[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>today at work, wageslaving away >normie coworkers talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nervous.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
413KB, 811x767px
>today at work, wageslaving away
>normie coworkers talking about trump's military tran-ban
>one mentions "well, at least i dont have to worry about being drafted even though im signed up for it"
>timeoutnigga.jpg
>say "wait, are you not a woman?"
>she responds "no, i was assigned male at birth but i identify as female"
>stupidly ask if she is biologically male or if she's had surgery
>she has a penis
what do i do, r9k? i get a boner every time i think about her as a trap
i want to fuck her but i'd probably sperg out and make work even more awkward than it already is
just end me, i'm a 33 y/o wageslave and i will never have the courage to ask out anyone, even a trap, much less have them say yes
>>
Dude, just go for it man. Confess your feelings and see if you guys can hit it off. What's the worse that could happen? You've already wasted 33 years, you got nothing to lose.
>>
I can only imagine it can't be easy for her to find a date so maybe she's more willing to go out with a robot.

Just hope she isn't one of those trans that still like women.
>>
>>38688717
she already dislikes me because i wore a maga hat to work once (manager told me no politics allowed afterwards), she was super pissed
that was like a year ago and i'm sure it's still in her head
i'm a khv, i have nothing going for me in life except feeding my cigarette addiction, otherwise i'd try to get neetbux. if we went out, i'd probably sperg out and make it awkward in the first 10 minutes, i struggle when i have to answer phone calls as is
>>38688815
true, but she'd probably realize how little i have going for me in life and get bored and wait for some chad to go out with instead
>>
stand too close and grind your boner against her. if she doesn't pull away then make a move on her penis and seal the deal.
>>
>>38688680
any pics of this trap?
>>
>>38688875
Are wagies forced to interact with their coworkers? If not she alteast doesnt hate you if she actually answered you.
>>
>>38689008
no, i was fired for taking pictures of coworkers at my previous job, didnt want to risk it this time
>>
>>38688875
Do it anyway, even if it's likely you'll fail.
At the very least having tried will be an achievement for you.
Just don't be a retard and bring politics into this, there's no point in antagonizing people just to be able to say you "fought" for your ideals.
>>
Dont do it dude, it is really not worth it.
>>
>>38689065
Damn, you are one weird fucker.
>>
>>38689065
what kind of job is this?
and how passable is she in retrospect? like what does she look like?
>>
>>38689062
we dont really interact much. well, i dont interact, my coworkers love talking while i just prefer to do my work in peace
she probably just wanted to make sure she didnt get called out by our manager again for not communicating with the "team"
>>38689127
it's a computer repair shop, although at this point it's just phone repair with computer repair as a side business, mobile devices are like 70% of our business now
she's fine to me as long as i'm not interacting with her, being "social" just causes problems for me
i'd say 8/10 for me, but youd' probably say 6/10
>>38689116
i know
>>
>>38689314
>
she probably just wanted to make sure she didnt get called out by our manager again for not communicating with the "team"
Ah so they do get forced. What sad existence where you have to talk to people you dont like. I dont even like talking to people I like lol
>>
Don't mention anything about liking her.

Treat her like a woman.

Befriend her in a platonic way until she drops her guard.

THEN go for it.
>>
>>38688680
Anon, here is the master solution you've been looking for...
>Rename yourself as something chaddish, like Richard/Mark (first name), and something even more chaddish for last name like Maddock/Hunter
>Listen to club and D&B
>Buy Penis pump to upgrade your manlet of a dick
>Wear shirts, tank tops, and levis
>Starve your fatty piece of shit body, and also lift
>eternally say to yourself every 5 minutes, "everyone is a fucking faggot, but me"
>change hobbies to guns, trendy music, and watching those awful reality TV shitshows.
>wear aviator shades in the day, everyday
>get a tattoo sleeve
>get newest smartphone.
>walk with manly gait into your shitty job
>talk to everyone else but that tranny.
>talk all the time about yourself. also bullshit about how you're going to set your own business up.
>when the trannytrap comes up to you, tell YOURSELF that you only want to be friends, and that you never want to go anywhere near that 3/10 cunt. never make the first move.
>organize a pissup at your place (replace your action figures for generic artwork of cities and shit to seem more normal and cool). Only mention pissup once to everyone.
>stockup on shit ton of alcohol. nothing in the fridge but booze, eggs and steak.
>get pissed before normiefags and tran-trap come.
>when they come, repeat talk about your pseudo-manly-self and make sure to make your startup and travelling around the world ambitions realistic and glossy compared to their probably pathetic ones
>now, as the party goes on, find a time when tranny-trap is alone, and ask her if the OTHER girl (preferably one that is less prettier than her; if possible) is single.
>continue to tell tranny-trap about how you you've always wanted to ask other girl out and how gorgeous and amazing she is.
>for the roastie is an inherently socially envious organism.
>repeat this, and then you should have the tranny hitting on you by the end of the night
>have sex with trap
>kys from the shame the next day
>>
File: banderas.webm (575KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
banderas.webm
575KB, 1280x720px
>>38689065
>no, i was fired for taking pictures of coworkers at my previous job, didnt want to risk it this time
holy shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.