[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I truly hate John McCain. Ever since he lost against Obama,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: john-mccain1.jpg (342KB, 1536x1089px) Image search: [Google]
john-mccain1.jpg
342KB, 1536x1089px
I truly hate John McCain.

Ever since he lost against Obama, I've had a sour feeling towards him., I always suspected he never intended on winning and now I'm sure. He is a traitorous, lying, swindling fuck.

Cancer can't take him fast enough. I don't want him to die, though. I want it to take him, piece by piece. I want him to know every day he has left that he will never be able to function as he is at that moment ever again. I want his life to slip away every minute and for him to be aware of his slow, inevitable decline. I want him to see the pity ion his family's eyes as he loses more and more ability to take care of himself. I want him to decline to the point where they can't stand to be around him anymore. I want him to end up in some shitty VA nursing home where a bitter, angry nurse has to wipe him clean every day and puts her cigarettes out in his skin and he can't do anything but scream in his own mind.

Then, when he finally days after months of agonizing pain, I want his eyes to close for the last time. Then, when they open to the sight of Hell, I want the first thing he sees to be the bamboo bars of his youth and the sinister, smiling faces of his Vietcong captors. I want him to relive those days for all eternity until the Lake of Fire opens up and scorches his rotten, faithless soul from existence.

I hope John McCain spends eternity mauled by the mouth of Satan, where all traitors go.

Fuck you, Maverick.
>>
I'm not American, can you give me a quick run down on him?
>>
File: 1500413778829.jpg (32KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
1500413778829.jpg
32KB, 750x546px
>>38681682
Basically despite being a "conservative" he voted to keep Obamacare.
>>
>>38681713
Why is keeping Obama care bad? Treat me like a retard.
>>
>>38681724
Premiums are far too high and it's not what the people (like OP) voted for.
>>
>>38681713
>durr it's all about us vs them
you are what's wrong with politics
>>
I wish those things would happen to you, OP.
>>
>>38681744
What you posted is totally unrelated to what he posted. This post doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>38681743
>Premiums are far too high
Premiums have gone down overall, particularly in states that operate all of what obamacare offers insurers. The only place premiums have gone up are in small states with few insurers.

Please stop being a low information retard.
>>
>>38681777
>hurr durr im a gaslighting retard
Not even him but fuck off with your victim mentality
>>
>>38681661
The 2008 and 2012 elections were fake. The republicans, led by the Bush/Clinton political cartel, picked the shittiest candidate possible to hand Obama the win both times.
>>
>>38681713
John McCain has never been totally on board with his republican colleagues. You sound like a huge faggot and if you really did take the time to type out all that not only are you a big baby but I hope you die of cancer instead.
>>
>>38681807
Wanting a conservative to oppose government overreach isn't us-vs-them, unless you consider all principled decisions to be a matter of team sports.
>>
>>38681743
So it's better to kick 15 million people off insurance, and raise everyone's premiums by 20 to 500 percent, right?
>>
>>38681784
Why did you just outright lie? Maybe it because you are young. I actually had health insurance BEFORE Obamacare.

>Before Obamacare
>Health insurance is 100 a month.
>Lots of good coverage
>Obamacare happens
>My plan is canceled
>Now I have to by law have health insurance.
>All the new options cost significantly more than my old one and offer significantly less coverage and coverage I will never use such as pap smears because I am male.
>Some cheaper options if you sign up for Obamacare but they barely cover anything at all and are basically useless.
>New plan I have costs me almost 500 dollars and is offers less coverage then what I had pre-Obamacare.
>Can't get on the cheapo Obamacare shit because it won't cover the specific thing I need.
>>
>>38681713
Republican are the majority, it doesn't matter if one voted to keep it. What happened to the Reublican healthcare anyway? The GOP has been pushing that for years.
>>
>>38681826
>obamacare instated
>premiums go up
>obamacare repealed
>premiums go up?
???
>>
>>38681744
Conservatives should not vote for left wing policies. If that is the case you are not conservative and shouldn't run as one.
>>
>>38681843
>old plan is both cheap and specific
>axed with other low-grade bare bones plans

What sort of coverage did you have that's so important no one saw fit to give it to you again?
>>
>>38681843
So you were one of those dumb idiots who was paying for a scam? Your much cheaper plan included nothing and would have left you bankrupt.
>>
>>38681938
The Asshurt coverage plan. Covers that and nothing else.
>>
>>38681861
Try reading the CBO report.

