[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your day guys? I watched youtube and read yuri listening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1498240130141.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498240130141.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
How was your day guys?

I watched youtube and read yuri listening to music all day wallowing in my loneliness. I got a workout in too which is nice. I have been going every day mostly.
>>
File: AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg (99KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
AnimePencilGirl 2.jpg
99KB, 853x960px
bump

I know theres some lonely robots out there who want to talk.
>>
Had a good tendie dinner.
Have a can of drink for tomorrow feels good man
>>
practiced driving earlier

got home, watched some streams for a little while, then took a nap

woke up, took a night walk and here I am
>>
>>38678126
What kind of drink? I love Arizona.
>>
>>38678158
How is night walking? Is it scary? I dont too well in dark but it seems nice.
>>
>>38677874
I love yuri, but im beggining to hate it because you soon realize its the same bullshit everytime. And than you began to realize its always the same, everything, nothing is orignal anymore. We need aliens to come give us infinite knowledge already
>>
>>38677874
I had to go to the dmv today to renew my id. Being around normies for that long was terrible. I almost broke down, but I held myself together thankfully. I took the bus home (I don't know how to druve, because I was always too lazy to do drivers ed) and treated myself to tendies. Then, I watched anime and listened to music while browsing 4chan.
>>
>>38678190
its really comfy desu, not just an /r9k/ meme

i walk around with earphones, listening to music at full volume, but i live in a middle upper class suburban area so im pretty safe no matter what

its really comfy walking past peoples homes and looking at their tvs and living rooms and stuff through their windows and realized that people infact do exist outside of my little neet bubble
>>
>>38678174
I like arizona i get it, and listen to some Yung Lean
My drink is canned coffee
>>
>>38678193
I never notice. I just love it. It was actually the first ever exposure to anime and manga I got and never realized there was other shit besides it. I cant watch or read other shit. Im loving Virgins empire and Met my sister on a dating site right now.
>>
>>38678221
Damn, that sounds nice. I'll try it out some time then.
Have any good stories from it?
>>
>>38678222
I love the vanilla flavor of canned coffee. Do you get the glass ones at all?
>>
>>38677874
Played gmod and talked to random people on a uch server. Then talked to a friend from school. Today was a pretty good day desu.
>>
>>38678264
No glass just cans i like vanilla or mocha
>>
>>38678253
yeah you should, especially if its really hot during the day where you are. the cool at night feels p good

i don't have any real stories, mostly just mundane stuff like walking 40 mins to 7/11 and back. met some stray cats too but thats about it
>>
File: 1499783398302.png (163KB, 515x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499783398302.png
163KB, 515x800px
>>38678093
I made it through my second day in a row without a single puff of cigarette and went on a long, long walk that involved hundreds of feet of incline. Basically the whole afternoon into the late evening.

Up until this evening, I didn't even get a real craving, either, and that only lasted like a minute or so. Headache, but I walked it off. Kept feeling this weird sensation in the front of my brain and feeling retarded on top of it. Brain is mush. Lightheaded and stupid all day. Would not be surprised if I'm down a solid 50 IQ points like this.

Easy to just walk. Ate a lot. Got a smoothie. Clif Bar. Wake and bake to just smack withdrawal in the face before it could even touch me. Potatoes. Bought a plum. Tostadas. Helped grandpa move some shit. In the sun most of the day. Lots of popsicles and lollipops.

Only made it to the morning of day 2 last quit. Here's day 3.

I actually feel retarded and hope this goes away before I have to go back to college. Last quit was more angry and tense; never felt loopy or stupid like this from withdrawal before.

