[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the cutest/hottest girls pick the most violent scum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: 1501267048854.jpg (44KB, 533x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501267048854.jpg
44KB, 533x585px
Why do the cutest/hottest girls pick the most violent scum of men? What gives?
>>
Because being violent and scummy makes men more attractive, and the best women will only ever pair up with the best men.
I don't know why you even bother asking. How is this not blatantly obvious to you?
>>
because we are animals.
>>
>>38688049
Who is this girl? Origami
>>
>>38688146
This is /r9k/ tier bullshit and you know it. Violence is not attractive to women.
>>
>>38688199
t. guy that never left his room
>>
>>38688213
t. also a guy who never left his room
>>
>>38688049
I dunno. Whenever I meet an attractive girl I treat her like a god, I'm even afraid to talk to her most of the time and as a result she completely ignores me and thinks I'm boring.
>>
>>38688199
Girls are often attracted to men who are respected by other men and who can defend her
>>
File: alk7.png (82KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
alk7.png
82KB, 205x205px
>>38688049
Just because he has better hygiene than you and know how to hold a conversation with a woman doesn't make him violent scum of men, anon.
>>
>>38688199
And you know that how?

Memes aside, I'd love to see some studies on this. Most of the shit you find is on hybristophilia, which I suspect is similar to pedophilia in that it's the extreme version of a common trend.
There's an obvious evo-psych explanation but a lot of fairly smart people think evo-psych is bullshit so I don't really know what to believe.
>>
>>38688195
Reverse Google Search says she's Karina Salesova, a deceased girl which was killed by some Chad with 25 knife stabs. He even bragged to hi friends how he's gonna kill her.
>>
>>38688199
Violence is indicative of dominance, women love dominant men.
>>
>>38688547
She single?
>>
>>38688622
Well, she is now.
>>
>>38688622
She ded, comrade. She ded.
>>
>>38688049
I remember a femanon saying a few weeks ago that she didn't have any agency on choosing who she dates, that it happened organically.
So i guess the most violent guys tend to pursue the girl more aggressively, and they just buckle.
>>
>>38688199
>not knowing women use men to do their violence for them.

I used to lift and I looked muscular. fucking bitches would come up to me and playfully tell me to beat up guys. women are pieces of shit that would probably get off on that.
>>
I lost my faith in fem"""bots""" after I added one off /soc/ and told her I wanted to bash her face in and kill her and she sent nudes within 10 minutes
>>
>>38688256
Like the anon stated here:
>>38688283

Girls like boys who are interesting - in the sense of wittiness, life expierences et cetera.
They also really take your looks and your behaviour into account - if you treat them like a princess all the time, you are showing how much of a spineless cheeseball you are, which certainly no one likes. My advice would be to treat a girl not like a goddess, but rather like a human being she is.
>>
>>38688826
I'll bet that happened anon. sound like a real tough guy
>>
>>38688049
watch bar bar's video on female hybristophilia, i would wager women picked it up during the many years we were savages and they had to breed with the violent males from different tribes who conquered them in order to survive
>>
File: 1500864632288.jpg (71KB, 680x632px) Image search: [Google]
1500864632288.jpg
71KB, 680x632px
>>38688826
I know what I'm doing today.
>>
File: hK8Hi2N_d.jpg (45KB, 640x374px) Image search: [Google]
hK8Hi2N_d.jpg
45KB, 640x374px
>women can smell your misog-
>>
File: giphy.gif (980KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
980KB, 245x225px
>>38688922
It did happen unfortunately
It was an isolated incident; normally I'm really beta with girls and so they don't give me the time of day
>>
>>38688535
>There's an obvious evo-psych explanation
There's about a dozen "obvious" evo psych explanations for pretty much everything you do, and none of them are ever backed by a shred of evidence other than their own logic. You want to see more studies, but studies are irrelevant as many hypothesis about human behavior are completely unverifiable. Evolutionary psychology is not science, /r9k/ just clings to it because it allows them to blame biology for their pathetic insecurities
>>
File: 1445663397060.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
1445663397060.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>human behavior is unverifiable
Man's behavior maybe. But woman's? Leling at ya m8.
>>
>>38689372
>cherry picked """journal articles"""
Could you make it any more obvious you've never seriously pursued any type of research in your life?
>>
>>38689372
that's not a hypothesis you fucking moron, that's an observation. a hypothesis is an attempt to explain some observed phenomenon, and yes they are almost always completely untestable when it comes to evo-psych (which is why there are a million of them for every instance of human behavior)
>>
>>38688614
Tbh it could also be lowtest betas that are compensating
>>
Correzione: they like Chad (go figure). If Chad is an asshole, they'll hand-wave it away because attraction > everything else.

