[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hates their body here? >18, male >weirdly shaped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4885.jpg (47KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4885.jpg
47KB, 500x269px
Who else hates their body here?
>18, male
>weirdly shaped head
>huge calve muscles and big thighs
>fat ass
>otherwise average body
Sometimes I hate going out because of how retarded pants look on me. Anyone else feel similarly?
>>
trousers always look terrible on me too
i'm skinny but have a broad waist and thick calves so trousers always look really baggy around my ass and thighs and tight on the calves
>>
what's supposed to be the best type? I'm pretty sure I'm triangle
>>
Always been disgusting skinnyfat.
Been running track for half a year and eating under maintenance, almost no progress.
i just want to reach auschwitz mode
>>
>>38687661
>tommy thick
>>
>inverted triangle
feels good man
>>
>>38687811
>what's supposed to be the best type?
The one that isn't short, has broad shoulders and narrow hips. Everything else doesn't matter, just don't be out of shape.
>>
Dude I have a thicc ass and I am very self conscious about it
Oh yeah I'm a guy
>>
Inverted triangle master race here
>>
With a body like that you have to wear pants that fit but are slightly baggy, shorts work too because if you have the upper body to match you look like a speedy football player or something.
>>
>>38687661
I'm so skinny I feel like my head is enormous. It is also slightly asymmetrical, and even my hair, when grown, is.
>>
>>38690435
>>38688730

Chads don't allowed here, get out.
>>
>>38687661
I have none of these body types
>>
>>38687661
>skinnyfat triangle
>girl described me as "feminine" and a "little man"
Kill me
>>
>>38687661
>>38687775
It's almost as if tailoring is a modern invention. Go get your trousers tailored for 15 quid or forever look like shit.
>>
>>38687661
>Sometimes I hate going out because of how retarded pants look on me
gives us pictures of your ass. in pants obviously, just to see how "ridiculous" it looks.
>>
i have a pretty normal rectangular body but whenever i try to put on muscle mass i just get fat
>>
>>38691662
actually i think i look more like the triangular one
>>38690668
i know the skinny fat feel
>>
>>38687661
>30 years old
>hairline of a 45 year old
>facial hair and penis of a 15 year old
>belly of a 6-month pregnant woman

well the good news is that I figured out where all my hair was going and that is on and around my fucking ass. Hair is flying out of my head and there's nothing going on with my face but at least my ass looks like a persian man that's always good with the ladies
>>
>>38687661
>Have gynaecomastia
>Parents say it's fat
>Lose some fat and gain muscle
>Accentuates titties
>"You're still too fat"
Why won't they just let me get it cut out?
>>
File: 1501116045489.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501116045489.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>38687661
I have the same problems OP
>>
File: 1500074056326.jpg (40KB, 720x647px) Image search: [Google]
1500074056326.jpg
40KB, 720x647px
>can't go outside in only a shirt because of how small my wrists are
>too poor to afford a better desk chair
>as a result my back is fucked up at the age of 18 and it hurts to stand in the same place for more than a minute
>weird ribcage shape that sticks out at the bottom
>small, feminine hands likely from lack of rough use
>receding hairline
>105lbs at 5'8
>despite this I have full cheeks

only good part of my body is below the waist, but that doesn't matter when everything between that and your chin is shite
>>
>skinny
>big belly
>big butt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.