[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finished my accutane treatment and what was left of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1436433482001.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1436433482001.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
I've finished my accutane treatment and what was left of my face where disgusting scars all over my cheeks from years of not taking proper of my acne.
How to deal with it? It's so disgusting to even look at myself in the mirror.
Any other robots with similar settis?
>>
File: 20170221_140725.jpg (746KB, 2048x1152px)
20170221_140725.jpg
746KB, 2048x1152px
Yep, i have lots of deep scars on my cheeks always, pic related. Ive had acne for years. Scars should go away if you dont have acne anymore, i dont think scars look bad its the pimples that piss me off . But if it bothers you im pretty sure you can get some laser treatment. Have pics of the scars?
>>
>>38694196
Is there anyway to get rid of this?
>>
>no more acne
>stray pimple every now and then
>red and purple marks for weeks or months after its gone

JUST
>>
I took accutane when I was a teenager and the scars eventually healed. How many months has it even been since it finished? Don't tell me the treatment ended last week or some shit and you're expecting your face to have cleared up completely now

I get some acne now, but I have no clue if that's because of that shitty drug or just because I'm an adult now. I wouldn't say it's worth it unless you're an adult with serious persisting problems (so I'll assume you are).
I think it messed up my mood desu, it has mild to moderate depression as side effects and I haven't been the same person since some point in my teenage years where I suddenly stopped being interested in real life as much as I used to

I actually haven't experienced a single pimple that has left a permanent scar. So I wouldn't worry about it. The only marks on my skin are new pimples
>>
Im sure it doesnt look as bad as you think but you should ask your dermatologist or doctor.
>>
>>38694241
I haven't finished the treatment, I just realized my right cheek hasn't had a single pimple for weeks and now that it has no pimples I can see two different types of scar there, my impression is that the scars will be there forever because I'm 23, but I hope they fade a little bit at least.
>>
>>38694216
as i said, some cream or laser treatment should get rid of them once you eliminated the acne. i suppose you should go back to your dermatologist and ask them.
>>
How to get an accutane prescription? I have been unable to get rid of my acne despite having clear skin in the past
>>
Oddly enough once I got on testosterone for trying to roid my acne cleared up. It was never super bad but I expected the opposite. I guess it makes sense since estrogen is what ruins your skin. Those retin-a creams that are prescrition only are pretty good. You can get online from india for pretty cheap. It will melt your face off if you don't give your body time to adjust though, slowly increase your dose because going too far hurts for two or three days.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_192227.jpg (460KB, 1943x2502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_192227.jpg
460KB, 1943x2502px
>>38694431
pic related
>tfw know facial hair is shit-tier
>can't shave it because acne will become even more blatant
>>
>>38694431
Best option is to see an online doctor to perscribe you accutane. If they refuse to perscribe it, get a new online doctor.
>>
>>38694006
I read once that guys who have really bad hormonal acne on usually have bigger dicks from the excess testosterone. Is it true?
>>
>>38695214
>had bad hormonal acne until my early 30's
>8 inch dick unironically

Theory probably has some merit.
>>
>>38694924
I grow the same type of facial hair, but I have no acne problems.
>just wash your face
I would say that meme, but I'm not dumb enough to think you haven't tried
>>
>>38694924
>>38694196
oh god please don't tell me that this redness stays forever
>>
>>38695214
makes sense...
originally
>>
>>38695553
The worst part is last year I didn't even wash my face and yet my skin was clear
>>
>>38694006
You could try surgery, dermarolling, or acid peels to fix the scarring.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.