[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you approach girls? Everyone says, "just start a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: DDiUAxmXUAEYxa5.png (413KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
DDiUAxmXUAEYxa5.png
413KB, 447x589px
How do you approach girls? Everyone says, "just start a conversation!"
Where, when? Nobody wants a stranger to talk to them at the book store or the coffee shop.
Bottom line is, if you don't already know a girl, or are in a group with girls, you'll never find a gf.
>>
>>38683680
the approach random girls thing only works at music festivals where everyone is drunk/high and dont care. for everyday life your best hope is to have a group of friends that has girls in it.
>>
>>38683713
I'm 3k miles away from the only friend I have, and I hate being drunk and I don't use drugs. Life looks bleak
>>
>>38683680
let one of them see u doing something cool they might approach u
>>
>>38683765
Like what? It's not like they just stumble into work to watch me
>>
>>38683747
if you are not obese try looking for local sports clubs. you can easily get a few local friends.
>>
>>38683815
I'm considering trying BJJ. I'm fit, and over 6ft, but I never talk with anyone and no one ever talks to me outside work.
>>
>>38683844
this will do fine. if you are not completely autistic you bound to make friends and hopefully they have a circle and if not they can help you go out more.
>>
>>38683680
the best place is at work or school, you have to have some reason to talk to them, for example " that test was pretty hard, or "do you work a lot this week?" just small talk shit. You can tell if she wants to talk by how she reacts. IF you try and approach a girl with an offhand complement or something like that shell see right through you and if you're not chad shut you down.
>>
>>38683844
>BJJ
Pros: you get to have girls sit on your face.
Cons: more frequently, you get to have guys sit on your face.
>>
>>38683899
I'm in the military so all the girls are SLUTS or taken at work, i wish I wasn't a retard and kept going to college. I'll be in Iraq for 9months here soon, so another year of finding a girl will be wasted.
>>
i can talk to random girls on the street its easy
>>
>>38684025
Wow, how cool. >>>out>>> Chad
>>
>>38683680
Nobody wants a stranger, who overthinks interaction to the point of trying to script it, talking to them. Yes you're correct about that.
Try just saying the dumbest thing you can think of. I've literally just made up retarded hypotheticals off the top of my head just to break the ice with women. The point is to admit that you feel stupid, if you feel stupid. I don't know why but people find that endearing.
>>
Talking is no problem. you must spot whether they show any IoI towards you, if so, then talking becomes a formality if you are not a sperg.
>>
>>38684064
That's the problem, I think I'm a sperg.
>>
>>38683800
Find a hobby that you can use socially. For me, I learned magic. I started learning, and for magic, you need a audience, so I needed to actually win over my anxiety and approach people to make magic tricks with cards or coins or whatnot. Sometimes thet think you are going to mug them, but most of the times people are nice, specially girls. I even managed to win some kisses by promising them things like "if I guess what card is in your hand you give me a kiss, deal?". Sometimes it works. I always walk around with a deck of cards in my pocket when I feel the need to approach someone and do magic. For you though, magic might not be it, so maybe you can try playing a guitar or a sport of something.
>>
>>38684055
sometimes they even approach me to
>>
>>38684174
Thanks for the ideas, sounds like you've got a good system.
>>
>>38683943
How's that a con?
>>
yes, sometimes they approach me to! and all i say is a bloo bloo bloo! and then adieu
>>
>>38684214
No problem, it's not so much about the hobby itself, but finding a way to talk to people using it. People with hobbies are interesting, because they have something to do or talk about that they like. Could be anything really, even videogames.
>>
>>38684174
>>38684214
How's this useful? You just go outside to some street corner and start doing magic?
>>
Just meet girls at the parties your friends invite you to.
>>
>>38683680
Walk up get close and say sup
>has actually worked for me
>>
File: tumblr_omm734s2a91u86t2qo1_1280.gif (360KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omm734s2a91u86t2qo1_1280.gif
360KB, 640x360px
>>38684407
>friends
>invited to parties
>>
>>38684369
Not on the street, of course, but public places, like parks, malls and a college campus. My favorite place to do it was the campus because I got to know people around me.
>>
Find activity groups in your area through meetup.com. That will put you in touch with girls who already share something in common with you and want to socialize.
>>
Reminder that making friends requires Social Capital, just like investing requires Financial Capital.
>>
>>38684520
I second this. I started meeting new people when I started taking spanish classes, playing football and even going to AA meetings. Finding a gf in a AA meeting is probably not a good idea though, but you get the point.
>>
>>38684450
That's the joke, silly boy.
>>
>>38684554
Please explain this more
>>
>>38684498
Also, it helps if you bring a friend with you, beucase you look more friendly.
>>
>>38683680
This is the only truth in this sorry ass thread. You can talk to a girl on the strert if you are not chad.
>>
>>38683680
Not true at all. I believed the same thing for a while and decided to conduct some social experiments (because why should I take everyone else's word for truth?). I found that it is acceptable to approach women to let them know you find them attractive and have a small chat. Seriously this is all you have to do: "excuse me! Hi! My name is ****. I just wanted to let you know that I think you're attractive" be confident and smile. engage in some small talk and either get contact info or just let it be and continue with your day... worst case they laugh and say thank you- I swear it's true
>>
File: oooooooooooh.png (16KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
oooooooooooh.png
16KB, 741x609px
>>38684668
Just curious, on a scale of 1 to 10, how attractive do you think you are?
>>
>>38684668
Prove that you did this
>>
>>38683680
I'll tell you what I did back in the day when I was confident, before I was broken. In my hometown there's a huge Swing Dance group that met up once a week, anyone could just join in. Used to approach women and ask if they'd mind teaching me how to dance and it worked shockingly well. Met a girlfriend that way.

