[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have a terrible dick? I have about an inch and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1500195723251.jpg (59KB, 457x362px) Image search: [Google]
1500195723251.jpg
59KB, 457x362px
Anyone else here have a terrible dick?
I have about an inch and a half of circumcision scarring, hair that goes more halfway up the shaft, a cracked head and follicles where hair never grew out of, but they're still visible so they look like an std. The only consolation is that at the very least it's about average in terms of size.
>>
it's okay nobody is going to see it anyway
>>
Some of what you think is scarring might actually be the remnant of the smooth mucosa of your foreskin, that was repurposed to serve as the skin of your shaft.

Some guys are circumcised in such an extreme style that they actually have no skin on their penis at all--just a glans, then mucous membrane all the way to the base.
>>
Only terrible part of my dick is the girth but I've noticed my erections getting thicker since I've started cardio and losing weight
>>
File: extreme high and tight.jpg (214KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
extreme high and tight.jpg
214KB, 720x1280px
>>38688979

Here's an example that's close to what I was describing.

He has very little skin left on his penis, just at the base. Everything past the scar line (going towards the glans) is what used to be the smooth mucosa of his foreskin. All his outer foreskin and almost all the true shaft skin of his penis were removed.

Believe it or not, though, I have seen cuts even higher than this where there was even less actual skin left--just a few millimeters.
>>
File: 1482810168133.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1482810168133.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
My dick bends around 40 degrees to the left around halfway up the shaft and i'm terrified that if i ever get to use it, even if on hookers, it'll hurt her
>>
File: disgust.jpg (2MB, 1850x2000px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
2MB, 1850x2000px
I have a tiny phimosis penis, even when having the rare masturbation session I avoid looking at it. Disgusting.
>>
>>38689190

Ever thought about treating your phimosis with gradual dilation? A lot of guys have had great results with it.

Another related option is the Novoglan inflation system, where you stretch your foreskin by blowing up a little balloon in it.
>>
>>38688454
1) Buy one of those electric shavers designed for manscaping and shave your dick hair

2) Put lotion on your dick and bawls after you shower.

The scar is rarely an issue roasties are too stupid to know what it is
>>
>>38689245
>>38689190
This anon is right, you MUST try stretching your foreskin and you will 100% get results with enough dedication, back when i was a baby the doctor said i had phimosis and probably would need a circumcision, my mother didn't want to get me circumcised so everyday when she gave me a bath she'd stretch my foreskin a little and in a year it was gone
>>
>>38689009
I cardio 6-7 times a week and lift 3-4 times a week and my cock gets insane thicc erections now, it's great
>>
>>38689245
I used to stretch it all the time in the bath for over 3 months but lost motivation. I do more buttstuff when fapping nowadays, only fap it to finish. If I could cut off the eyesore whole that would be fine with me.
>>
File: 22.jpg (77KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
77KB, 720x540px
>>38689311

>back when i was a baby the doctor said i had phimosis and probably would need a circumcision, my mother didn't want to get me circumcised so everyday when she gave me a bath she'd stretch my foreskin a little and in a year it was gone

You're lucky your penis is fine now. Because that's DESPITE what your mother did, not because of it.

Babies are supposed to have "phimosis". It's actually caused by the fact that a baby's foreskin is naturally fused to the glans, and there's a muscle sphincter at the tip that evolved that way to keep contaminants outside of the urethra. The sphincter is supposed to loosen when you urinate, then tighten up again.

What your mother did, while I'm sure she was very well-intentioned, tends to actually cause massive scarring and infections by introducing germs and causing wounding, that heals with scar tissue.

A baby's foreskin is supposed to be fused to the glans and extremely tight at the tip.

Your doctor was a complete quack and shouldn't have been practicing pediatrics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html

Don't take any offense at this please. I am posting this here for the benefit of anyone here who might become a caregiver for a young boy. Ignorant doctors are a major cause of "medical reasons" for circumcision.
>>
File: 098765432.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
098765432.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>38689311
>tfw his mommy stretched his foreskin for him
>>
File: slfk3f.png (37KB, 468x494px) Image search: [Google]
slfk3f.png
37KB, 468x494px
>>38689311
>>38689487

By the way, with time the membrane that fuses the foreskin to the glans (called the balanopreputial lamina or preputial synechia) breaks apart, and the muscle sphincter at the tip ceases to function so much as a sphincter and develops into a permanent state of relative relaxation.

The average age at which this happens to make retraction of the foreskin possible is around 10. It takes longer for about half of boys (and in half of boys it happens earlier, but very rarely in infancy).

Doctors in the US don't study the foreskin except in the context of cutting it off. 9/10 of them really have no idea what the fuck they're doing when it comes to foreskin.
>>
>>38688454
I've got a small wart on the base of my shaft. Only ever 1 gf for 2 years about 2 years ago. I'd like to think it's a skin tag but desu I have no clue. What kind of doc does one go to for this...urologist? Do you go straight to a uro or go to a gp first?
>>
>>38689311
That doctor is a jewed fucking retard and you're lucky your penis isn't fucked now because of him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.