[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encounter with a tranny >be me >a few days ago >brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 292x256px
Encounter with a tranny

>be me
>a few days ago
>brother and I go to dinner cuz parents are out
>we go to local a Chinese noodle buffet
>go up to get our food
>hear an odd voice near me
>sounds like a masculine voice trying to sound feminine
>see this thing from the back and looks like a regular teenage girl
>purple tank top, long hair, short shorts, super pale skin
>knew by the voice it was a tranny
>then it turns around and I see his face
>holy shit, his face
>very masculine face not even trying to be feminine
>couldn't tell if he had freckles or acne
>faintest of mustaches on his lip but visible nonetheless
>and to top it off, this dude's eyes didn't even share the same zip code (pic related)
>trying hard not to be visibly disgusted at his appearance
>brother and I get our food and sit down at our table
>that face will haunt me for a long time
>>
Friend of mine has a tranny workmate

>clearly masculine face
>beard shadow under concealer
>long hair thinning out in male pattern baldness
>by cruel turn of events feminine hips
>face expressing constant longing for death
>>
Tranny meme is the worst meme. Also given birth by the weebs of 4chan.
>>
>be transgirl twinkle genderkin
>be at a restaurant with my SJW crew
>forgot to wax and apply makeup makeup this morning cuz gay sex
>look up from table to spot male I can pass my STDs to
>ugly beta neckbeard eyeballing my lady lumps
>gives disgusted expression clearly out of jealousy
>write on my blog about it
>>
>>38681936
I dunno I kinda feel sorry for them. It must be pure hell to be a tranny and not pass at all. A lot seem to be in that situation.
>>
>>38682277
Oh yeah those poor trannies... they made the choice they have to live with it.
>>
>>38682277
>having sympathy for degenerates

kys faggot. i bet you're a tranny too
>>
>>38682291
>>38682298

Not memeing but like if they didn't decide to be trans or whatever wouldn't they still have to live with their own mentally ill thoughts that tell them their supposed to be women? I dunno I feel like it's okay to give pity to the mentally ill. We don't criticize people who have tourettes because we know they can't help the way they act. I kinda feel that way about trannies even if they make a total spectacle of themselves in public they're probably just doing what they can with cards they were dealt. I know there are a lot of people on r9k with psychological issues myself included so it's odd a lot of you can't sympathize a little at least.
>>
>work in a store
>see ugly 'twink' guy who wears the same dress every time he's in the store
>all man clothes and style otherwise
>think he's just a hipster loser who dresses 'unique'
>don't see him in store for a while
>work at a new location a year later see the guy
>still man in a dress markedly from hair to other clothes and accessories
>has hormone titties
>man in a dress with a mans haircut and no make up with cone tits
>why?
how can you do that to yourself?
how can you go out in public like that?
it's fucked up god damn it
>>
>>38682892
i was just fucking around. i see your point though. but i just don't understand why trannies insist on presenting as something they're not. if they passed sure but most look like fucking jokes and are too deluded about their appearance to really look at themselves objectively.
>>
>>38681936
After that encounter, the tranny went to /r9k/, made a trap shilling thread and stroke his dick has he typed "why haven't you transitioned yet? since being a girl I'm desired by every guy and they can't stop checking me"
>>
>>38682968

SMASHING GENDER CONSTRUCTS
SMASHING THE HETERONORMATIVE CIS WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY

RACIST NAZIS BTFO
>>
>>38682892
>mentall illness
Most trannies nowadays are fetishists who get off on looking (or trying to look) like a girl.
>>
>>38682892
>>38682971
You know how some guys see a pic of Zyzz and somehow get moved by it enough to make it a complete lifestyle to change themselves into something they want to be it's kinda like that for them they see a pic of a trap(one that actually passes) and then after having all the tranny spouting shit the media keeps spouting they see it as something anyone can do like how anyone can get /fit/ instead of pumping iron they're pumping estrogen and it never works out unless they were already kinda there to begin with a lot of those people don't get that they transition way too late and then get depressed because of how badly they've fucked their hormones,brain, and body. It's even worse for the people who decide to go post op and then no longer have a sex drive or a functioning sexual organ. At least pumping iron can get you somewhere.
>>
>>38682971

I dunno. I assume it's somehow marginally easier to live that way than to just be a regular guy. Like is it better to try and fail or to never try at all? I mean people wonder why they kill themselves. They probably would've killed themselves anyways but wanted to see if they could pull it off first. Most can't and well you know.. Life's a bitch
>>
>>38681936
That wasn't really an encounter, OP. I'm kind of dissapointed.
Basically you're just
>waaaah I saw a girl with a mustache
>>
Encounter with a tranny

>be me
?be about a year ago
>going to a bus stop to get across town
>lay down on the bench
>hear a voice calling me
>sounds slightly deep, but feminine
>see a person calling from a car
>walk over there
>she has sunglasses on, round face, looks a bit mature but am totally oblivious
>briefly asks me where the next main street was then if i wanted to get blown
>fuck it, lonely virgin here agrees
>lets me in her car, pull my cock out, touches me a bit
>says "I'm a man"
>fuck it, go on impulse
>she sucks it, cock stays upright yet malleable, wet friction on penis feels good.
>asks where the milk was
>kicks me out of her car with a wet ass dick and I'm on my way
>>
>>38683295
Yeah I know. I said that because "tranny sighting" would've sounded weird. Idk
>>
>>38683018
My sides anon, kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.