[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Control House >Control Senate >Control Republicans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6889.jpg (28KB, 460x259px)
IMG_6889.jpg
28KB, 460x259px
>Control House
>Control Senate
>Control Republicans
>Control Whites

>Can't pass a fucking healthcare plan
>>
>>38684544
its almost like he didnt even fucking have one
>>
Don't blame him, blame the separation of powers and the fact that the current incumbents are all unintelligent swine that get paid an American taxpayer salary for doing literally NOTHING
>>
only 3 1/2 more years to go.
yay
>>
>>38684573
>Blame separation of powers

I will not because that's a good thing.
>>
>>38684581
7 and a half you mean democrats are even more fucked up than the republicans
>>
>>38684573
>Says Congress does nothing
>Wants them to repeal Obamacare in place of nothing
>>
>>38684573
>blame the separation of powers
conservitards truly have no shame
>>
>>38684619
Seems consistent to me. They want nothing senators to pass a healthcare bill that does nothing. I guess he's a hardcore libertarian?
>>
File: FAS.jpg (54KB, 672x357px) Image search: [Google]
FAS.jpg
54KB, 672x357px
>>38684573
>blame the separation of powers
>>
>>38684544
>Control senate
I am the senate retard
>>
Their only problem is they dont have supermajority, too many oldfart neocons that will vote against conservative values (no individual mandate). McCain will die soon and the other 2 roasties will soon follow and be replaced by hopefully trumplican senators. And they are getting Senator Kid Rock too next year to replace a dem senator.

When are we going to know our new 2018 premiums anyway? Is there a specific date
>>
It's pretty great. Stopping one terrible candidate from doing anything in his power is way better than getting our rights taken away secretly because everyone is happy with "muh first woman president".
>>
>>38684803
I heard there would be a 20% spike if the bill passes, but it might happen anyway because insurance companies are free to fuck with is.
>>
>>38684817
This. The best kind of government is a politically gridlocked one where nothing gets done. Let the plebs fight amongst themselves over who gets to abort gay marijuana, and leave the important stuff untouched.
>>
File: IMG_1421.jpg (15KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.jpg
15KB, 300x180px
>when you tweet something and it isn't automatically inacted into law
>>
>>38684839
Pretty much. The state laws already have their own rules anyway so it's more important looking on what's going on in your town than the overall country.
>>
>>38684544
so you just figured out that the civil service runs the country?

its a start i guess. btw theyre controlled by media and the universities.
>>
>>38684833
What's the projection now with the bill having failed? More than 20% I bet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.