[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be okay with your girlfriend having a guy friend living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: exhausted Aqua.jpg (49KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
exhausted Aqua.jpg
49KB, 600x472px
Would you be okay with your girlfriend having a guy friend living with you two?

-he's an old friend of her's
-he's on the verge of homelessness
-he's shorter than you and less successful than you so there's no worries about her cheating on you with him
-he can only work at minimum wage jobs since he has never been to college and has no trade skills
-you have a house big enough to provide him with his own bedroom
-he still needs to get his driver's license
>>
>>38691869
>Would you be okay with your girlfriend having a guy friend living with you two?

Yea, if I was a cuck
>>
I mean, if there was absolutely zero chance about her cheating on me with him and he was easy to get along with, yeah, it'd be fine with me.
>>
>>38691869
Lol you want to have this parasite live with you? Tell him to gtfo after 2 weeks. Any longer and he can establish tenancy.
>>
Why would I want a useless leech in my house?
>>
>>38692029
This. Make it clear from the very start that he's on thin ice and his time is limited. Fuck that would annoy me if I had a gf and she just started asking if her friends could live with us.
>>
>>38691869
does he pay rent?
is the house big enough to where my gf and I can still fuck whenever we want?
>>
I would, and here's why.

Your terms state that he won't be an issue for cheating for him or my girlfriend.

This exact type of person sounds exactly like a legal slave or manservant. I would groom him, teach him basics of being my servant, etc. Improve his quality of life, but show him that it's all in my hands.

He'll cling to the gf and wouldn't leave on his own, and I'd make his life great enough to want to stay, but it'd be on tenterhooks.

Eventually, he would realize he was under my complete dominance. And then, I would do whatever I wanted, and he would accept, just to save his livelihood.

I'm not gay, but I'd have a hell of a great time forcing him to dress up like a maid and do chores, or have him slave after my messes, just for that good life that I've shown him.

I'd also have fun letting him watch me fuck my girlfriend that he presumably also loved at one point.

There's so much to go on with this, guys. Have some imagination; OP said there'd be no cheating. You literally turn down the opportunity to control a roach?
>>
Read too many stories. There would probably be cheating. The girl may develop something like Florence Nightingale syndrome for the homeless and the doting on him will eventually lead to sex.
>>
She'll be marinating his tendies in her vagina, completely addicted to his thick NEET cock.
>>
>>38692190

Do you honestly think that anyone who isnt gay would put up with that. You'd either get your shit kicked in and yo bitch fucked, or the guy would just fuck off once he realized that you're gay and trying to fuck him
>>
>>38692190
You're delusional lmao. Try going outside sometime
>>
>>38692190
>aII this autism in one post
>>
>>38692190
kill yourself you cringey faggot
>>
>>38691869
I unironically don't have a girlfriend but I guess if I did I might be okay with it.
>>
>>38691869
I'd groom him to fuck my gf while I watched. Bonus points if he's black.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.