[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to run out of money after being NEET for so long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm about to run out of money after being NEET for so long and nobody will hire me because I have so many gaps on my resume
>>
>>38685791
i really hope you invested in a gun before you ran out of NEETbux
>>
>>38685791

If you were living off of your family's money or money that you earned previously, I hope things get better. If you were living off of tax money, I hope you end up homeless and have to sell blowjobs behind dumpsters just to be able to eat.
>>
>>38685791
Analords=Drukqs>RDJ>Ambient 1>Syro>>>>Ambient 2>>>>>>>I Care Because You Do
>>
>>38685834
I'm living off money I saved working at home depot
>>
>>38685894
Cool; I hope things get better for you then.
>>
NEET life definitely requires strong planning and financial skills.

I'd advise to get some cash flow coming quickly so go back to your previous job until you can get something else going.

So how was your NEET time? Hopefully you enjoyed that time. Are you planning to do it again? What would you do differently next time?
>>
>>38686379
>So how was your NEET time?

Decent. I became a vegan (for health reasons, not political) I've lost 15 lbs and going with literally almost no exercise needed, while also saving a ton of money by not eating fast food like I used to or buying lots of groceries that are expensive, meat and dairy are probably the most expensive things you can buy these days. Aside from that the only vidya I've been playing is GTA V on occassion. I've also been doing a lot of fishing and I'm getting pretty good at it.

The rest is pretty irrelevant, I'm still miserable as ever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.