[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take friend out into city to have him check out what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

>take friend out into city to have him check out what's new
>he's a shut in so he hardly leaves the house so want to show him what's happening in the world around him
>drive him back to his place
>we go to his room and he starts changing into pajamas
>we chill in living room a bit eating ice cream and cuddle a bit while watching reruns of King Of The Hill
>when I leave I give him a long hug goodbye since I missed him and it will be another long while before we see each other again
>he tells me the way I'm pressing my breasts against his body is giving him a boner
>he is wearing sweat pants
>I tell him its okay if needs to pop a boner
>he gets fully hard and it rests against my inner thigh
>he thanks for me taking him out
>get in my car and contemplate on rather or not that counted as cheating on my boyfriend
>>
His intentions were pure since he was honest with you
If anyone was in the wrong, it was you
>>
>>38687653
You should have helped him out there and gave him a handy you dumb slut. Bad manners.
>>
>>38687887

I don't want my friends to get any ideas. I already do so much for him. I don't want him thinking he can get sexual satisfaction from me.
>>
File: 1477944881031.png (330KB, 1024x957px) Image search: [Google]
1477944881031.png
330KB, 1024x957px
>>38687653
he's probably fapping to you right now. or maybe he's been fapping to you since the beginngng
>>
>>38688422

I already know he jerks off to me.
>>
everything about this thread has enraged me
>>
roastie get out thot
>>
File: 1500821893703.png (416KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500821893703.png
416KB, 680x680px
>>38687653
>shut-in autist
>knowing girls
Stop giving us all hope
>>
I thought this was going to be a gay thread, instead it's just some roastie slut. Disappointing.
>>
>>38687653
>not giving Christian side-hugs exclusively
IMPURE
>>
>>38689873
You obviously don't mind though.

Anyway you sound like a good friend, so either help him out with his boner, or don't acknowledge anything sexual with him so you stop giving him blue balls.

If the latter set him up with a female friend of yours or something.
>>
>>38687653
fuck off and stop trying to make orbiters. Either cut him off or go out with him, keeping him around for a backup is an immoral thing to do you heartless cunt. Because if you weren't trying to manipulate him you wouldn't "cuddle" with him nor would you not pull away when he said he was going to have a boner.
>>
It must be hard being such a nice person
>>
>>38687653
silly, OP. you know men and women can't be friends. either cut him off from your life, or have sex with him.
>>
>>38687653
>encourage him to get a boner
>guise did I cheat
Fucking roasties I swear
>>
>>38688032
>I don't want him thinking he can get sexual satisfaction from me.
He already did. You fucked up my not going all the way.
>>
>>38690023

We have been friends for a long time so we're somewhat comfortable with each other's sexual side and seeing each other semi-nude. I don't mind him fapping to the thought of me. I jokingly encouraged it on summer we went swimming together and he was obviously checking me out. I had a bad falling out with a not so good boyfriend so I enjoyed my time being single with my friend. I cuddled with him while in my underwear, I let him watch me change my clothes (just showing my bare breasts, nothing below the breasts), and I let him shower with me (while I was topless and he was nude). I wanted to give him something for his imagination because I know how long he has been single and how he never been a woman who wasn't flat chested. His past girlfriends have always been short flat chested Asian women. I still hold first place in the biggest boobs he has ever felt/seen.

I would have helped him out with his sexual needs if I stayed single and spent more time with him. My time with him is far and in-between. I was going to at least try teaching him how to eat pussy, but I ended up in a relationship and we can't be doing stuff like that any more. I don't really have female friends that I think that would be interested in him.
>>
>>38690266
You're now a roastie. Just full-on, 100% roastie. All that shit and you never got intimate? It's a wonder he hasn't snapped yet.
>>
File: you're pathetic.jpg (25KB, 298x310px) Image search: [Google]
you're pathetic.jpg
25KB, 298x310px
>>38690266
Please kill yourself roastie. Why would you toy with his emotions like that?
>>
>>38690266
WHOA WHAT THE FUCK! YOU TOOK A SHOWER WITH HIM!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME ALREADY
>>
>>38690341
Also this probably isn't a female and most presumably a bait thread.

If its real, ya a big fat sloshy roastie OP
>>
>>38690330

He knows I'm not into him so there's no toying with emotions. He knew what I was doing with him was just a favor . He's not an orbiter. He doesn't buy me expensive gifts or write me love letters . He knows not to take the things we have done together not so seriously.
>>
>>38690266
This is some next level beta orbiting, damn. Even I wasn't that bad back in the day
>>
>>38690381

how is it bad?

He gets to cuddle and shower with a woman. He even gets to play with her breasts.
>>
>>38690381
This is the opposite of orbiting you dummy
>>
>>38690429

But that's the thing: he gets so close, but never to the finish line. It is the ultimate mental torture, fapping to them blue balls after just depresses him more.
>>
>>38687653
>>38690266
You're kind of a cunt OP.
>>38690376
And a dumb one too, thinking he isn't eating his heart out at this point.
>>
>>38690376
He does not. He thinks he has a chance with you while you fuck chad and then when you are all worn out and the biological clock is ticking you will go and settle with him and take his betabux, while you fuck a couple dudes on the side of course.

There is no other conceivable way you'd be stringing him along like this. I really hope that AI comes around before you wrap your succubus claws around another beta.
>>
Yeah OP is just using him for validation. It's usually best to cut contact with these types. It's even funnier when they start being rude or aggressive with you, because you've stopped giving them attention.
>>
change your name to Chestra Bennington
>>
When I read the cuddle part I got unjustifiably bitter. But then I read the boyfriend part so fuck you piece of shit cunt. You are genuinely the worst type of human being in existence.
>>
>be lonely
>occasionally have a nice female friend give you nice cuddles and she doesn't shame you for getting a boner
>occasionally have a nice female friend that takes you out on dates
>she doesn't care that you dress in front of her
>she doesn't care that you're in the room while she is changing clothes

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!"
>>
>>38687653
are you fat? serious question
>>
>>38690658
you forgot
>has a boyfriend
>is stringing you along for a backup plan
>won't give sex until hit the wall
>>
>>38690658
>be hungry
>occasionally have a nice female friend dangling a big mac in front of you and she doesn't shame you for drooling on the table
>occasionally have a nice female friend that takes you out to the supermarket buying food
>she doesn't care that you look like a skeleton
>she doesn't care that you're in the room while she is eating a nice big bucket of chicken nuggets

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!"
>>
>>38690719

be grateful that you have someone in your life that's willing to offer your friendship and sex
>>
>>38687653
Not even bait.
>>
>>38691398
Fuck off incel. I would rather nothing than a roastie
>>
>>38690816

It's more like she lets you take free samples, but doesn't like you have the whole entree. It's still satisfying, but
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.