[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to have missed out on the most natural things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1479180207633.png (176KB, 2524x798px) Image search: [Google]
1479180207633.png
176KB, 2524x798px
How does it feel to have missed out on the most natural things in life?
To know that what other people consider to be a normal, healthy part of their everyday life is an unattainable fantasy to you?
That while your peers were having fun, discovering love and sex and hitting crucial developmental milestones, you were sitting in your room browsing the Internet?
For me, it feels pretty bad.
>>
File: panic.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>38679080
I don't know how it happened. It just passed me by, but I guess when I was given the chance I turned it down. I was afraid, of life. I don't have any friends as an example. Naturally we all want them, but my mind says no, to my 'heart' I suppose. Having a cute gf would be great, but I'm too bitter and insecure. I would ruin it.

I'm at the point where I would rather be alone and do what I always do on the computer, then be with friends and a gf. I don't like it, but I do. Now, the best I can hope for is a decent job, but what do I do in between work? Just this.
>>
>>38679080

Thinking about this is retarded and puts you in a bad frame of mind going forward into the future. For everyone that hit these so called "milestones" there were as many people if not more doing others things that may result in a better future for them. When you think of them hitting milestones such as "having sex", many of them were doing it out of loneliness and feeling horrible about it. Many went into horrible relationships that have also scarred them for life. We robots look at these things as blissful journeys, but to the people who underwent them, they might as well have just been hurdles in life that they gaze upon us in awe at having skipped
>>
>>38679581
You're just rationalizing.
>>
Smoke bud everyday
>>
>>38679895
not into weed
>>
File: KDE man.jpg (171KB, 746x900px) Image search: [Google]
KDE man.jpg
171KB, 746x900px
>20
>KV
>no gf ever
>been on one date in my life
I-Its not too late r-right?
>>
File: voTI8zY.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
voTI8zY.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>38679080
WHY IS THIS SO ACCURATE WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>38681593
It'll only become worse. "it gets better" is a meme
>>
I don't really care that much, it's not like I missed much OP. I'd take having my memories on the internet over having memories on intimacy.
>>
>>38682432
This.

The value of memories is very subjective. What some people dismiss as just 'time browsing the internet', others value as certain memories of playing games online, or meeting an important internet friend, or having gained some kind of experience that applied to their real lives.

Just because they're not 'normal' kinds of memories doesn't make them any less valuable.
>>
I don't really feel this post. Meh, it was off-limits to me to start with. I shouldn't have existed, but due to the lingering general fear and revulsion of eugenics (caused by the Nazis) combined with some sort of twisted background Christ-cuckery embedded deeply into the Western culture that teaches us life is sacred and we are made in the image of God or some bullshit like that, I wasn't aborted and was instead born with some serious conditions. At least my NEETbux are justified. I'm a drain on the system, but I don't care. If I was born female in rural India, I'd probably be illiterate. Being born with disabilities means I miss out on a ton of stuff, I just accept it. People paralyzed from the neck down will never be able to have sex, for example.
>>
I can handle missing out on "normal" milestones/experiences but I hate that there is so much resistance on experiencing anything that could possibly bring me some joy like I cannot comfortably go for a simple walk outside without panicking.
>>
>>38679080
>developmental milestones
developing to do what exactly?
>>
File: 1499436456453.jpg (36KB, 382x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499436456453.jpg
36KB, 382x408px
I peaked at 18 I'm good senpai
>>
>>38679080
I had that life but for some reason that last part just didn't happen for me. I had a ton of friends, I was literally a normie (probably still am by your standards) but love/sex just didn't happen, no idea how but it just didn't.

In my teens, I'd always go out to parties with friends, get drunk, and make up shitty stories to entertain people. I usually had crowds of people around me at times hanging on to my words. Then later in the night people would start heading up stairs or leaving to fuck, I'd just be left at the train station to have a solitary smoke. Slept all day, woke up hungover just to do it all again the next night. Random people would text me wanting to hang out or go see shitty movies, but never chicks.

I used to talk with girls but nothing ever progressed past simple friendship, if that. For some reason the entire time love, sex and relationships just didn't happen. I had everything else align perfectly, but girls just never saw me that way.

