[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf >women don't care about you >tfw gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>tfw no gf
>women don't care about you

>tfw gf
>suddenly girls want your dick

pls explain
>>
this for real what is it?
>>
File: 1496761204430.jpg (38KB, 634x448px) Image search: [Google]
1496761204430.jpg
38KB, 634x448px
>you act differently once you get a girlfriend
>you're no longer all over women in desperate attempts to get them and that erks them

Those reasons are bullshit
They want to steal you and feel superior to whoever they stole you from, they don't like you and you're just an object to acquire so they can feel better about their power
>>
>>38681516

This unironically happened to me. Women are extremely emotional and subconscious creatures. Their brains can pick up when a dude is taken, and thus they feel the need to step in and steal you from another girl.

Plus, when you already have a gf, you act less needy towards other women, and women want what they can't have.
>>
>>38681587
>when you already have a gf, you act less needy towards other women

Bullshit, you can be even more pushy and flirty with other women, when you have a gf with you and they actually like it and get exited.
>>
>>38681516
preselection basically. if other women want you you are probably of high value.
>>
>>38681516
women operate on consensus
if another woman thinks you're worth dating, she will too
>>
Use it to your advantage.

Make gf jealous, desperate to keep you, less likely to stray.
>>
>>38681579
>/thread
2pbp
>>
>>38681516
Its weird as fuck OP after I stop giving a fuck, suddenly they materialize from no where.

> had the tfw no gf feels from 17-22
> no matter how I try I just can't seem to relate, keep getting ghosted. Im probs autistic.
> went through the motions, of frustration, anger, resentment etc etc.
> Went on a 'hike' with friends and classmates.
> was supposed to be with people but they all bailed. So I went alone, out of principle.
> Keep hiking solo more often, really clears my head.
> realize it doesn't really matter, it bothers me because I let it, companionship isn't guaranteed in life.
> feel at peace with self.
> treat people as NPCs because I can and the lels
> fast forward 3 years

> some roastie from my grocer finds me funny because of banter I exchange with the /v/irgin cashier and practical jokes we play for shits and giggles whenever I shop there.
> wants to barge into my life now.
>asks if im available, even asked the cashier to drop her number to me.
> thinking of a joke to play atm.
>>
>have gf, even ugly one
>your heartache is gone, your balls are empty, your perma-frown is gone
>you look happy and smiling
>girl looks happy and like she is having fun too
>other girls see this and suddenly want some of that
>decide it proves they are better than your gf when they can steal your attention away

Shit happens every damn time.
If you manage to set it straight with the right gf, you both can really mess with those girls btw.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.