It's not about being a violent prick. It's whether or not you can pull it off.
>>
>>38689566
>>38689372
Well you obviously don't have a background in education above a grade school level, so let's put this in simple terms. What you're highlighting are called observations: "women are generally more attracted to X feature". Evolutionary psychology seeks to find an explanation for those observations (often) based purely on genetic predisposition and natural selection. So, the hypothesis here might be something like "women are more attracted to violent men because increased violence led to increased fitness for X and Y reasons (not necessarily true by the way; increased propensity to violence has been correlated with decreased fitness in many instances)". It might sound sensible, but the problem is that this hypothesis is extremely difficult if not impossible to gather meaningful evidence for. The "evidence" in evo psych is almost never hard scientific evidence, but rather internal logic, which is why it is spread in pop science journals and why dumbfucks like yourself who don't understand the scientific method will eat it up. Not to mention the field is increasingly coming into conflict with things like neurology and epigenetics, the former which has put forth irrefutable evidence that our brains physically change in response to our environment, and the latter which has put forth irrefutable evidence that "evolutionary" changes can occur within a generation and are not necessarily linked to our DNA.

A good example of how this type of "obvious" or "logical" hypothesis with no scientific evidence behind it can be completely and utterly wrong is right above you. For a long time, people observed the sun rising and setting in the sky, and once they had a rudimentary understanding of astronomy they hypothesized that the sun rotated around the earth. There was no evidence for this other than the fact that it "made sense", and of course it eventually turned out to be incorrect.
>>
>>38689606
that's only if said violent person is short or ugly
>>
>>38688049
women are mentally ill animals
it's like when a Lioness chooses the most Alpha Lion who just killed his entire pack of Lions
>>
>why do apes hardwired by billions of years of evolution like men who've overwhelmingly successful at breeding?
>>
>>38691380
luckily grammar doesn't count much
>>
>>38691292
Like a friend would say to every analogy I made: you can't compare (humans) to (lions). :^)
>>
>>38691380
>hardwired by billions of years of evolution
How does you posting incessantly on an anime image board for bitter virgins reflect this idea?
>>
>>38689117
I see what you're trying to do, but is there any real evidence that she was punched in the eye by a black guy?
>>
>>38691482
4chan is full of the genetically defective

Mental illness, physical inferiority, and all manner of problems abound
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>38688199
GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Facial scars have been PROVEN to increase male attractiveness to ovulating women. Men who've been to jail have VASTLY higher numbers of female sexual partners than men who have not. Women respond to men who frown and scowl as significantly more sexually attractive than men who look happy or neutral. Women report higher levels of sexual arousal after observing combat between men than vice versa. Men with dark triad personalities have vastly higher numbers of sexual partners than men who don't have the dark triad.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>38691695
So humans never do anything that doesn't directly contribute to reproductive success unless they're genetically defective?

Sounds like your understanding of evolution (which is random, and often settles for "good enough") is wildly incorrect.
>>
File: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (996KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
996KB, 2048x1450px
>Why do the cutest/hottest girls pick the most violent scum of men? What gives?

only if they're good looking enough bby
>>
Oh no

Remember that humans are magical creatures who can't be studied and measured

You're only alllowed to say animals perform certain behaviors due to biology
>>
>>38692047
Aren't humans basically animals in a certain sense?
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (45KB, 450x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
45KB, 450x430px
>>38691850
Are you actually implying humans don't have instincts? Of course mutations are random. And those random mutations cause us to act the way we do.

The first ape who vomited when his body detected poison had significantly more kids than the apes who gleefully munched on it.
>>
File: IMG_1291.jpg (27KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1291.jpg
27KB, 220x265px
>>38692023
That's actually wrong. Him being hot was just a plus. Violent criminals have the greatest sexual success even when controlling for attractiveness.
>>
>>38692139
FUCK OFF EVO-PSYCH NAZIS!!!!

Humans have ZERO genetic basis for their behavior
>>
>>38692174
>>38692274
I know you /r9k/ folks are dense but you could try to construct a slightly less obvious strawman
>>
File: BIGDISTRESS.png (231KB, 288x366px) Image search: [Google]
BIGDISTRESS.png
231KB, 288x366px
>Get hurt by dad as a kid.
>Feel a need to be pretty for men due to daddy issues.
>Seek out men like him.
>>
>>38688049
Because we like alphas and not betas, we feel safe around a strong man and not some weakling who can't protect us.
>>
>>38693151
So much this. If I wanted something soft and emotional I'd turn gay.
>>
>>38691824
>Men who've been to jail have VASTLY higher numbers of sexual partners

Yea, getting cornballed in the ass by Bubba
>>
>>38693151
What's the point of feeling safe?
>>
>>38688049
because those men are more testosterone filled which is attractive
>>
>>38688049
It takes a lot to be "violent scum"
A fat, ugly, autistic dumbass like you wouldnt last a day trying to be like that
>>
>>38693852
nig nog detected detceted gon gin
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.