[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a true robot? I'm 18 and ive kissed 2 girls. 7.5/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2871.jpg (65KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
65KB, 750x416px
What is a true robot?

I'm 18 and ive kissed 2 girls. 7.5/10 and a 4.5/10 but nothing more. Id rate myself about a 7 or 8/10 as that is the usual response I get when I've asked for rates on soc. I'm confident in the way I look but I'm not the best socially with girls. could probably get a nice girlfriend if I was more confident but the confidence just isn't there and I get nervous.

Am I Robot? What is a true robot?
Pic unrelated for now
>>
No, you're not a robot. Now get the fuck out
>>
>>38694260
haha im a bit shy am i a <robot fellow 4channers ^_____________----
>>
>>38694298
What would you consider a robot?
>>
>>38694260
>ive kissed 2 girls.
yeah get out fucking normalfag
>>
>>38694349
>What would you consider a robot?
Somoene who is so physically and personality-wise repulsive that nobody wants to be seen anywhere near them.
>>
>>38694347
I'm pretty autistic when it comes to girls, more than a bit shy the only reason I kissed those girls is because they didn't bother to try and speak to me they just put their arms around me and I just went along with it. If they'd spoke to me it would of been awkward and they'd of just walked off
>>
I'm in the same boat

18, diagnosed autism, virgin, kissed one girl 3 times, held hands with same girl on ferris wheel, received nudes from a few girls and had camsex with a few others, still haven't had a real gf since I was 14 and future's not looking bright

Judging by my qualifications people may call me a failed normie, but I relate too much to this site and I truly feel I am a robot.
>>
File: 1501223233725.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501223233725.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>38694385
If you're attractive enough to the point where females will speak to you willingly, let alone fucking kiss you, you aren't a robot.
Fuck off to r/incel or some shit, where you actually belong
>>
>>38694358
My first kiss was only about 2 weeks ago, I'm 18M. I know there's a lot worse but I'm still kind of embarrassed by it. It was just some random whore in the club that walked up to me and grabbed me both times
>>
>>38694413
What's r/incel for?
>>
>>38694416
responding so you all don't have to
>>
I'm 18 and I have never kissed a girl, am I a robot?
>>
>>38694439
For fucking normies like you what have had gfs and kissed girls but still think they're "lol so lonely so autismo such a loser"
>>38694444
Yes.
>>
Is this supposed to be bait?
>>
People are around their mid 20s, never talked to a girl and you come here to taunt us you fucking Chad? fuck off.
>>
>>38694403
I have less feats than you but can still relate. I've never had a girlfriend or got nudes or anything like that but I feel if I put on some chad persona (opposite of my actual self) when I move away to uni in a few weeks I might have some success
>>
File: 1501219028997.jpg (132KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501219028997.jpg
132KB, 500x700px
>>38694473
If all it would take for you to become a normie is to put on a facade, you aren't a robot and don't understand the struggle.
>>
File: ,.....jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
,.....jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>38694260
attractive people CANNOT be robots
now fuck off
>>
>>38694385
You're not a robot if you have confidence, if you kiss girls in high school, if you have above-average looks, or if you have friends or can make friends relatively easily, or if you find it easy to talk with people. Just because you're somewhat awkward with girls in high school doesn't mean anything at all, because most people are awkward with girls at that stage.
>>
>>38694465
I'm not a chad at all, I've never had a gf and been rejected by the only two girls I ever liked. These were just random sluts that came up to me in a club and kissed me without me even knowing what was happening.
>>
I'm a khv neet at 20 years old and I don't even consider myself a robot desu.

It's not a good thing, you don't want to be one OP
>>
>>38694374
Ouch, do i have to hear it everywhere anon.
>>
If you:

>have a gf
>have friends
>have a job
>have education

you aren't a true robot

t. failure
>>
>>38694462
No I'm just unsure on what a robot really is. I realise now that I'm not a robot but I'm just an autismo who gets away with it just about because I'm not terrible looking.
>>
File: 1500657511563.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500657511563.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>38694473
I mean she was hardly even a gf; we were a thing for all of 5 months and we never even had sex
our "relationship" pretty much consisted of seeing movies together and texting each other a bunch of cringey shit

I kind of do that same thing; I've recently learned to start being standoffish and rude towards girls and it gets me actual attention. Today i was telling a story of how I was being cringe-worthy and hitting on a new girl, and the girl sitting next to me was like "what? why didn't you hit on me, then?". I replied "see the thing is, she was attractive!" and the girl actually got flustered.

It works
>>
>>38694541
Thank you for informing me what a robot is without telling me to fuck off. I'm grateful
>>
kek at all the spergs itt calling each others chads
>>
>>38694507
Thank you, I realise now that I'm not a robot but just a bit autistic
>>
>>38694579
you're not even autistic.
you're a fucking failed normie who's just sometimes awkward around girls, like the vast majority of your kind.
now sod off
>>
>>38694562
You sound like such a little bitch
>>
>>38694573
I guess I am a chad compared to some of these guys. Never seen myself as a chad before and I never realised how bad it can truly be for some people.
>>
>>38694550
Yeah I agree with the last part. Seems like the best way for our kind to get girls is to put on a chad persona/facade
>>
>>38694591
I'm more than a bit awkward but I've started to learn from my previous mistakes. Social skills don't come naturally and I need to learn them, I'm getting better though.
>>
File: 1488215884368.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1488215884368.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>38694260
You're more of a robot than me lol but you still are one I've kissed 7 girls had sex with 3 of them but I'm still a robot because I never had a relationship.

One of the girls is begging me to be her boyfriend but I'm too autistic to go for it. Feels real bad man.
>>
@38694727
What poor bait. You didn't even try.
You don't deserve a (You)
>>
>>38694727
Idk man I think your qualified as a normie with those stats. Anyone who's had sex let alone 3 times can't be a robot. OP isn't really a robot either but is much more successful than most of the board
>>
>>38694757
I am being 100% serious.
>>38694773
Do the first two girls count though? I was 13 and did not feel much because of the condom. 3rd girl let me in raw.
>>
>>38694505
I'm attractive but I'm also a kissless virgin
>>
nigger you're not a robot stop playing dumb and asking retarded questions and go hang out with your friends
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.