[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people you live with always compared you to the jerk spoiled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1496981066351.png (2MB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496981066351.png
2MB, 1296x864px
>people you live with always compared you to the jerk spoiled Chad neighbor your age who is richer too
>Chad is such a good boy, not like you xD
>I wasn't doing anything bad
>Mommy still likes Chad more
>just 20 min ago
>Ahh Chad is working in the supermarket, what a good boy
>for the last couple days I heard this from several people from my house
>I'm a poorfag, mental, uni student who gets panic attacks every time he leaves the house
>why aren't you be more like CHAD?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS
Living with women was the biggest redpill. My mom still hopes for some rich Chad to come and save her. She has this old Hollywood actor looking guy's picture on the wall hoping for magic.
I just can't anymore
Fuck this place too for becoming normie shithole I don't have a place to go now
>>
Chad wouldn't work in a fucking grocery store.

>waaaah no place 4 me ;_;
fuck off to wizardchan you cunt
>>
File: Let's jam.jpg (487KB, 700x775px) Image search: [Google]
Let's jam.jpg
487KB, 700x775px
Reading this makes me laugh. Even if this thread is all made up for the fun of it, plenty of similar women actually exist and it kills me. It's like a slow burn, watching them and realizing that they will never get to have the Chad they desire. They will simply wither alone. Even if my life isn't perfect, at least I only desire to be a better version of myself. I am my own savior, I am real. Chad is an illusion.

Reptillians.
>>
>>38681467
>chad wouldnt work a job based around socializing
hmmm sure
>>
>>38681488
>shitty, low pay, low status job
>the most fit man in town going for it
yeah, nah
>>
>>38681508
>chad doesnt have to pay for college by working a shitty part time job like all the other normies
okayy
>>
>>38681521
He doesn't. Chad is rich or has a football scholarship.
>>
File: P_20170728_161519.jpg (1019KB, 3264x1836px)
P_20170728_161519.jpg
1019KB, 3264x1836px
>>38681483
You are made up

>>38681508
They are middle class, but he isn't that old to get an actually good job. I don't think you understand how job market works.
>>
>>38681572
I don't think you understand how Chad works, newfag.
>>
>>38681572
u dont know who george clooney is?
>>
>>38681583
I was here way before you, faggot.
Back to pleddit shithead.
Chad is the alpha male
>>
>>38681596
No, I don't like (((Hollywood)))
>>
>>38681599
THE ALPHA MALE
DOES NOT WORK
AT A FUCKING SUPERMARKET
YOU NEWFAG RETARD
>>
>>38681612
I am here for more than 2 years now, you shit.
Look at this post now >>38681572
He doesn't need to work to survive but he started to work there idk why.
Chad isn't this billionaire 10/10 aesthetic god. Chad is the alpha male. The only newfag here is you. Again, back to pleddit.
>>
>>38681650
>"more than 2 years"
>not a newfag
you are like a little baby
>>
>>38681611
hes in a few good movies bro
>>
>>38681650
>Chad isn't this billionaire 10/10 aesthetic god
come on >>38681537 was right
>>
Champ, I noticed your friend down the street -- the one who used to call you names and shove you into lockers -- has a job and recently bought his own car. You can do the same thing by just showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.