[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you gone on a big killing spree yet? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1496873367054.jpg (72KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1496873367054.jpg
72KB, 680x848px
Why haven't you gone on a big killing spree yet?
What's your excuse?

Anyone planning something, need advice?
>>
Some of you guys are alright,
Don't go to OP's house tomorrow
>>
>>38687447
Killing people won't make me feel good

I just want to die
>>
I still need more time to wait on everything getting better
>>
>>38687447
No one planning a mass shooting is going to tell you FBI
>>
>>38687447
Because there aren't enough people in the world for me to kill and be satisfied. I can't take this shit anymore. Every single day, everywhere I go, no matter what I'm doing I'm filled with thoughts of anger and violence. The only way I can get possible escape is imaging a world where I could kill people, bring them back to life and keep doing it over and over ad infinitum. Video games are the closest thing to this.
>>
Eternal reminder

It began and ended with the same sound. A roar of laughter.

For three straight days, the betas rose up like frogs emerging from the earth during a torrential rain storm, dragging with them the miasmatic stench that permanently haunted their underground dens. They came by the scores, crying and wielding piss bottles and jugs of their own feces.

They painted the neighborhoods with their excrement and shaved their heads and wore white face paint while feeling emotions that no man with testicles intact should feel.

"But why?!". The question was on the lips of every normal citizen watching these unwashed, out-of-shape blobs of failure crying and running amok in the streets.

"THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF!"

It was their credo... Their mantra. The police laughed as each one was shot by the modified riot control water blasters. The warm, soapy water killed them instantly. They had become one with stink, incorrigibly corrupted by their own filth.

One by one they were killed by the cleansing streams. Women stood outside to watch and laugh in histerics at the absurdity of their cause. They died reaching out to those women. Prostrated and having their life slip from them as the soapy water blasts them down the streets, they reach out, vision obfuscated and blurred with water. "T-That feel when no cute girl laughing at you die gf...." is all they would murmur.

When the last one fell, the laughter died down. Someone was going to have to clean this mess. No one was willing to do it. A truck merely dumped it's payload of dirt over their corpses and on top of that mound of dirt, a memorial was erected. A crying frog holding a gun.

It has since become a popular hangout for young couples to go and be intimate. It has also been tagged with much graffiti, most of which reads "Chad wuz here :^)"
>>
>>38687447
I currently don't have access to a gun or the means to obtain one. Once I get one though, even it takes till I'm fucking 50, I'm going to try to break some records.
>>
>>38687666
sure thing edgy kid I'm so scared
>>
>>38687666
>I'm going to try to break some records
Good luck, it's been a while since anyone broke the high score. It's harder than you think.
>Satanic trips
Kek wills it
>>
I need to ass myself to write a manifesto or something, what's the point if no one knows why you did it.
>>
File: 1500886850155.jpg (369KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1500886850155.jpg
369KB, 900x599px
>>38687447
Then I would moss out on all the cool /r9k/ threads. : )
>>
File: 1500996836285.jpg (374KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500996836285.jpg
374KB, 708x1000px
Man Im just a cute boi meme spouting lewd femboy playing with my bp n occasionally shitposting here I don't want to kill anyone I only turn boys into lewd traps is all :p
>>
File: Just5(Art Board).jpg (226KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Just5(Art Board).jpg
226KB, 900x900px
>>38687447
>Anyone planning something, need advice?
Hahahaha! Good Evening, FBI.
>>
File: 1501257076595.png (91KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501257076595.png
91KB, 700x1000px
>>38687784
I pray to god this is bait.
>>
>>38687447
I'm not planning anything, yet you might as well give us all specific advice on hypothetical topics such as this. Keep in mind that the 4chan moderators know your IP and you might literally be v& if you threaten to carry out an attack. In fact, it's extremely hard to post using VPNs or proxies on 4chan, for they're often blocked by the system. This is intentionally done to datamine you.
>>
>>38687447
bumpin for original interest
>>
>>38687447
nice try Mr. FBI

originallo
>>
>>38687712
What is the actual highscore anyways
>>
File: mymom.jpg (22KB, 449x335px) Image search: [Google]
mymom.jpg
22KB, 449x335px
The only person I can realistically imagine wanting to kill-besides my ex and a few of her family members, all of whom are more competent with violence than I am-is myself.
Really would rather be good to people than harm them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.