[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the girls don't even recognize my existence How the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1500843330282.jpg (40KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1500843330282.jpg
40KB, 300x220px
>the girls don't even recognize my existence

How the fuck am I supposed to get a girlfriend if she doesn't even see me
>>
>>38681296
Be a man
Have a presence
Stop whining
>>
>>38681304
>Be a man
How?
>Have a presence
HOW?
>Stop whining
>HOW?
>>
>>38681296
>girl sees you
>"ew, fuck off creep"
Don't bother, we weren't meant to win
>>
>>38681317
Stop thinking and start taking action. Any action. That's how you learn.

Here's a few things to start you off.
>Start being more social; increase your circles
>Be confident but not a dick (this is a niche most guys don't fit into)
>Have self respect and don't be emotionally dependant on girls OR guys
>Show interest in a girl when you are interested
>Don't be sad about being rejected - it happens to everyone

You don't need a 6 pack. You don't need a six-figure salary. You don't need to be six foot tall.

With girls, all that matters is the moment. Just relax and have fun, or at least pretend to.
>>
Stop being invisible.
>>
>>38681296
iktf, went through 4 years of uni and only 1 very ugly and fat girl talked to me, the rest only talked to the chads and didn't even look at me or just laughed when i passed by them, one even gagged and her friends laughed too
>>
>>38681591
i'm surprised people treated you like that, you're not even that bad looking. maybe not the most attractive but definitely average. do you live in chad land or something?
>>
>>38681626
People here generally don't give a shit and don't even consider you have feelings if you are an ugly or short male, girls would often speak loudly how they want "real men" and proceed to describe them as tall and handsome.
>>
>>38681591
>only 1 very ugly and fat girl talked to me

How did that go?
>>
>>38681626
He's mentally ill. He goes out of his way to antagonize everyone.
>>
>>38681947
well she was really stupid as well as unattractive and kept telling me how her ex-bf couldn't keep up with her sex needs, all of that without me even talking to her just trying to ignore her

there was also another goth-esque girl who was loudly talking about sex the first time i met her, they invited me but i couldn't say shit because i was so embarassed

sometimes i saw her stare at me, once she came and told me she wants to talk to me in a very autistic way but when i tried to engage her she became very distant, once i learned she was engaged i cut all communication and she would sometimes smile at me when she saw me but i would just look away and carry on
>>
>>38682019
nope, it was exactly as it happened how would i even antagonize them in that case, there were only us there so it's not like they could have did it to someone else and i only imagined it
>>
>>38681654
What makes you a unique and special snowflake that no other man got such treatment?
>>
>>38682055
i'm not unique at all, there were two other dudes who were in my exact same spot and got the same treatment, the rest didn't come often enough but if they did there would be more of us
>>
>>38681296
you have to have friends to make friends
you have to have a girlfriend to get a girlfriend
you have to have a job to get a job
welcome to hell, faggot
>>
>>38681591
For me also the only girl was one fat ugly girl I talked to only because she was the last person without a partner for a project. The reason for that was because she had horrible BO. Room clearing level of odor. Nobody talked to her much either.
>>
>>38681296
>invisible to women
You have a super power. Use it to fight evil or peep on the women's changing rooms.
>>
>>38682107
Projects were the worst, even the profs mentioned how we are the first group in which we would risk lower grades but not work with each other. There was another incel looking guy who somehow respected me and saved my ass when i needed a group, a bunch of roasties asked him to be int heir group because they knew he is doing very well and he told them that he wanted me in as well. Roasties barely kept their disgust while talking to me on the project, lmao. They would even shift their bodies away as if i didn't get the idea already.
>>
>>38681296
dont feel bad crybaby kid...

the girls that do notice you will be fucking ugly and/or fat and be annoying as fuck. either fix yourself to attract hot chicks or live with your shortcomings and be alone.
>>
>>38682087
you dont have to have a job to get a job.. but if you've never had a job to begin with and expect a high paying job then you're dreaming man.

you literally have to start from the bottom and work your way up unless you have a good education or past trade experience. yes, it takes years and it sucks. now welcome to hell
>>
>>38681296

You have three options: try harder, lower your standards, or impotently whine about it on the internet. The third one is the easiest, as you have already discovered.
>>
>>38682163
That's how i survived some tough parts of school. If you get your work done then some of them will learn to tolerate you over the dude who fucks off and doesn't carry his own weight.

It didn't matter if they were repulsed by me. Contribute my work. Everyone goes back to their lives. I don't need to bother them any more than I need to.
>>
File: 1490808369740.jpg (26KB, 652x737px) Image search: [Google]
1490808369740.jpg
26KB, 652x737px
>>38681591
>her friends laughed too
A group of girls laughing as you walk by is the worst feeling desu
>>
>>38682685
Yeah it's fucked up, made an effort to look like a normal person but it didn't help at all. I just don't get it what the fuck is so damn funny?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.