[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever thought about committing suicide in a public

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1486569307157.jpg (159KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486569307157.jpg
159KB, 600x526px
Have you guys ever thought about committing suicide in a public place?

Not taking anyone with you of course. But let's say you're outside and someone does something rude to you, so you pull out a gun and shoot yourself in the head instantly. Has anyone else ever thought about this?
>>
>>38686475
So like someone is a dick to you, so you kill self so they never be rude to someone again? Is that what you mean?
>>
>>38686475
yes. i want to spite as many normies as i can.
>>
>>38686475
I'm not that suicidal so I haven't thought about it as such, but I definitely recommend it, especially if there's someone you want to get back at. Normalfags wouldn't take it well.
>>
>>38686475
Does this count as an attempt? I wired an lpg tank a couple years ago, and unwired it because I thought it wasn't worth it.
>>
Yup, in the subway or in my dorm meeting hall.
>>
>>38686475
No. I don't like the attention. If I was going to kill myself, it would either be in the privacy of my own home or some secluded place in the middle of nowhere, where nobody would find me.
>>
>>38686521
That's not going to work. Strangers will at most feel mild empathy for you, but no one would feel guilty about your death. Afterwards they will use the experience to virtue signal.
>>
>>38686475
No as much as I hate life I still wanna be alive as long as possible.
>>
>>38686585
This. Although I doubt I'd be comfortable enough to actually do it outside
>>
>>38686475

naw, I usually fantasize about causing massive chaos and faking my own death, watching the response from somewhere else.
>>
>>38686475
I'd probably walk into a coin-operated suicide booth without hesitation, but I don't really want to drag other people into it or traumatize them by doing it front of them
>>
I suppose if jumping of a overpass bridge counts then yes.

I haven't thought of / don't have access to any other methods. But I still don't know if it's quite high enough to ensure my death, which is why I haven't jumped yet.

The only thing worse than living would be surviving my death.
>>
>>38686636

why not? some people would deserve it
>>
>>38686587
that's why you use a method that'll inconvenience and traumatize them the most.
>>
>>38686475
>not taking anyone with you
Why the fuck not? Life is ABSOLUTELY fucking bullshit because of those people
>>
>>38686475
It wouldnt be as impactful as you think. You will put someone in shock for a week, then they will make some tweet about you and forget you ever existed.
>>
File: image%3A5063.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5063.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
>>38686587 >>38686475 >>38686521

They would not fell empathy at all come on guys it's 2017 , if yourself in a public place normalfags would just put out their phones take pics or videos of you dying and your corpse and post it in Facebook or any social site to get some likes and shares everyone would forget about you after a week.
>>
>>38686666
I'm not suicidal but surviving a fall like that is a big fear of mine.
Nice Quads !
>>
>>38686475
>not taking anyone with you
I plan to go to a mall in a few years with my AK and going on a spree on all the normies, before shooting myself.
Ill have to buy a pistol for that though.
>>
>>38686666
Nice number brah
>>
I've always wanted to jump off a tall building and land right in front of a walking passer-by.
>>
>>38687598
reported to the FBI dumbass
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.