Now in my mid 20s, everyone's grown up and moved on. I live alone and live for my job (my job's my gf, I guess), still yet to have my first kiss, go on any kind of date or hold any woman's hand. I'm probably just super ugly or some shit. I want to not care but I can't, maybe one day I'll make peace with it.
>>
>>38679080
The question is, if you were back to those times, would you be able to perform better? If the answer is yes, then its only you to blame.

I for one don't feel bad. All those things were out of reach for me. I couldn't have done any better, so why bother.
>>
>>38682473
This. This so much. I found a female online that loves to ERP with me. These experiences are quite real, I was accepted by someone and have even been able to have sex with them over and over. She calls herself my cumdumpster.

Guys, the answer is so obvious. If you are socially awkward in life, create an online persona. Pretending to be a female with large tits and a skinny body, I must get hit on by girls almost daily. You want happiness? Get to some MMO and pretend to be a female, then get sexy timed by entering the forbidden city of the females.

I am a loser in real life, I can't even into social contact. But when I go online all of this is removed and I am able to ERP. I am able to eat out her pussy whenever I wish, which means I finally get to be as sexual as Chad is. In real life you might be a nobody, but you can easily become a sexual Chad if you pretend to be extremely horny females and beg other females to help you until one of them helps give you release.
>>
>>38683090
ERP makes me cringe though.
And I can't type with one hand and jack off with the other.
>>
>>38683090
this is actually so sad

>hey are you a beta nerd with absolutely no social life or experiences?
>become twice as much of a fucking loser by pretending to be a girl online and having virtual sex even though in real life you're an obese, acne ridden nerd sitting in his bedroom

fix yourself.
>>
>>38683090
anon none of these experiences are real. it's pretty likely that the "horny girl" on the other side of the screen is a lonely nerd like you. literally none of these sexual experiences you think you're having through the internet are real. they are just text on a screen. it will never be as intimate as the physical affection and sense of being wanted and loved in real life is.
>>
>>38683512
There is nothing wrong with ERP. It is like a long-distance relationship but with sexy times.

I don't jack off. I let her entirely stimulate me.

>>38683989
>Twice as much of a fucking loser
How so? Before you weren't fucking a woman, now you are.

>Even though in real life
Doesn't matter. We are talking right now, just because we did it over a computer we still talked. People can make friends over the computer, play games with them. So why not get a little horny slut in a virtual world that you can enjoy?
>>
>>38679080
It does not feeI good.
>>
>>38684061
look at the post directly above yours and rethink that statement.
>>
>>38684039
>Likely that the "horny girl"
Lonely nerd girls can make for very good sexual submissives. Same reason I get aroused by fembots.

>Literally none
The love is real. The willingness to perform the acts is real. The arousal is real. I haven't touched a real vagina, but I might as well have.

>Never be as intimate
She gets quite hot and heavy during our RP sessions. They get pretty intense.

>Wanted and loved
She wanted me to use her anon, she thanks me constantly for choosing her to be my sex slave.
>>
>>38684119
>This amount of dellusion

Anon, fix yourself, these experiences aren't real
>>
>>38684171
>This much of a fool
Anon, stop being so limited. There is an answer to gaining sexual happiness with a woman. It isn't my fault you are picky.
>>
>>38684224
I've actually had sex with a german girl while still being autistic and screaming sieg heil during it. So i've already kunda gained it
>>
>>38684283
So your goal here is just to demoralize everyone else and say they don't matter?
>>
>>38679080
>How does it feel to have missed out on the most natural things in life?
Good, I can embrace death's release and not look back.
>>
>>38684387
No, quite the opposite, showing anons that being ugly and autistic does not have to stop you from having sex
>>
>>38684486
Exactly and such an act can be done through ERP.
>>
I'd like to try ERP but I'm not into gay shit and I don't play vidya.
>>
>>38679080
>People fall in love, hit milestones, get married, have kids. You're even jealous of the divorcees because you know that this is just a bump in the road for them, part of their journey.

Fuck that, I don't want my life to be scripted the same as everyone else's.
>>
I was doomed from the start

Nothing left but to rot
>>
>>38684592
ERP isn't real sex
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.