[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have completely lost the interest to do anything in life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: th8liml.png (501KB, 910x914px) Image search: [Google]
th8liml.png
501KB, 910x914px
I have completely lost the interest to do anything in life.

Nothing seems to interest me. I don't feel like learning anything new or doing anything that involves putting effort.

Not even anime, TV and video games interest me as I've literally seen and played them all, that the plots seem so predictable and don't surprise me anymore.

Even the food I eat feels tasteless. I just eat to survive, nothing else. Sometimes even forgetting to eat a few days at a time.

I mean, obviously I am suicidal, but having suicidal thoughts every minute of the day doesn't even make me want to actually do it. Suicide has literally become a word devoid of any meaning to me now.

I'm just killing time by shitposting and trolling 12 hours a day for cheap laughs and thrills, hoping for the end somehow.

Unable to move forward, unable to even kill myself...how do I get out of this abyss I have dug myself into?
>>
>>38681368
I felt the same way man. The only thing that's keeping me going is the fact that i can maybe lose weight, maybe get fit, and then finally be attractive enough for women. I don't wanna get a job, I don't even really want to buy anything. Have severe social anxiety, have depression. The only thing that keeps me going and always makes me feel like a sack of shit is to think about how worse people have it then me. Op really, just read about some of the really tough shit people have to deal with or murders that occur on young children or third world country horror stories. It'll humble you and make you appreciate more of what you have (i do this daily). I'm making an effort to exercise and change lifestyle, I have job opportunities lined up for me from a friend after the job my mom promised me fell through. I'm in a better place now, and don't feel as numb and worthless anymore. Stopped being bored and just doing whatever hopes that time passes and being a lazy fuck. I'm trying to make changes and I feel way better for doing it. Just try to be the best you that you can be anon and get out there and start working man. What's the worst that could happen? If it's really that horrible, you can just off yourself afterwards and at least you will know you tried your best.
>>
I understand your problem. I don't know how old you are, if you've finished school or anything but I'll try to help anyway:

>Get a girlfriend
>Start working

Now that you have a girlfriend and a job you will appreciate alone time and video games a lot more. Think of it like this, you know in primary school when you get home you're super exited after a long day of school that you finally able to relax then in the holidays getting up in the morning and playing video games is completely normal? Well that's what's going to happen when you get a girlfirend, you will be a lot more grateful to have spare time. Hope I helped
>>
>>38681497

>you're not allowed to complain because some people have it worse than you

>>38681559

>lol just get a gf bro
>>
>>38681368

You're starting to lose interest in things that give you instant gratification, so you jump to trolling and shit posting to fill the void inside you.
>>
File: 1492184444907.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492184444907.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
Been there, took years to get out
Any sort of reason that poses as a motivation like 'get outside', 'join a club', 'meet people' or 'workout' is complete shit by people who haven't been here and don't belong here
Solution: stay in that hole where belong until you see, hear or even smell something that makes you want to escape that hole you call your everyday life; that may never happen and there isn't much you can do to increase the chances it happens or happens sooner (the go outside meme)

It doesn't get any easier or better when you crawl out
>>
File: 1499214017138.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499214017138.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>38681368
You'd feel a lot better if you went outside and worked for a living, Champ.
>>
>>38681754
The fact you just said the go outside meme is just about the saddest thing I think I've ever seen
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (214KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
214KB, 750x1334px
Getting a dog helped me a lot.
>love you unconditionally
>give affection
>sense of responsibility
>fun to play with

My best friends for the past two years has been my dogs. They are like babies that never grow up and taking care of them has genuinely made me a happier person.
Pic related.
>>
File: 1500952293368.gif (2MB, 421x257px) Image search: [Google]
1500952293368.gif
2MB, 421x257px
You have to find your place in this world.
I went through years of depression and social isolation and I finally figured what I had to do, that is, releasing other men from their sexual frustration.
I whore myself out on grindr, well not really since I do it for free, and I take solace in sucking men off and letting them use my ass for their own pleasure.
I have AIDS but I have good medication so it doesn't matter and I love semen, feeling it in my intestines, running through my veins.
I live to serve every men who need flesh sliding around their cock.
>>
>>38681853
why?
>go outside
>expecting the experience to be anything other than a robot being reserved as people go about their lives and ignore or at best push you aside
>because you're not their friend, co-worker or even acquaintance
>>
>>38681559
Do NOT do this. This is the Adult Trap.

>>38681368
Find a skill/craft that interests you (or at one point used to interest you) and grind it like you're playing an MMO. It doesn't matter if you enjoy it or not, just do it every day as a form of masochism. Eventually it will become enjoyable and you'll be able to truly obsess over it. This is your autism superpower.
>>
File: 1494214411752.gif (510KB, 346x367px) Image search: [Google]
1494214411752.gif
510KB, 346x367px
>>38681368
Look at all of these pathetic replies. What you have to do is find some way to die that isn't at your own hand. Something like death by police or your local gang member. Walk up to them, provoke them in any sort of way, call their mother a low-lying slut who regrets birthing them, or simply try to beat them up or threaten that you have a weapon. Do this until they pull a gun and just continue until there's a bullet in your chest.
>>
File: 1492182447272.png (80KB, 288x211px) Image search: [Google]
1492182447272.png
80KB, 288x211px
>>38681919
>Find a skill/craft that interests you (or at one point used to interest you) and grind it like you're playing an MMO. It doesn't matter if you enjoy it or not, just do it every day as a form of masochism. Eventually it will become enjoyable and you'll be able to truly obsess over it. This is your autism superpower.

The purest form of deceit and lies; you will never 'begin to enjoy it', instead the purpose of this post is to get you to continue that false hobby until you do it automatically (you still won't enjoy it) so you can't say "I don't have any hobbies'
>Spend all that time and money on something you don't like
>>
>>38681368

It's time to devote yourself to transcendental meditation.
You are already at a level most Buddhists will never achieve.
>>
>>38682214
The hobby doesn't have to cost money or be socially acceptable, though. OP could focus his efforts on writing fanfiction, for example.
>>
>>38682176
imagine what kind of sick fuck actually took the time to type this out unironically
>>
>>38681368

Leave your house and start walking in a direction of your choosing. Stick with that direction as much as possible.
Continue walking until something you either experience something life changing or you collapse of exhaustion and die.
>>
>>38682334
>sick fuck
DISGUSTING
WEIRD
CRINGE
WHAT THE FUCK
CREEPY
etc etc
>>
File: 1494563574484.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494563574484.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>38681368
get a job

defijdVIJVJSDvjpsdvjpdsvdv
>>
Get off the internet. Don't come back online for any reason, other than to check your email. Even then limit yourself to 30 mins a day. No chats, vidya, chans or youtube/shows.

Once you unplug yourself, you will get idle hands and you will get restless mentally. See how long you last before you crack, or you find something else to occupy yourself with. Then you will start living.
>>
>>38682325
>or be socially acceptable

Popular meme here is to undertake a normie hobby
'Hobbies' like fanfiction or creative ones are pointless unless you have the desire to do them
>>
>>38682441
>Popular meme here is to undertake a normie hobby
That's retarded.
>'Hobbies' like fanfiction or creative ones are pointless unless you have the desire to do them
You're retarded.
>>
>>38682334
Your average r9k anime poster, these people are sadistic
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.