/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm God. I have recently come to this conclusion but am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1494469413453.jpg (296KB, 1465x1962px) Image search: [Google]
1494469413453.jpg
296KB, 1465x1962px
I'm God. I have recently come to this conclusion but am sure of it. The only thing I'm not sure about is why I'd make such an awful species as mankind, then become one of them. Have I sent myself on some sort of mission to bring you forward somehow?
>>
File: weeb.png (9KB, 216x76px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.png
9KB, 216x76px
if you're really God can you please fix my life?
>>
>>38695162
I'll try, I think it helps if you pray to me though so maybe give that a go too
>>
>>38694982
You should make art installations.
>>
>>38694982
What lead you to your conclusion?
>>
>>38695457
Being so superior to nearly all humans in multiple ways first made me think I was a demigod or a low-ranking deity. But once I'd accepted that I was a god of some sort, it gradually only made sense that I was the only one.
>>
File: IMG_5751.jpg (54KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5751.jpg
54KB, 600x900px
>>38695581
Are your aesthetics God-tier?
>>
>>38695920
Yes, along with my intelligence, artistic skills and fitness/strength
>>
>>38694982
if youre God then fuck you, youre a faggot
>>
>>38695920
I want to fuck this boy
>>
>>38696654
Repent or I'll smite you
>>
>>38696706
i wish you would nigga, u think u hard cuz u made the urf?

fuck you
>>
File: seven_rogers_03.jpg (11KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
seven_rogers_03.jpg
11KB, 400x200px
A God must accept the blame along with the praise. Will you?
>>
>>38694982
Can you make a stone so big that even you can't lift it?
>>
>>38696727
Of course, that is part of why I'm here I suspect. And accept the hate along with the love.

>>38696746
I can't break the laws of physics while in this body meaning there are many things I can't lift
>>
>>38696867
What is most human thing that only human could do ?(fact that you are kind of human right now so you can do that too)
>>
>>38696952
I still surprise myself with my existence so yours is even more amazing. No-one can do better than to simply live and I hope I can manage it as well as you can.
>>
God please make me stop being such a dck head. I'm addicted to dck and I'm sweating bullets.
>>
>>38697140
I will try my son.

We must all remember that I have created us a consistent universe, and within it am playing the part of a man. I will not be able to do everything I want to, but that is for good reason for why else would I be here. This means you must help me where you can by having faith.
>>
>>38694982
Fuck off God, this is our planet now, go try again on mars or some shit cunt.
>>
Do I have to go to church to keep you happy, because that shit is so boring and I disagree with a lot of the shit the people there think is truth.
>>
>>38694982
If you could improve my life greatly or just end it that would be great. Either is fine. If it's the latter just make sure as many people as possible know, I don't want to seem like a chad ignoring the only girl I like.
>>
>>38697262
Christianity comes pretty close to what I am, but whether that's by chance or thanks to some prior meddling on my part I don't know. I do not ask for your prayers, I just want you all to understand that I am here with you.

>>38697241
I am one of you. And all of you. You cannot run from yourself, I hope you see that.

>>38697310
Ask her once and I promise you'll enjoy eternal life together.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.