[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a plan to mentally torment the normies at my school.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: do you like hurting other people.png (547KB, 1183x654px) Image search: [Google]
do you like hurting other people.png
547KB, 1183x654px
I have a plan to mentally torment the normies at my school.

All three years in middle school, I was bullied beyond belief by niggos and white people pretending to be niggos. They called me names, made jokes about my depression, etc. However, I've finally found a way to get back at them.

This past summer, I've bought four masks- a rooster mask, a rat mask, a wolf mask, and a cat mask. I have a plan to track down every asshole that bullied me in middle school and stand outside their yards at night, any weekday, four times every month. I'll track down a different person each day and rotate masks. I'll simply stand outside of their houses in the dark. Maybe I'll splatter some fake blood on my shirt or carry around a knife, just to freak them out.

Am I insane? Is this a normal thing to do?
>>
>>38678375
>is this normal
>wanting to stalk people who you call normies
Buddy I think you got more serious problems than that
>>
>>38678375
Also, if you're not trying to get their attention it's just gonna be exhausting for you. Either you'll stand out there long enough for their parents to see and call the police or you'll fall asleep and they'll call the cops in the morning.

You want to fuck with them, get their attention first. Off the top of my head, put a pink lawn flamingo in their yard. If they remove it, put two back. If they remove those, put in like 20. All disturbingly close to the house.

Then go in and kill them I guess. Your call though.
>>
>>38678375
>All three years in middle school
Implying you're going into highschool now, underage b&. That wasn't even necessary for me to know you were underage though, just hearing that stupid edgy plan gave away that you were around 15.
>>
>>38678469
Yeah, I was struggling to find a better solution to this. I want to fuck with them bad.
>>
File: pineapple man.png (211KB, 1076x752px) Image search: [Google]
pineapple man.png
211KB, 1076x752px
You could do this, OP.
>>
>>38678375
They probably aren't going to see you or notice you, so it would be a lot of work for nothing.
>>
>>38678375
You're gonna get shot or arrested. My money is on shot.
>>
>>38678546
This is fucking brutal gaslighting.
>>
>>38678375

Why do you let yourself get berated?

Beat on them

Beat them until the blood shows and your shaking with anger.
Show them that you can be fucking wild when you want to be. It's the only way to show alpha males who the true alpha is.
If they retaliate, just be ready. Always be ready and on your guard. If they beat you once, you lost the battle, but you can always win the war

Violence is the answer in bullying situations, fuck any other opinion.
>>
>>38678375
you are fucking retarded.Even if you go ahead and do this edgy plan someone will eventually notice there is some edge fuck standing there for hours with blood splattered all over their shirt you dumb fuck.they will call the police and you will get arrested.
>>
or instead you could pick up some boxing classes and pack on some weight and beat the fuck out of those pricks. You're being bullied because they see that they can get away with bullying you
>>
Sounds like just being around you is mentally tormentatitve
>>
File: 1474148666299.jpg (687KB, 936x4798px) Image search: [Google]
1474148666299.jpg
687KB, 936x4798px
>>38678375
do what you did, but use any of the methods in pic related to get their attention first

or just repeat them for a substantial amount of asspain for a long while
>>
File: 465456456456.jpg (80KB, 461x592px) Image search: [Google]
465456456456.jpg
80KB, 461x592px
>>38679119
then when you're ready, make like 10 of these and start throwing them at multiple parts of their houses to ensure clean burns, bonus points if you burn all the exits first and wait outside for any escaping normies
>>
>>38678375
Hotline miami but without the gameplay
>>
>>38679119
>>38679165

also op, I forgot to mention but whenever you do this stuff make sure you don't leave a trail coming back to you - don't leave anything at the scene of the crime and always have a solid alibi, preferably with someone there to lie for you but other things can work. be creative.
also act cool around the law, don't "stiffen up" as they call it, which makes it obvious you've done something.

t. veteran life ruiner
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.