[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you smoke weed you are a normie. If you have the social skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If you smoke weed you are a normie. If you have the social skills to find a dealer, met with him and buy weed you are a normie.
>>
>>38686005
i have a friend that i met playing autistic weeaboo games at an arcade. he offered me to try some weed in the parking lot outside the arcade. am i a normie
>>
>>38686005
I was going to say bad things to you but I abstained.
>>
buy the weed online faggot /threads
>>
I'll sell you some weed, op.

Congrats
>>
>>38686025
>friend
having friends automatically makes you a normie
>>
>>38686005
>If you can walk around a black neighborhood for an hour at night approaching random jollies asking for a dime sack you are a normie

Does this sound like something normies do, anon? Does this sound like norm behavior? Let's think about what you're saying here.

Swear, all of /r9k/ is just 1s seeing 4s and going "REEEEEE WHATS A 10 DOING HERE"
>>
>>38686090
>all of /r9k/ is just 1s seeing 4s and going "REEEEEE WHATS A 10 DOING HERE"

yep

i'm a 7/10, maybe 8 on a good day in terms of appearance and normie-hood, and i would probably get called a chad if i posted about my life experiences
>>
Why are some of you so fucking retarded? Being able to buy weed from a person does NOT make you a normie. If you literally can't talk to someone you are RETARDED not a robot/socially anxious. See, I'm a robot and can still buy weed from a dealer. And yes, I'm socially anxious so I'm very awkward and make an idiot of myself everytime, but still... It's not all black and white.

And also, you can buy weed ONLINE goddamnit. I swear, some of you are fucking retarded on this board. Go kill yourselves.
>>
Even if you are a robot, if you take loads of benzos you could approach even fucking Vladimir Putin and ask him for weed.
>>
I just buy a few grams from the coffeeshop around the corner, friendly people there, used to have to show my id but they know me know and I sometimes get weed cookies which the grandmother of the owner makes. It feels good to live in a civilized country and not one where I'd have to buy from some nignog
>>
>>38686090
A robot is a khv social retard that is incapable of making friends let alone getting a gf.
Common mistake. Tell reddit I say hi.
>>
>>38686005
I live in Washington state and I can go online and place an order at the legal weed shop 5 minutes from my moms house, walk there, show my ID to the guy at the front and go pick up and pay for my order without even talking to anyone...
I'm still a KHHV neet, weed just makes my vidya games and cartoons more enjoyable. It makes snacks taste better and makes it easier to sleep at night too.
Am I a normie?
>>
>>38686025
>i have a friend
retard
>>
>>38686005
Thank you, I've been getting real mad about all these posts talking about getting high. Just reminds me that I have neither the money or social skills to experience that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.