enough to not realize that it's over for you if you are not a 6'3 Chad over 20 and a virgin?
>>
>>38695825
Where can I find the ones that dress all sexy like that? all the ones I know about dress like boring moms as cover or something, also I want her tits out while she does it.
Go for the hand job, but don't get a blowjob
>>
Yeah, they dim the lights because they're old and disgusting
>>
>>38696420
They will say it's because they want validation, but the real reason is that they're too scared to hire one
>>
>>38695825
Not sad at all if you ask me. I'm a non-binding by far but I still haven't done this. Have fucked a hooker once recently though when I was drunk. I say go for it.
>>
>>38695825
Lost my virginity at a massage parlor in Thailand.
I don't understand why all robots don't do this.
Its cheap and you get to live like a king.
I go back every year now.
>>
>>38696772
How cheap is it
>>
>>38695825
4, 3, 1, 2, most originally my dudes
>>
>>38696864
Depends on how much you want to do.
I usually do $1,500 for 3 weeks. That includes round trip plane ticket, hotels, food and drink (i don't drink a lot) and a girl every other night or 3.

You could probably do it for cheaper and there's no cap on how high you can go.
>>
>>38696964
How much is one hot girl for one hour
>>
>>38697076
25 cents is the regular price
50 cents you can fuck it twice
>>
>>38696964
Holy shit my parents probably won't let me go tho
>>
>>38697138
i hate you faggot RPers
>>
>>38697280
You mean rappers?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.