Point is, find some kind of large open group activity to join. Gives you an automatic topic to approach women with, and makes it totally normal to just walk up to a stranger and start talking
>>
File: mad.png (168KB, 453x595px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
168KB, 453x595px
>>38684668
That sounds like you're extremely good looking. Anyone else who isn't chad would get this look
>>
>>38684668
Female (female) here, sounds like a really awkward conversation.
>>
>>38684806
See, I knew it.
>basil
>>
File: contact with girls.png (737KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
contact with girls.png
737KB, 634x845px
>>38684785
This, pic very much related
>>
>>38684720
Well, I don't know a good rating honestly. I've been called "the ugliest guy I've ever met" "composed of entirely recessive genes" a couple times. I'm confident in my individuality though.
>>
>>38684588
>Please explain this more

Ok, the principal is that it takes money to make money. If you want to invest in stocks, you need money to begin with. You want to start a business, you need capital to get started. Even on the micro-scale this is required -- if you're a broken bum on the street, you can't afford things like maintaining a car you can use to expand the range of jobs you can potential interview at.

Social capital works the same way, if you're a social nobody it's hard to get invites to social events, it's hard to set up events yourself if you don't know anyone to invite, or have the social pull to make them want to come. Without social events, it's hard to make make friends (who will let you participate in social activities where you will make more friends, etc).

Most /r9k/ robots are the equivalent of a peasant with a stick and a patch of dirt, wondering why they can't get a job with Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>38684806
Really? Do you talk with people often? It's not awkward unless the situation you decide to do it in makes it so.
>>
>>38684785
Not really. Im bald too.
>>
>>38684844
Some girls aren't in the mood to talk I guess. Lol he probably came off as a creeper
>>
>>38684930
Lol you probably come off as a fucking normie. Get out of here, faggot.
>>
>>38684729
Don't take videos or anything but. I will give you an example!
Walking down the beach one day (alone) when I decided to do some social experiments.
First one: look at girl and smile with some eye contact- results: she looked at her friend and laughed (she was up tight though)
Second one: two women in their late 20s walking in opposite direction. "Hey, you're really pretty" didn't say anything else. They stopped me and had me sit and talk with them about random shit. I wasn't expecting that to go so far so I got up and left early.
Third one: two 18yo playing in the ocean. Walk up and spout a random pick up line. They we're incredibly flattered and laughed hysterically. Didn't grab a number kinda just left them with that
>>
>>38684965
Not really. I am just good at acting and learning how to read people. Started off VERY socially awkward. Still a robot at heart guys
>>
>>38685051
Cont.
Note that I was doing this to the most attractive women I could find so results probably would've been better if I went for less... that being said I would've not been as genuine about it so it probably wouldn't have been a good idea
>>
>>38685051
do you realise if 5/10 do the same he'll get reported for a sexual harrassment?
>>
>>38685242
And she would tell them what? You said you thought she was attractive? Use some logic here... also your body language cannot hide your true intentions. Only approach a girl and say these things if you mean it. If you're thinking "oh my fuck... I want to fuck her but how do I trick her into letting me do that?" then you're screwed before you even begin. They will know you're hiding intent... also I guess i'd say I'm like a 4/10.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.