Good stuff. Chest keeps doing weird stuff. I swear I felt something inside it vibrating or resonating or some shit when I cleared my throat earlier, and it kinda freaked me out. Sweaty. Been drinking a lot of Gatorade. Hard time focusing.
>>
>>38678301
Im happy for you anon!
Did you have fun on gmod? I love zombie survival.
>>
>>38678350
Next time make sure to pack snacks, and liquids if you go on a long hike to be safe
>>
>>38678241
I was skeptical about the sister ones, but they actually turned out to be pretty cute and funny. I like you anon, i feel the same way about yuri. Strawberry panic was the first dose of anime i got and i never looked back. I cant watch any other kind of anime because....well i just dont like anime, but cute girls doing cute things with and too eachother is too hard to refuse. Even angst is good shit too, as long its about girls. I wasnt trying to come down on yuri, i was just saying how after so long you begin to see cliches and repeats in most forms of art and entertainment that even things you thought you would never begin to break away from (like yuri) suddenly become things you're not so excited for anymore.
>>
>>38678350
Glad you walked it off, Keep fighting anon! It gets better. Your very strong!
Seems like quite a comfy day. Im sure you'll do just fine in college.
>>
I just quit my McDonald's job after finishing training. They didn't even treat me bad I just really really couldn't be bothered going. Now I'm regretting it. I'm such a lazy bastard
>>
>>38677874
Pretty much me also man.
>>
>>38678392
Yea for sure I agree. I read all sorts of different stuff and I guess I don't notice. Fuck love triangles though or the ex coming back to steal the mc. I swear some got ruined from that.
Strawberry panic was the first ever anime I watched too! I loved that anime. It was amazing, I remember feeling like butterflies watching that. I would have like to see more Nagisa and shizuma instead of the one kiss at the end but thats just me. I also love Sakura Trick.
>>
>>38678422
Im sorry that happened anon. You will bounce back! I believe in you.
>>
>>38678482
There are doujins for strawberry panic. Like this one where its four of the girls (the ones who have the tea party) and they kinda just...you know...fuck. it was so bizzare because that's not what you'd expect from the strawberry panic universe. Its nice to know there are other yuri danshis out there. You know, outside of /u/...i shudder thinking of that place. I think im gonna try to read some yuri and get over my whole "everything is a cliche" phase
>>
>>38678573
Do it! Give Butterfly69 a read. I actually read that I think and just stopped lol. Wasnt there a manga version of strawberry panic, I think I read 11 when there was still 14 in total chapters. I need to rewatch that series after yuru yuri. Have you read love/death?
>>
>>38678373
Gmod has so much variety for me that it never ceases to be fun. I love uch for it's small community, but I've never played zombie survival before. I think my favorite game mode has to be flood though in terms of originality.
>>
File: 1498892340753.png (18KB, 724x588px) Image search: [Google]
1498892340753.png
18KB, 724x588px
>>38678422
I understand just saying "fuck it." Did you actually need the job, anon? Hope all is well for ya and that you find something you look forward to more.

>>38678418
My birthday is on Sunday. I had planned on giving myself my first week smoke-free as a present, but I blew it on Tuesday, so it's only gonna be 4 days on Sunday.

>>38678387
Yeah, I've been trying to keep my blood sugar and hydration up. I hope I haven't overdone it. Slurpees, lollipops, smoothies, Gatorade, and lots of snacks. Will have to cut back hard on the refined sugar in a few weeks to avoid exchanging COPD for the beetus.

Bought this drink with melatonin and 5-HTP just in case, but I'm not sure I'll need it. Still sore and toasty enough that I can fall asleep easy, which was part of the point of walking. Been avoiding caffeine and booze like the devil, too. Poured like 6 energy drinks down the fucking drain instead of drinking them.

I like having days where my heart doesn't lurch in abject terror from what I've done to it. First time in a while I've fallen asleep without feeling like death, even though I feel like crap.
>>
>>38678647
Whats uch? I never played it before. Is it good?
>>
Spent most of the day wagecucking, got a haircut during my lunch break though. Feels good to make it to Friday afternoon again.
>>
Nothing outta the ordinary really. Been practicing a bit of my Portuguese and getting to know some Brazilians online. They seem really friendly, not at all like the HUES HUES I thought they were. If I was a smooth lad I could probably nab some pics of dat bunda.
>>
>>38678694
It's ultimate chimera hunt. It's based off a part from earthbound. You need to get behind the chimera and push button on it's back. If you're the chimera you need to kill all the other players. I wouldn't say it's the best game mode, but its got a really small community and it's nice getting to know some of the people who play it alot.
>>
>Am with this beautiful girl i saw on instagram that is too /fa/ and 300 times out of my league
>I kiss her, we kiss a bit, she goes giggling in happiness like its the best thing ever
>I then am on my final drivers license test
>Didnt study for it and i paid a big amount to take it
>Consider suicide
>Wake up
>Well atleast i didnt fail the drivers license now
>.... the kisses never happened and i never actually talked to her
>Get up, put my pijama pants, socks, tshirt, go wash my face, piss, make coffee, sit at my desk on my laptop, browse a bit the internet while sipping coffee, feel like shit, lonely, fat, exhausted mentally, gonna make lunch in an hour for me and my normie brother, he is going on a 10 day music festival away so he stays at home today since he doesnt work and im on vacation

Rn im just listening to music, what about you guys, im listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2jBifvSVP0
>>
>>38680195
i meant he took the day off work today, he is almost 22 and has a job, im 18 and finishing my studies
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.