>inb4 hurr cbo is communist
>>
File: i demand to see your manager.jpg (46KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
i demand to see your manager.jpg
46KB, 195x243px
>>38681743
>Premiums are far too high and it's not what the people (like OP) voted for.
the premiums are only high because trump and republicans keep shaking the confidence of the market by threatening repeal 24/7

its like constantly beating your kid and wondering why he's underperforming in school
>>
>>38682004
>CBO report
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>38681865
all conservatives and all left wingers should have the exact same morals and ideas

nah you're an idiot, you are what's wrong with politics today
>>
>>38682075
>all conservatives and all left wingers should have the exact same morals and ideas
Who are you arguing with?
>>
File: 1476645144878.png (342KB, 348x425px) Image search: [Google]
1476645144878.png
342KB, 348x425px
>>38681661
What you need to remember is that supporting islamic terrorists in Syria is on America's best interests! The fact that Trump wants to stop their funding means he's a Russian spy.
>>
>>38682075
What? Anon was saying that the people who voted him (conservatives) want to get rid of Obamacare. Are you retarded?
>inb4 "nah, you're what's wrong about politics"
I think what's even worse is a retard that lacks reading comprehension
>>
>>38681713
>7 years to think of a plan to replace obamacare
>have complete control of government
>throw some half assed bullshit together at the last moment so no one has a chance to read it
>does not pass
why is trump so shit?
>>
>>38681713
He didn't "vote to keep Obamacare." He basically said that if you're going to repeal it, you have to replace it. The fucking republicans have been saying "repeal and replace" for 7 years and they can't get their shit together to get it done even with having a majority in the house, senate and the presidency.

Seven years to have a plan ready. Seven fucking years and they can't do it.

t. Republican
>>
>>38681843

maybe trump should not have made fun of mccain for being a POW

then he might have voted for your dumb repeal
>>
>>38682044
Congressional Budget Office. They review new bills to determine how much each bill will cost and its impact on the population in general.
>>
>>38681661
Has literally in pixie with Abu Bakr al Baghdadi >>38681682
>>
Trump demands 100% loyalty out if people and has even threaten states with lowering their budget if they don't comply. If you think that is good or normal than you are the problem.
>>
>>38682075
Are you literally arguing that both parties have a duty to vote for the sane shit? Hell no. Fuck off to North Korea if you want a one party Bolshevik state.
>>
File: 1501248605662.jpg (87KB, 1280x858px) Image search: [Google]
1501248605662.jpg
87KB, 1280x858px
>>38682735
Try again. That's how politics works, sweetie.
>>
conservatives want corporate overreach and liberals want government overreach

they are the same thing
>>
>>38681661
This isn't pol, take your faggotry someplace else and go cry about it on /r/t_d
>>
>>38682785
Nope american isn't a dictatorship. You can't threaten state funding for voting this way or that way.
>>
>>38682785

thats how cronyism and fascism work
>>
For the record, Premiums are only gone up because the temporary mechanism put in place under Obamacare to keep cost down went away.
>>
>>38681661
John McCain is an actual good Republican and he just stood up for you. I hope you get cancer too and are able to have affordable treatment for it
>>
>>38681985
>Paying lesswould leave you bankrupt
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38683414
The less expensive plans, that Obamacare got rid of, were a scam. They covered nothing. If you get a serious situation, none of your medical bills would be covered and you would go bankrupt.
>>
>>38683442
how is paying bloated rates better than not paying the individual mandate?
>>
Why don' the GOP work with democrats to improve Obamacare instead of trying to remove it without any replacement in sight? Hyperpartisan votes rarely turn out well
>>
>>38682505
It's because Obamacare is a republican idea in the first place. The fucken HERITAGE FOUNDATION invented it in the 90s and during those days the GOP was pushing for it as a Free! Market! Solution! to the rising costs, because single payer care like the rest of the world would be Socialized! Medicine!

Eventually comes along Obama, who bargains in good faith and gets fucked for it, and passes the GOP's old idea. But because he takes credit for it, the GOP goes 'wtf I hate our old plan now.' and that's where we are today, there is no real way to repeal it without blowing up the private insurance market.
>>
>>38683494
People forget that Obamacare did other things as well. Before Obama Care the list of what was a preexisting condition was laughable.
>>
>>38683553
Don't forget the lifetime caps where if you used a certain amount of insurance money, you could never be insured again. Basically, once you hit the cap, you die.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.