[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 virgin NEET >get tinder out of boredom >dont take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: emily.png (235KB, 440x530px) Image search: [Google]
emily.png
235KB, 440x530px
>22 virgin NEET
>get tinder out of boredom
>dont take it seriously and basically joke constantly
>somehow end up getting 3 numbers
>one is chubby with nice rack so keep talking to her
>one is ugly so stop talking to her
>one is really qt and start texting for a week
>pluck up courage to finally ask for a date
>get this

Is this it then? its over?

I feel like i want to kill myself this girl was so qt and i was so close.
what am i even supposed to say to this.

the chubby chick want to meet me as well but i dont even give a fuck, i think im in love with this qt. is there anyway i can rescue it?
>>
why is every message ended with X
>>
>>38688136
X is a kiss
>>
Dont talk to her again until she sets the date.
>>
nigga are you in love with XXXtentacion
>>
>>38688108
Tinder is fucking aids. Too many cum dumps and roasties.

You wouldn't happen to like Oyasumi Punpun would you?
>>
Im pretty sure that means she cant on monday and will let you know when she can
>>
>>38688187
This
orobouros
>>
>>38688108
I don't know how many times a day you talk to the girl so I'll take about my past experiences on tinder.

She will not set up a date by herself. Most likely she is too afraid to do it or actually has other plans if she is still in school. Acting like you're doing things like going out, seeing friends, or hinting at group things that you both mutually like is a good way to make her interested on actually meeting you.

I have to warn you that tinder is not an app to actually meet people that you actually hope to have a relationship with. It is a meat market plain and simple. For the love of god do not get your hopes up OP. We're talking about the numbers game here. Cast a wide net if you want trawl the waters efficiently. You should be multitasking constantly until you finally strike gold and get someone to fuck you.
>>
>waiting a WEEK to ask a girl from TINDER out on a date

The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>38688476
What do you usually do?
>>
>>38688548
>acquire digits
>move convo from tinder
>set up date

boom
>>
>>38688136
>>38688189
x is a kiss. I think its dumb but she was doing it so i did it to
>>38688476

did you read Op where i said
>22 year old NEET virgin
>>38688388
Thanks for the advice, that chubby girl is actually asking me when im free. i didnt really think this far and both my parents are home this weekend so I have no idea what to respond to her.
>>38688268
I think this is a soft rejection. i know im too invested but this girl is 8/10 and she actually has col intrests and she seemed to like me.

waiting on her to respond literally staring at my phone.

How the fuck does chad do this shit constantly?
>>
>>38688746
Should i just date the chubby chick? im having to force myself to even text her because i've fallen for chick 1 but she seems really eager. plus im still a virgin
>>
>>38688746
>How the fuck does chad do this shit constantly?
Rejection is a part of the game.It gets easier as time goes on. If you've ever done a contact sport or anything that requires practice you'll understand that failure is a good learning experience.

Just keep at it. Don't be scared of actually trying. Also try for the chubby girl. You need all the experience you can get. That is basically what it comes down to, experience.
>>
>>38688858
It wouldn't hurt. Chubby or not at least you have something to do.
>>
>>38688746
>>38688858
Man i but feel like just telling her if shes not interested its cool and just to tell me now so i can move on. Fuck this shit i remember why im a virgin in the first place my anxiety can't deal with this uncertainty
>>
>>38688108
>love

Niggy you are a fucking virgin. Go practice fucking the chubby so you level up social skills/confidence. THEN go after hotter girls; they can probably sense the virgin on you over tcp/ip.

Also it is probably over; don't message her anymore. Go after the other girls.
>>
Do robots seriously not realize that sometimes people actually are busy? She might not be making up an excuse.

Don't be a pussy and give up right away. Keep texting her and give her a few days to see if she suggests a date that she's free. If she doesn't then make a second attempt at getting a date. Then if she dodges again you know she's making up excuses.

Then go out with the chubby.
>>
>>38689137
Nothing should be more important than a date. If you are less important than her career whats even the point?
>>
>>38689129
>tcp/ip.
The fuck?
>>
>>38688108
She don't fucks with you.
Drop it and go.
Jesus, do you really need someone to read the subtext for you?
>>
>>38689045
Well to be fair, you're doing the same thing to the chubby chick. Leading her on even though you're not interested.
>>
>>38689827
Im gonna fuck her tomorrow.

turns out my parents are going to some party so im just gonna get drunk and say fuck it.
>>
>>38690075
fuck im still indecisive to lose my v to this when possibly girl 1 wants to to date. next pst decides.
>>
>>38688108
Tell the qt that you have a massive 3 inch chubb for her, and if she doesn't come and sort to it soon, then you are going to take your needs elsewhere. But even if she does respond, you might as well kys as you know you wont be able to perform if the time comes.

Now, move onto the fatty-fuck. Tell her that you have lots of microwavable burgers, doritos, and cola at yours, and you need her massive whale jaws to help get through this food.

When she comes for the food, tell her that she has to get your 2 inch semi up to a full and optimal chubb before we even discuss the food. After she throws up from sucking your cheesy dick, offer her nachos with extra cheese, to humourously remind her of your now 1-inch clit.

After she's stuffed her face full like a hamster on the food, put your clit-of-a-dick into her unwashed bush, until you find an entry point. Back up quickly is it's the wrong hole, roasties don't like that too much.
Now, muster all your strength to fuck her ungodly mingehole with your limp muscles and then shout out "who's the virgin cuck NEET now faggots?!"

When she asks if it's started yet, throw out a piece of ham outside, and then lock the door behind her as she runs after the ham.

Congrats OP, you now have venereal self-loathing. This will never go away, so grab daddys shotgun and imagine its his cock, suck and blow at the same time, and then the eternal blackness will consume you.
>>
>>38688108
find her adress and kill her and have sex wither her dead body ;/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.