[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You could, instead, be looking for MILFs. Not only are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: she's 45.jpg (171KB, 921x1228px) Image search: [Google]
she's 45.jpg
171KB, 921x1228px
You could, instead, be looking for MILFs.

Not only are they more experienced, but younger men turn them on. Specially if you're a Chad.
>>
Where do I find the milf pussy
>>
they are the girls who won't fuck you now except a few decades older
>>
>>38692920
Milfs are the worst, expect you to "love them for them" want you to put up with their crazy kids/crazy animals and the sex is subpar because they're out of their prime
>>
File: 45 year old bubbled.png (1MB, 924x1224px) Image search: [Google]
45 year old bubbled.png
1MB, 924x1224px
>>38692920
Thought I'd make one of these
>>
>>38692920
only if you're a Chad. just like every other women.
>>
>>38694846
What is the point of these? Enlighten me
>>
>>38692920
But young chads, not beta nerd boys with small cocks
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501282836746.jpg (26KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501282836746.jpg
26KB, 600x900px
>>38695266
It's to fuel the mind I guess. Trick you into thinking she is actually nude. Not my thing
>>
>>38695266
Makes it easier to imagine them naked
>>
I want an older mommy gf
>>
MILFs want and think they're entitled to Chad too. Don't fool yourselves.
>>
>>38696183
me too but, how tho? seems like pretty niche fetish.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 560x577px
>>38696582
Not when theyre past 30 and Chad starts rejecting them
>>
>>38696683
do you think some of them like meek unimposing guys?
>>
I had a run-in with one not long ago. I was really about to, but there was a lunatic timbre to her voice, like she was about to lose it at any moment, and I couldn't bear the thought of the eventual guilt that would consume her life and thus her family.
>>
>>38696683
I'm not going to call someone under 30 a MILF. But yes, even MILFs are stuck up nowadays. What a shitty time to be alive.
>>
>>38694021
>the sex is subpar because they're out of their prime
Bruh, an experienced MILF is going to be way better in bed than an 18 year old virgin

t. Chad
>>
What's the best way to meet MILFs? Local bars? Craigslist? Facebook?
>>
>>38694021
I've fucked a mother and daughter before, while the daughter was hot it was so awkward since she was so unexperienced, the mother on the other hand nearly made my Dick diamonds like an African slave with a shovel.
>>
>>38693024
>>38696639
Unironically approach them in any casual setting. The grocery store's worked well for me in the past. They'll eat up "are you their sitter/sister/etc" if their kids are with them, not because they're too stupid to realize you're hitting on them by saying it, but because they love that someone's attracted to them.

Beware of intensely sporty women though, that usually connotes a good home life between her and her husband, and you don't want to infringe there
>>
>>38696794
>talking to women in real life

i mean isn't there a site or something?
>>
>>38692920
who is this?
original organ
>>
>>38692920
source famolini?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.