[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do straight men actually have feelings? It seems like they only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (34).jpg (15KB, 380x387px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
15KB, 380x387px
Do straight men actually have feelings? It seems like they only care about sex. Are they even human beings? And why are they so hairy?
>>
>>38687571
Asian straight men have feelings and need love
>>
File: 1501233897358.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501233897358.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>38687571
Your baiting is ass kill yourself.
>>
>>38687571
Imma take this b8
> posts on r9k and asks if males have feels
>>
Males are generally hairier because of androgens like testosterone. Males with more testosterone tend to be hairier.

If the person has the genetic dispostion to convert the testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, this can cause the hair on the head and the eyebrows to fall out, but doesn't affect other body hair.
>>
>>38687606
asian straight men are the best tbqh they're cute af and fragile af i want to cuddle one at night and love them forever
their men culture is completely the opposite of men culture in america(in the whole world) aka strong heartless proud motherfuckers
however it's hard to find any asian men here in my country...sad.....
>>
>>38687606
>>38687677
chink men are beta cucks, enjoy your doormat waterboy
>>
>>38687708
Silly little black or white boi! You can't compete!
>>
>>38687677
It's hard to find any around where I live,too....Well, any that would want to date me anyway. But I'm sure we'll be able to find a cute Asian guy to cuddle with one day.
>>
>>38687745
>You can't compete!
yea you got us beat when it comes to getting stepped all over. faggot probably wears clothes my sister's size
>>
>>38687788
Wow,I didn't know you were gay! Then again, it is harder for a gay man to compete with a straight white women I suppose
>>
>>38687832
No idea what you're saying, doesn't seem like you're disagreeing though. Chink men = frail flat faced proto trannies. If that's what you like then more power to you, you have the whole pool of these born numales to yourself
>>
>>38687930
I'm going to go deeper than that. I' going to convince other women to drop their thug ugly boyfriends for sweet and pure asian boys.
>>
>>38687787
hopefully;thank you
>>
>>38687996
>i'm going to convince other women to ignore their biological imperative and seek out effeminate boy toys over masculine men
Nah, more likely scenario is in a few years you'll grow out of wanting to wear matching shirts with your SO and start looking for real men
>>
>>38687571
I'm not hairy at all. I have a twink body with minimal bodyhair.
>>
>>38688147
Asian men are real men jackass. Go back to fucking shitty women and leaver me out of it.
>>
>>38688200
>asian masculinity in the house
watch out, he might break his hand against your jaw
>>
>>38687571
>Do straight men actually have feelings? It seems like they only care about sex. Are they even human beings? And why are they so hairy?
we're all supreme gentleman and feel and love deeply. we're hairy because of testosterone. pick up a fucking biology book, bitch.
>>
>>38688261
You're just another white man-child angry that people outside your race can sleep with white women and you can't.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.