[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>English language, English flag >Spanish language, Spanish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2958.png (76KB, 816x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.png
76KB, 816x832px
>English language, English flag
>Spanish language, Spanish flag
>French language, French flag
>Portuguese language, Brazilian flag?
Funny how the language of the country that started the Atlantic slave trade is now represented by the largest black country outside of Africa.
>>
>>38685919
That's because no one knows what the flag of Portugal looks like.
>>
>>38685964
I'd say as many people who could recognise a Spanish flag could recognise a Portuguese flag.
>>
>>38685919
i hate brazil with a passion
>>
>>38686239
It seems like a great place to visit to fulfill your perverted fantasies but living there seems awful.
>>
>>38686239
Same
They are a bunch of macaco fucks
>>
>>38685919
That's because illiterate people (ie most muricans that fail at geography) identify that language with a known country (even that its full of niggers, favelas and other shits), rather than the actual country where the lang comes from, since it's an irrelevant rectangle shadowed by Spain
>>
>>38686346
Then why isn't Mexico the flag for Spanish, then? Mexico is in the news millions of times more than Spain is.
>>
>>38686346
it says the name right under the flag, besides if you can recognize the Spanish flag in pic related, you can recognize the Portuguese flag
>>
Is Portuguese a real language or is it just how people with Down syndrome speak Spanish?
>>
That's the BRITISH flag, not the English one
>>
>>38685919
>English flag
That's not the English flag, its the Union flag combined from the flags of England (St Georges cross); Scotland (St.Andrews cross) and Northern Ireland (St.Patrick's cross)
>>
>>38686376
Idk maybe muricans believe that mexicans speak mexican kek.
Nah but tbqh i have seen places where the mexican flag is used as ''spanish''. >>38686381
People are stupid, they just want to identify easy shit. The brazillian flag has been used a lot (sports, merchandising etc) and the portuguese one not as much.
Doesnt matter that you try to explain to brainlets that the country's name is in the word itself, they will go for the easy stuff always.
>>
>>38686346
We can recognize the Mexican flag before the Spanish flag since they're our neighbor, why wouldn't they use themrcivab flag if what you said was the case? Face it, Portugal is an irrelevant piece of shit.
>>
>>38686428
It's how people with down syndrome speak Spanish, but it has been branded as a language, because it is so widespread.
>>
>>38686268

What perverted fantasies can I fulfill in Brazil?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>38686428
Yeah it is.
Portuguese, dutch and danish are how down syndrome people speak spanish, german and swedish.
The first ones look similar in texts, but when you hear them it sounds like they are sucking dicks lmao
>>
>>38686537
getting robbed at gunpoint by a shitskin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.