[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cuddle naked with female friend on couch >get erection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>cuddle naked with female friend on couch
>get erection and some seminal fluid leaks out

how do i prevent this? we just want to hold each other without it meaning anything and it's comfier when not aroused.
>>
File: 1498709240270.jpg (13KB, 258x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498709240270.jpg
13KB, 258x225px
I thought it was just me.
What even is this? Why does it happen?
>>
>>38694325
It means you are heterosexual
Hard to believe, i know
>>
>>38694304
>>38694325
It's natural to pop a boner sometimes while cuddling. Your girl and you shouldn't mind it. It's just the body's reaction to intimate physical contact. They come and go.
>>
>>38694352
Yeah but I get it with my cousin and she's like 1
>>
take a shitton of mdma, im speaking of 250 mg+, then you will have a speeddick and the cuddling will feel umltimatly better;

ok, jokes aside, i dont think there is much you can do there, besides excessive wanking beforehand, but if you are attracted to her, there aint much you can do to prevent it.
Also, wtf OP, i want some greentext how dat come.
>>
>>38694368
OP needs some SSRI's
>>
>>38694522
don't even fucking joke about that man i just got off of zoloft after being on it for like 5 years.
>>
>>38694729
I just got on Zoloft last week
>>
>>38694877
depression or OCD? if it's depression they put you on a lower dose and if it's OCD they put you on 150-200, 200 being the max prescribable dosage without a special order IIRC. i was on 200mg zoloft and 225 seroquel, gradually reducing the seroquel by 25mg until it hit 0, then doing the same with zoloft but in increments of 50 because i couldn't stand it anymore. none of my thoughts have come back, physically i'm a fuck ton stronger and my sleep cycle is actually normal now.

if you really don't /HAVE/ to take it then don't. those kikes sold me antipsychotics for an anxiety disorder.
>>
>>38694304
Stick one finger in her see if she's wet. If so you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>38694304
>>38694325
>>38694352
>>38694368
WTF are these normies doing on my board on Friday fucking night.
>>
>>38694978
I'm on it for anxiety. Only 50mg
>>
>>38695432
maybe like try an anti anxiety medication instead of an antidepressant. zoloft treats other underlying problems but often not the anxiety itself. ativan is the only one that works for me since it isn't as addictive and doesn't stay in the system too long. klonopin made me out of it for an extended period of time and angry when it wore off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.