[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trying to catfish people >they all ask to facetime/skype

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>Trying to catfish people
>they all ask to facetime/skype

I thought this would be easy
>>
>>38686158
who you catishing fags or roasties
>>
Trick is to get to know which phone they use, if its android then say i just have facetime and youre not beta enough to make a skype account
>>
File: Manifest.jpg (233KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
Manifest.jpg
233KB, 1280x952px
>>38686158
>depressed because he is unable to victimize others as easily as he supposed

You're a bad person and deserve your suffering.

Try becoming a better, more capable person and you'll see the universe start to help you.
>>
>>38686158
>tfw just found my old catfish folder
I have some girls licking toilets and some others crying and masturbating
too bad i can't post right now
i remember when all this stuff was allowed in some sites,even more fucked up videos the internet has gone to shit i hardly use it nowadays.
>>
>>38686158
The key lies in choosing credulous prey, Anon. Plebs like you only spook them and make it harder for the rest of us.
>>
>>38687154
Roasties. I wish I could at least get qts but to be honest they are all bottom of the barrel sluts

>>38687204
Thanks, (I didn't know different phones used different programs.

>>38687221
You are probably right. I'm working on my hygiene, nutrition, education and others habits, I hope in 10 years or so I'll be a bit less repulsive although I'll be too old by then.
>>
>>38687730
what site you using
>>
>>38688002
Craigslist, and another one popular in my country.

To make things worse I pretend to be a very well endowed black man.

I guess if they are bottom of the barrel sluts I'm a bottom of the barrel loser.
>>
File: tara mccathy.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
tara mccathy.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>38688078
godspeed anon teach them mudsharks a lesson
>>
File: Remember.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Remember.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>38687730
>You are probably right. I'm working on my hygiene, nutrition, education and others habits, I hope in 10 years or so I'll be a bit less repulsive although I'll be too old by then.

Work on all aspects of your being, all the time.

When something/someone makes you angry, work on examining why you feel that way and analyze your reactions and the root of them. You'll learn much, trust me.

The game of life is much more fun when you choose to actually play.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.