[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Head over to local mall >Go to weeb store to pick up a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 71e.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>Head over to local mall
>Go to weeb store to pick up a few figurines and posters to stick in my shittyapartment
>Walking out of store with weeb shit in hand
>Then all of a sudden
>EnemySpotted.cpp
>Some Stacy cunt from uni I tried and failed to hit on using the nice guy meme shows up
>Know that's a load of horse shit now but past me was not so wise
>Passes right by me while holding hands with her chad bf
>Don't give two fucks about her anymore but for some reason the fucking cunt and her bf laughed at me as I walked past
>Like I'm nothing but a goddamn joke to them

Why are normies such judgmental piles of filth despite lecturing others about "Having an open mind bruh" or "being yourself man?" I want nothing more than for all of them to get a taste of their own medicine and feel what its like to be alienated every waking hour of every single day.
>>
>>38678010
How do you buy weeb shit in public? For that matter, why were you buying weeb shit in public? You should've just bought it on the internet. Youre a retard and deserve to be laughed at
>>
>>38678069

Live in shitty area. Every time I've bought something online fucking niggers steal the package.
>>
>>38678117
>fucking niggers steal the package
why don't you just get a P.O. box you fucking autist
>>
File: IMG-20170612-WA0020.jpg (6KB, 100x98px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170612-WA0020.jpg
6KB, 100x98px
>>38678010
Are shopping bags where you hide your stuff THAT overrated?
>>
>>38678229
Shit I has was too big to stuff inside. Believe me I tried.
>>
>>38678010
Im not a normalfag, but being a weeb is the bottom of the ladder. I would bully you with my virgin friends until you kill yourself
>>
>>38678344
2d is the red pill, what the fuck are you talking about. I can easily compensate for lack of youth through slice of life shows, and self insert as some random protagonist in a Japanese high school
>>
>>38679684
Anon I relate to this entire post so much, the missed youth especially
>>
>>38678290
What did you even bought? Real sized body pillows or?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.